WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-14-2017, 08:56 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default Disney bought Fox

Or at least some of it. The important parts. Heads can now officially explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:42 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Big Evil Disney. Soon they will have whole movie industry in their hands. Buhaha, buhahahaha, buhahahaha.

Joking aside, its a nice move. Fox managed to destroy F4 and some other properties they got their hands into so it could be nice move for Disney to revive some of them. X Men, Fantastic 4, Deadpool are all now owned by Disney and can be official part of MCU.

Also they now got Alien, Avatar, Die Hard, Kingsman, Home Alone, as well as some movies like Titanic and Independence Day not to mention series rights like The Simpson or X Files. That is some major purchase there.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:06 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

They should immediately scrap this Venom movie shit and make Tom Hardy the new Wolverine. Won't happen, but it should. I don't care what Sony or whoever owns whatever says.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:04 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

So more identikit Marvel movies
Old 12-14-2017, 11:43 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I heard on CNBC that Fox was struggling to find young hot actresses to sexually denigrate in today's environment while Disney feels that the purchase will help them achieve more power and therefore be better suited to sexually denigrate the actresses of today and tomorrow.

When Fox was asked how this sale will help them in the sexually denigration business, they replied that $50+ billion can pay off a lot of accusers and purchase a lot of prostitutes.

Most Wall Street analysts are calling this a win-win for both organizations.

Note: I'm sorry if this offends anyone. There is just a cynical part of me that feels like there may some truth in my ridiculousness. I don't like this sale but I understand it. Streaming is hurting traditional entertainment just like Amazon is hurting retail. The industry is going to have to retract or innovate to survive.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:57 AM
Used to be somebody...
WCW Champion

Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...

I didn't realise Hulu was owned by Fox until today. It'll be interesting to see how Disney uses that property, amongst others. The potential for them to step into the streaming media market is now well and truly established. A rebrand and who knows what damage could do to Netflix with their extensive back catalogue of films and TV.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:54 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I didn't realise Hulu was owned by Fox until today. It'll be interesting to see how Disney uses that property, amongst others. The potential for them to step into the streaming media market is now well and truly established. A rebrand and who knows what damage could do to Netflix with their extensive back catalogue of films and TV.
I actually didn't know they owned it either, I just thought they had some exclusive deal with Fox to air their shows.

With the news recently that Disney wants to start their own streaming service and will be pulling their works from Netflix soon, this may all serve as a bit of a rebrand of Hulu. They already have some of the older Disney movies on Hulu, so it may not be a huge deal to transition the rest over.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:05 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It's safe to say that Disney now owns half of Hollywood. Like, literally. And the fact that they will keep making Marvel movies for the next 20 years (without rebooting the current MCU).
Old 12-14-2017, 08:26 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
It's safe to say that Disney now owns half of Hollywood. Like, literally. And the fact that they will keep making Marvel movies for the next 20 years (without rebooting the current MCU).
It might be even more to be honest.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:37 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika View Post
It might be even more to be honest.
more years or more Hollywood?