WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-04-2017, 01:25 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Apparently this trailer broke all kinds of records when it went up.

According to social analytics firm Fizziology, the film's trailer drew more mentions on Twitter in the seven hour period after it went live than any film since the company began tracking in 2010. In fact, Captain America's beard alone garnered more mentions than 72% of all trailers released since 2010. Infinity War netted 1,147,438 mentions in its first seven hour stretch, compared to just 210,858 for Avengers: Age Of Ultron. Avengers: Infinity War also topped Star Wars: The Last Jedi, with its 784,360 mentions.(source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#151397df4558)

That's a good sign that this film is going to do well. Think it'll go over 2 billion? If only the Justice League had this kind of marketing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:39 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

For suck sake will people stop comparing justice league and Avengers. I remember when going to see X-Men in 2000 and me and my group of mates were ripped to shreds for going to see it as we were nerds. Now I can go pretty much every 2 months and see a superhero movie.

Also talking about on Twitter isn't the be all and end all when 50% is ripping the shit out of Thanos.

It'll smash records but the laborious "EHH BETTER THAN JUSTICE LEAGUE" shit is boring. FUck Age of Ultron was not a good film and it got huge praise.

Justice Leagues problem? It wasn't Thor.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:59 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...

Excuse me, is your rant over? Good. I was comparing this to Justice League's marketing. Not the movie itself. Idc what you say or how high that horse of yours you're riding is, Justice League was a poorly marketed movie.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2017, 06:23 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

It really wasn't. Marketing was everywhere. More so than Wonder Woman.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:43 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
If only the Justice League had this kind of marketing.
Dude, JL spended 150 million just on marketing alone. I dont think marketing is a problem here. 150 million buys you a lot of space to advertise and lots of people knew that movie is out there. They just choose to ignore it.

Also, no, they arent going over 2 billion. Even new Star Wars would probably fall short to that.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Yeah, marketing was like #78 on the list of problems Justice League faced.

Just give me a really killer Hulk vs. Thanos smashfest.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:19 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
Excuse me, is your rant over? Good. I was comparing this to Justice League's marketing. Not the movie itself. Idc what you say or how high that horse of yours you're riding is, Justice League was a poorly marketed movie.
What the hell are you on about with it being poorly marketed? The thing was everywhere and had a cool theme with Come Together. The marketing was really good. This is the coldest of takes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Only the law had a shot at taking that belt off of Jon Jones
Old 12-05-2017, 07:54 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The first Avengers did 1,5 b dollars, second one did 1,4 b dollars. Their goal should be to break 2 b dollars. I think it's possible. It's the end of everything. Everything has been leading up to this. Star Wars broke 2 b. I think Infinity War can do it, too.

Many marks alone will go and watch that movie 2 times, too.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:21 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

It wasn't about how much the JL marketed, it was about WHAT they marketed. Everyone and their mother knew that Supes was coming back (well hardcore fans did), but yet they keep THE MOST WELL KNOWN SUPERHERO IN HISTORY out of their marketing? It doesn't matter how many commercials they show, if people don't like what they're seeing they're not gonna watch. The movie's box office makes my point for me. This trailer also makes my point for me.

BTW, We had a page talking about their poor marketing in the JL thread, now all of a sudden everyone agrees that it had great marketing. Wow.

Quote:

Last edited by SSJPhenom : 12-05-2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

It was marketed just fine. The problem was they released such gigantic turds prior to this that people had next to no faith that this wouldn't turn out the same way.