WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 08:11 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I wouldn't call Paige NXT's biggest bust because, as others have mentioned, she had a decent amount of success while she was in WWE's good graces. I would however, agree with the notion that she can probably be considered NXT's biggest case of lost potential at this point. Things can always change of course, and maybe one day she'll return with her nose clean, rid of the toxin that is Alberto Del Rio, and live up to what she was originally supposed to be, but that seems pretty unlikely right now.

She should have been one of the all-time great women wrestlers. She should, right now, be fighting for championships and having great feuds with the likes of Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Bayley, and Alexa instead of throwing everything away for a scumbag like ADR. I mean damn, the chick's only 24 years old. She could have had a 25+ year career if she had just done things the right way, which is why I find it difficult to muster any sympathy. She had it absolutely made and she screwed it up through her own decisions.

I hope she gets her head on straight and gets a chance to redeem herself. It would be a shame to see her go out the way she has.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
I wouldn't call Paige NXT's biggest bust because, as others have mentioned, she had a decent amount of success while she was in WWE's good graces. I would however, agree with the notion that she can probably be considered NXT's biggest case of lost potential at this point. Things can always change of course, and maybe one day she'll return with her nose clean, rid of the toxin that is Alberto Del Rio, and live up to what she was originally supposed to be, but that seems pretty unlikely right now.

She should have been one of the all-time great women wrestlers. She should, right now, be fighting for championships and having great feuds with the likes of Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Bayley, and Alexa instead of throwing everything away for a scumbag like ADR. I mean damn, the chick's only 24 years old. She could have had a 25+ year career if she had just done things the right way, which is why I find it difficult to muster any sympathy. She had it absolutely made and she screwed it up through her own decisions.

I hope she gets her head on straight and gets a chance to redeem herself. It would be a shame to see her go out the way she has.
And that right there is why I believe Paige is going to go down as NXT's biggest bust over all other busts. She could have been one of the longest tenured employees in the history of the company, maybe even a female Undertaker if they got lucky, but because of her decisions; she's barely hanging onto a job.

I think if she is going to attempt a comeback, she needs to take the rest of the year off. It's a lost cause for her at this point. I did hear that they were going to attempt a women's royal rumble next year; why not make a surprise appearance in that event?

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
sendpm.gif
Old 07-11-2017, 11:24 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE66 View Post
And that right there is why I believe Paige is going to go down as NXT's biggest bust over all other busts. She could have been one of the longest tenured employees in the history of the company, maybe even a female Undertaker if they got lucky, but because of her decisions; she's barely hanging onto a job.

I think if she is going to attempt a comeback, she needs to take the rest of the year off. It's a lost cause for her at this point. I did hear that they were going to attempt a women's royal rumble next year; why not make a surprise appearance in that event?
But most of the crap that's happened in her life has happened since she joined the main roster. In NXT she was probably a handful, but Regal and company managed to keep her under control to an extent.

I don't work for the WWE or even have a lot of knowledge about how they run things, but I'm assuming that NXT is sort of like a boot camp. Things are very tightly controlled by HHH, Regal and company. You rarely hear of anything negative come out of there.

Once they hit the main roster they come under Vince's control and that's when things went pear shaped for her. It was when she started travelling and showing up on Total Diva's, she was supposed to act like a responsible adult. That is something I think Paige has a problem with. Like I said before, her decision making is flawed and Vince won't or can't babysit her like HHH did in NXT. She has a long road to travel back to the WWE and get into their good graces at this point in time.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
But most of the crap that's happened in her life has happened since she joined the main roster. In NXT she was probably a handful, but Regal and company managed to keep her under control to an extent.

I don't work for the WWE or even have a lot of knowledge about how they run things, but I'm assuming that NXT is sort of like a boot camp. Things are very tightly controlled by HHH, Regal and company. You rarely hear of anything negative come out of there.

Once they hit the main roster they come under Vince's control and that's when things went pear shaped for her. It was when she started travelling and showing up on Total Diva's, she was supposed to act like a responsible adult. That is something I think Paige has a problem with. Like I said before, her decision making is flawed and Vince won't or can't babysit her like HHH did in NXT. She has a long road to travel back to the WWE and get into their good graces at this point in time.
That might be the case, I don't know for sure either.

#WildcatWayz
sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2017, 06:47 PM
of the Le'beau family
WWE Women's Champion

Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post

I think being on the road and the added stress can screw with a lot of people, especially people that young. NXT mostly being in one place really helps. There's more free time, so people can get that crap out of the way and still come to work. I still have SOME sympathy. Being young and stupid is something that happens. I'm 25 and I cringe at things I did 4 years ago. It happened to Ric Flair. It happened to Shawn Michaels. They're still legends. Her problems always seem to stem with who she's involved with rather than her. That's not to say she isn't to blame for her own troubles. But everyone, not just kids are subject to "hanging around with the wrong crew". I just hope she gets her head together. And damn. Being a Del Rio fan is really hard right now. His shitty attitude, the rumors of Paige having bruises, and the audio from the airport incident make it really hard to doubt what Paige's brother has been saying.

I've still got my fingers crossed for her. I want to see her run off, take 2 or 3 years to do the journeyman thing. England. Japan. Get better. Get the shit out of her system. And then come back. She's still got a career. She's still got talent. And I hope she gets help, because she sounds like she needs it. Whether it's therapy, family, or even somone from WWE.

sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemmy View Post
I think being on the road and the added stress can screw with a lot of people, especially people that young. NXT mostly being in one place really helps. There's more free time, so people can get that crap out of the way and still come to work. I still have SOME sympathy. Being young and stupid is something that happens. I'm 25 and I cringe at things I did 4 years ago. It happened to Ric Flair. It happened to Shawn Michaels. They're still legends. Her problems always seem to stem with who she's involved with rather than her. That's not to say she isn't to blame for her own troubles. But everyone, not just kids are subject to "hanging around with the wrong crew". I just hope she gets her head together. And damn. Being a Del Rio fan is really hard right now. His shitty attitude, the rumors of Paige having bruises, and the audio from the airport incident make it really hard to doubt what Paige's brother has been saying.

I've still got my fingers crossed for her. I want to see her run off, take 2 or 3 years to do the journeyman thing. England. Japan. Get better. Get the shit out of her system. And then come back. She's still got a career. She's still got talent. And I hope she gets help, because she sounds like she needs it. Whether it's therapy, family, or even somone from WWE.
Honestly; that's what I hope does happen to her. Even as I've made my opinion on Paige loud and clear; I still hold some sympathy to her. And the door is still open to change her path, what I've said here could easily change within two, three, maybe even when she retires. Who knows? Maybe in a few years we'll be getting together and asking where Paige belongs in the list of all time great women wrestlers.

Also, screw Del Rio man. He's self-destructed completely ever since he got fired and pretty much burnt his bridges with WWE. And I don't know how much longer he's gonna last in GFW if the domestic abuse story turns out to be true.

#WildcatWayz
sendpm.gif
Old 07-12-2017, 11:40 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Paige is FAR from the biggest bust in NXT History.....i'd put The Ascension as the top right now (they've done nothing since being on the main roster) with The Vaudevillians as a contender along with Bo Dallas (though that's more of the fault of WWE's bad booking of Bo Dallas).

As for Paige, her issues arent in the ring or even with booking. she's been booked somewhat fine (not great or good, but fine) and in the ring, she's not having bad matches....the issue with Paige is her personal life and while it could cost her and her current boyfriend jobs, it doesnt mean she's a bust. a bust should be someone who either fails because they just arent good in the ring, has a bad character (in ring) and if that wrestler has a bad in ring career mixed with personal problems, then i would put them to the top.....in fact, Adam Rose should be considered the top here on this list. he wasnt bad in the ring, but his character was SO cartoony and even when he turned heel, it just was flat...then he had issues outside the ring. so he's also a canadiate here in my book.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2017, 12:37 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemmy View Post

I have some sympathy towards her as well, I'm sure life on the road while looks glamorous travelling the world isn't. Personally I hate travelling more than 4 hours, suffer horribly from jet lag, so it's a job I wouldn't like at all.

But Paige has a history of not making the right choice. Example, on one episode of Total Diva's, she wanted to get this humongous tattoo across her chest. She was told that she had to ask permission first, and when she asked they said no.

In the next clip she had disappeared and some of the girls found her at the tattoo parlour having the tattoo drawn up. So she was going to get it anyway. The girls had to point out that it was a tattoo or her career in the WWE.

Now that doesn't sound like much but it shows just what kind of person she is. Most will tow the company line to an extent, Paige just does what she wants doesn't matter what anyone says. She is almost 25, she's an adult, so this excuse that she's still a kid doesn't fly with me. Some people at her age hold down responsible jobs, are married and have kids.

I have a 26 year old son myself, and I can't see her parents just standing around and not doing anything. If I was watching my son implode your damm right something would be done to help. Going on Facebook and complaining about her relationship and asking people to help is is fine, but hell get your ass on a plane and get over here.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:24 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Simon Gotch, Ascension, Tyler Breeze......all bigger busts than Paige. She had a great run until she got injured/hooked up with Del Fucko
sendpm.gif
Old 07-18-2017, 11:42 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...

Saying Paige is the biggest bust in NXT history is just wrong. If you want to say that she didn't live up to expectations, or that she had a fast fall, or that she regressed, sure. But not the biggest bust in NXT history. Eva Marie was in NXT.

She's not one of those people who got the belt put on them, floundered, became a comedy act and was released. She was a multi-time champion and main eventer who has a movie being made about her family and was featured on Total Divas (if that counts for anything). She could have been much more, but it seems she apt to make bad decisions. Definitely not the biggest bust.

Also, she's 24. As long as her relationship with Del Rio end and she's in good health, I'm betting she'll be back.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread