WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-11-2018, 01:27 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I’m rooting for Lonzo. I’m quite critical of him but I think I’d like the kid a lot more if my brother didnt let me know he’s been Lonzo’s #1 fan since Chino Hills every chance he gets and he’s the equivalent of an Australian Lavar Ball. He obviously has a lot of talent and there is an immediate impact when he is on the court. It doesn’t show up in the stat sheets but the pace is a lot quicker when he’s on (better for the Lakers) and while not the best defender, does make it hard for the smaller guards to get to the rack. The Lakers play a lot better when he is playing and every player seems to have a bit more pep to their step. His 3 point shot is a lot better than what it was at the start of the season suggesting it was just all mental making it miss so much.

I think he will attract free agents to LA and him and Ingram are a good duo. I prefer Lonzo over Kuzma so I’m expecting big things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 06:17 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Is Lavar Ball stupid enough to talk shit about a team lead by LeBron James? Almost definitely. Is the epic shutdown he'll receive at the hands of a LeBron James lead team going to be the most gratifying thing you'll ever see on television? Absolutely.
More gratifying than Lonzo himself stepping up and telling his dad to shut the fuck up? Not for me. I want to root for the kid, but until he grows a pair in regards to his dad, he deserves all the associated criticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I feel bad for the middle child. I think that one is LiAngelo. He was only a fringe recruit for a program like UCLA, he wasnít going to get much playing time and all NBA scouts say he isnít even a G-League caliber player, but his dad keeps pushing he is gonna be a Laker next year. From what Iíve heard, they also donít feature him much on their reality show, instead focusing mostly on LaVar and the other two sons.
MARCIA! MARCIA! MARCIA!
Old 01-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Someone like LeBron would be the absolute best thing for Lonzo Ball. Because the Ball family is nothing compared to LeBron's empire. Having LeBron on the team would simply let Lonzo be a basketball player, nothing else.
They're nowhere near Lebron. But does he want to constantly deal with that small thorn in his side? Daddy Ball would use Lebron's name daily to garner more attention. I could really see Lebron demanding Ball be traded before he signs.

Quote:
Is Lavar Ball stupid enough to talk shit about a team lead by LeBron James? Almost definitely. Is the epic shutdown he'll receive at the hands of a LeBron James lead team going to be the most gratifying thing you'll ever see on television? Absolutely.

On the topic of Lonzo Ball: are you rooting for him, rooting against him, or do you not care about him at all?

I'm rooting for Lonzo. His dad is a dick, but Lonzo is a talented player and I would like to see him develop into a superstar and hopefully move out of his father's ridiculous shadow.
I am definitely rooting for Lonzo... to sideline his idiot father. I feel pretty bad for the kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
Old 01-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
On the topic of Lonzo Ball: are you rooting for him, rooting against him, or do you not care about him at all?

I'm rooting for Lonzo. His dad is a dick, but Lonzo is a talented player and I would like to see him develop into a superstar and hopefully move out of his father's ridiculous shadow.
Ignoring his father, I really enjoyed watching Lonzo and UCLA play last year. As far as his future successes or failures, I honestly couldn't care less.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:34 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

How do you guys feel about the recent string of complaints about the officials? A lot of complaints from guys like LeBron, CP3, Carmello, and Draymond (who went so far as saying they need to replace all the refs) have been making the rounds lately, and the head of the officiant committee proposed a meeting with the player's association head over All-Star Weekend to try to find a solution.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:01 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If NBA coaches, specifically Walton and the Lakers, wanted to seriously stick it up Lavar why not just not answer any questions about Lavar and tell any members of the media that want to talk about Lavar that they can go to Lithuania, ask Lavar his thoughts on everything and just refuse to answer their questions from then on out. If Lonzo cracks the sads you piss him off and you publicly come out and say "we're trading him because he backs his dad in over the organisation and good luck to anyone that has to deal with it".

However, I do hope that Lonzo succeeds. The fact that people have wanted him to fail before he got to the NBA because of his dad. It's not like his dad is the first ever crazy sports parent, and he wont be the last
Old 01-16-2018, 04:51 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

So after the Rockets/Clippers game, the foursome of CP3, Harden, Green, and Ariza all shoved their way into the Clippers locker room in an attempt to get to Austin Rivers and Blake Griffin. The whole thing was really elaborate. The Rockets used Tarik Black and Clint Capella as distractions in the hallway so the other four could sneak into a back entrance. I say let them fight.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:04 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

That's some Tyrion Lannister secret passages into Casterly Rock type shit.

Also, first time CP3 has led a team somewhere but as usual, they were unsuccessful in their end goal.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:53 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don’t know what they were thinking, they get a few hits on Rivers and Blake and then get bashed by another 12 people. It’s about time someone tried to see if Blake was all talk and if you don’t want to punch Rivers then you either haven’t seen him play or apart of the family.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2018, 08:28 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
How do you guys feel about the recent string of complaints about the officials? A lot of complaints from guys like LeBron, CP3, Carmello, and Draymond (who went so far as saying they need to replace all the refs) have been making the rounds lately, and the head of the officiant committee proposed a meeting with the player's association head over All-Star Weekend to try to find a solution.
I think it’s frustrating for both sides but I don’t agree with how the players treat the officials in the game. We all know what it’s like to get a bad call against us but literally when your league is the only league to alter the rules slightly to help you out then stfu. How many players could get call for traveling? That’s gotta be the most over said statement about the NBA and nothing is done about it. How many offensive players initiate contact and get the foul. Thank god they finally changed the shooting foul rule to what the whole of the world follows by. I could throw a lot more out there but basically I think they already get away with so they can’t go off like they do. Not to mention umpiring is the hardest thing to do, it’s hard to see a whole court view of the best athletes in the world at full speed.

The players are apparently complaining that the officials don’t allow the players to talk to them about the foul or violation that just occurred. I’ve never played NBA but every sort of basketball I have played from just fun comps, to city leagues to state leagues, every official has always explained what I’ve done wrong and ive been able to talk to them in a civil way, I’m sure any NBA player could do the same if they approached it calmly. I’m not saying the umpires are perfect but most do a really good job. I will say that black haired woman umpire doesn’t take any shit and sometimes can be harsh but apart from her and that Kenny Maurer or whatever that dudes name is (who has seemed to have taken a step back over the last couple of years) the top officials are great.

On some other news. Interesting Jason Kidd got fired. Bucks are 7th in the eats with a winning record and have only had Bledsoe for the part of the season and haven’t Jabari Parker all year. Giannis isn’t happy about it either.

Pop calling a time out 14 seconds into the game today is exactly why he is the best.

Quote:

Last edited by Khalifa : 01-23-2018 at 08:31 PM.