WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-11-2018, 07:46 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Best use of Freebird until Kingsman for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 07:49 PM
AKA Milenko
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Yeah, it has been a bit since I saw Corpses, but it wasn't easy to watch. Not because of like gore or inherently bad acting, but the visual style felt like watching a bunch of long trippy music videos. Rejects is also a much better story.
The story was so much better and I like the fact the setting changes throughout the movie. I've never been a big fan of movies that take place in pretty much the same area for the entire movie.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:42 PM
AKA Milenko
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...

I did a thing. <<click the thing
Old 01-16-2018, 06:00 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Since you are a writer of smut, are you also a toucher of butt?

Question that sort of ties into your last thread question. This happened in November, but I just heard about it over the weekend. In Brazil an off duty cop was at a pharmacy with his wife and baby. He was holding the baby when two men in masks and holding guns stormed in to rob the place. The officer, who was still holding the baby, pulled his gun and opened fire on the robbers. He killed one on the spot, handed his baby off to his wife, then chased after the second robber who had fled and shot and killed him. He was originally hailed as a hero, until someone pointed out after they reviewed the surveillance footage, the robbers never opened fire. The cop was the only one to fire his weapon (he actually shot the second robber in the back as he was fleeing), and when questioned he said "I wanted to get them before they got me." As of now, the cop still has his job. For the record, I'm not sure about Brazilian law, but in the States off duty officers aren't allowed to carry unless they have the proper civilian licenses. What's your take? Quick thinking hero? Reckless gun nut? Something in between?
Old 01-16-2018, 10:38 AM
AKA Milenko
WWE European Champion

Only my wife's butt.

I'd say he took to far. It wasn't premeditated but there was still no reason to chase the man and shoot him in the back especially when he was with his family.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:22 AM
AKA Milenko
WWE European Champion

Yaaay creative questions.

You can ask them now as I clean the last stain off my WZCW record.