WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-13-2018, 01:34 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Once Sasha Banks turns heel, how long before she brings up ending Paige's in-ring career?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:35 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

If they're smart, a few months. If they're the cowards I think they will be, never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:28 AM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

Do you think Aleister Black would be a success on the main roster?
Old 01-13-2018, 04:36 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

For the second year in a row, I'm far more excited to see what Smackdown does at WrestleMania than RAW. At the same time, I think I only feel that way because RAW's side of the card was etched in stone almost a year ago whereas on Smackdown it's not really clear what they're gonna do yet.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing that they don't seem to prioritize long term booking on Smackdown?
Old 01-13-2018, 04:42 AM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vageena Hertz View Post
Do you think Aleister Black would be a success on the main roster?
The way they push people, not likely. They'll probably say he's too boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Life Of Pablo Ren View Post
For the second year in a row, I'm far more excited to see what Smackdown does at WrestleMania than RAW. At the same time, I think I only feel that way because RAW's side of the card was etched in stone almost a year ago whereas on Smackdown it's not really clear what they're gonna do yet.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing that they don't seem to prioritize long term booking on Smackdown?
Good, as it leaves some doors open. THe problem comes down to the same thing I've said for about a year now: what's the point in getting interested in anything if the big match has already been set in stone? Why should I care about Lesnar's title defenses if there's no chance he's losing?

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:24 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Good, as it leaves some doors open. THe problem comes down to the same thing I've said for about a year now: what's the point in getting interested in anything if the big match has already been set in stone? Why should I care about Lesnar's title defenses if there's no chance he's losing?
I'm 100% with you in that sense and have been saying the same. But I just can't help but think it's another clear example of them really not caring about what's going on over there. I can literally picture a meeting where they're running down the Mania card, someone brings up, "Hey what about Smackdown??" then they all just shrug their shoulders and leave.

I remember watching Smackdown's last year leading up to Mania and it seemed like they were booking week to week. They might have had destinations in mind but had no idea how they were going to get there. They made the WWE Championship picture so convoluted by adding Luke Harper/AJ Styles into the mix, only for it to lead to nowhere. And then you had Shane/AJ which felt like such a slow burn, too slow, until the final 2-3 weeks before the show. I think both of those programs suffered because of that.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:25 AM

That wouldn't stun me either but it's been the case with Smackdown for years now.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:08 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Logically, and without the advantage of hindsight, do you think that Kane should have gone over Taker at Mania 14?

Back then the Streak wasn't really a thing yet, and Kane had come in as the most dominant monster in a while. Plus, the feud continued past Mania and Taker ended up beating him again in the Inferno match, so wouldn't it have made more sense to have Kane win in order to better continue the feud? Of course, it's obviously a good thing that he didn't but I'm just thinking out loud here.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:45 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Is this Paige situation big enough to see Sasha Banks booed in a place like Philadelphia for the Royal Rumble? Considering the split within the community about Sasha's role in the whole thing. Best guess, is the response the usual for her, a mix with more cheers overall or a mix with more boos overall?
Old 01-13-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
Logically, and without the advantage of hindsight, do you think that Kane should have gone over Taker at Mania 14?

Back then the Streak wasn't really a thing yet, and Kane had come in as the most dominant monster in a while. Plus, the feud continued past Mania and Taker ended up beating him again in the Inferno match, so wouldn't it have made more sense to have Kane win in order to better continue the feud? Of course, it's obviously a good thing that he didn't but I'm just thinking out loud here.
Yeah I'd have been ok with that. THe Streak had only been mentioned maybe once and with Kane winning the title in June, it probably does make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
Is this Paige situation big enough to see Sasha Banks booed in a place like Philadelphia for the Royal Rumble? Considering the split within the community about Sasha's role in the whole thing. Best guess, is the response the usual for her, a mix with more cheers overall or a mix with more boos overall?
She'll be fine. Philadelphia isn't likely to care all tha tmuch really.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.