WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-07-2016, 02:13 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

I just had to revisit this thread to say that I hope Curry doesn't get bitten with the serious injury bug. Did anyone else see the game that he missed against the Mavericks? The Warriors made it absolutely clear that they would fall apart if Steph Curry missed an extended period of time. I actually thought that the Warriors were better than that. Considering that they had won a number of games this season with the likes of Harrison Barnes out or Klay Thompson out, but Curry was always there.

I like when history is made and I'd love to see the Warriors break the 95-96 Bulls record 72 wins in the regular season, however, if Curry goes down, that's definitely not going to happen.

On the other hand, though, my Clippers are playing extremely well without their best player Blake Griffin. Griffin's absence has given other players like Pierce and Cole Aldrich time to play and what do you know, they can actually play. Pierce prove that he's still the truth and Aldrich proved that when he's out on the floor, it puts the bench players in their natural positions and the bench has proved that they can actually be successful for extended periods of time. They've won 7 straight and 6 straight without Griffin and when he comes back, their going to be that much better because the starting line up will have added Pierce and Reddick will go back to getting his wide open shots because of Griffin. Rivers would be a fool to stop playing Aldrich at this point. He's been brilliant and when Griffin comes back, with bench being back to full strength as well, the Clippers are going to rise and become what everyone thought they could be. I can't wait. Also, hopefully they trade Smith and Stephenson and get someone that can really help. They've gone on this run without playing those two which is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 02:25 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It's tough when you lose 30 points and consistent ball movement. If without Curry i would move Livingston to the start, he has the height and the defensive versatility over Curry to hold his own. I'd move Iggy into the lineup to increase scoring options and maintain having Barnes as the first option coming in off the bench with Rush.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:32 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

A Curry injury would be a major blow but they would still make the playoffs without him if all teams started at 0 again though. Draymond Green is a machine. Klay Thompson is getting hot again and Iggy is one of the smartest players in the league. Barnes was having a good season before he got injured as well. I hope he doesn't get injured and it as hurt his form a bit. He got hot at the end of the 3rd today but apart from that it was a average game scoring wise for him. I do want to see the Warriors lose some more though and unfortunately the only way I think that happens is through injuries so I am kind of stuck on what to root for. In all seriousness though hope he is fit for the playoffs and doesn't have to take those 4 weeks off to heal it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 02-03-2016, 08:23 PM
Top Guys Out
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...

Watching this Warriors vs. Wizards game on ESPN tonight, Steph is otherworldly. 36 points, 8 (of 9) triples, 3 boards and a steal. Solid game by any standard. Oh, and it's only halftime.

What Steph lacks in ability to create open looks because of his size, he makes up for in not missing shots.

It's been a few years since I've watched the NBA with any regularity, but this Warriors team's "big 3" definitely has the potential to go down as one of the best (and if they stay together for a few more years, most successful) trios in history.

I don't recall ever watching a player consistently make low percentage, contested shots as Steph does on a nightly basis. Those are the kinds of shots that make highschool basketball coaches stroke out and your teammates hate you for running 20 suicide drills at the end of practice and Steph makes them look routine.