WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-18-2018, 08:31 AM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

Bryan vs Cass: Funny, hope the feud is over. I love they are letting Bryan use his NXT finisher.
Sami vs Lashley: One thing, change Bobby's finisher
Roman vs Jinder: Also good, it was irrelevant but it was a good physical match. Protected Jinder finisher, also positive.
Women's MiTB: STILL don't understand why Alexa, with all the show, Natalya was a better option.
Asuka vs Carmella: BAD, BAD, BAD. SD Women's roster doesn't need Ellsworth
AJ Styles vs Nakamura: OK match, hope for Naka to reach the US championship (as the low blow to Jeff), and let's see if Miz/Joe/Rusev are the next contender. Hope they are starting the WM match of Daniel Bryan (RR winner) vs The Miz (c)
Ronda vs Nia: Good match, as Nia is botchmania run wild and Ronda is still a bit green. The finish maked more sense with Natalya, but it was the obvious one.
Men's MiTB: Why push Strowman that hard? Miz was a good option, even maybe Rusev or Kofi. I only hope that he cashes in on RAW. Maybe he won 'cause Lesnar is going back to UFC... And Balor needs to turn heel soon.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:34 AM

Mustkag is looking to come up from OCW...
Default End of thr Road

I think AJ Styles vs Nakamura Stole the show tonight, fantastic matcn and fantastic rivalry.

But also i think it is the end of the road for Nakamura in WWE aas he has lost 7 ppv matches singles titles matches inc defeat to Jinder Mahal and you just get this much opportunity in wwe also Vince has heat on him since his botched move against john cena.

Vince also has certain complex with Japanese stars he buries them all ex. Tozawa, Itami, Kairi Sane, and now nakamura and Asuka.

I think Nakamura will be degraded to mid card till next roster clean up and then will be cleaned up.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:40 PM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustkag View Post
I think AJ Styles vs Nakamura Stole the show tonight, fantastic matcn and fantastic rivalry.

But also i think it is the end of the road for Nakamura in WWE aas he has lost 7 ppv matches singles titles matches inc defeat to Jinder Mahal and you just get this much opportunity in wwe also Vince has heat on him since his botched move against john cena.

Vince also has certain complex with Japanese stars he buries them all ex. Tozawa, Itami, Kairi Sane, and now nakamura and Asuka.

I think Nakamura will be degraded to mid card till next roster clean up and then will be cleaned up.
I don't think Vince does that on purpose, i feel like he doesn't get the mentality of the smart fans so he doesn't book for them and that's we're nakamura is stuck with. He's a foreigner that speak broken english so he think he can't make money with somebody on top that can't cut a promo every week. Which i kinda get since you want you WWE champion to be able to sell you're next big show through promo's and also use him to do all the extra curricular stuff outside of the ring and it's hard to do so if your champion isn't able to speak english.

Personally i don't think Nakamura is in that much trouble, he's going to stick in the top mix for a while even if it's not in the title picture. If Vince didn't want him to succeed as a top guy, he wouldn't have put him in top program since he started on the main roster. HE see him as a good hand and personally he one of those guy that i think doesn't need the belt to be over. If he gets it, that would be awesome, but he really doesn't need it.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:58 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceen View Post
Bryan vs Cass: Funny, hope the feud is over. I love they are letting Bryan use his NXT finisher.
Sami vs Lashley: One thing, change Bobby's finisher
Roman vs Jinder: Also good, it was irrelevant but it was a good physical match. Protected Jinder finisher, also positive.
Women's MiTB: STILL don't understand why Alexa, with all the show, Natalya was a better option.
Asuka vs Carmella: BAD, BAD, BAD. SD Women's roster doesn't need Ellsworth
AJ Styles vs Nakamura: OK match, hope for Naka to reach the US championship (as the low blow to Jeff), and let's see if Miz/Joe/Rusev are the next contender. Hope they are starting the WM match of Daniel Bryan (RR winner) vs The Miz (c)
Ronda vs Nia: Good match, as Nia is botchmania run wild and Ronda is still a bit green. The finish maked more sense with Natalya, but it was the obvious one.
Men's MiTB: Why push Strowman that hard? Miz was a good option, even maybe Rusev or Kofi. I only hope that he cashes in on RAW. Maybe he won 'cause Lesnar is going back to UFC... And Balor needs to turn heel soon.
I will be criticised by Dagger Dias, the mod, for being supposedly "anti-Daniel Bryan" here, but I am not.

However, in either this match or the one at "Backlash", I think that Big Cass should have dominated and/or won at least one of them.

I wonder if the fans would ever accept Bryan losing a match, even if it made "storyline sense"?

I mean, Big Cass is a big guy, against a little guy. Yet, both matches, the little guy has held their own and easily made the big guy submit.

Big Cass has the potential to be a top guy. He has all the qualities (size, stickwork, athletic, charisma) yet he is getting the "Wade Barrett" treatment.

I think it should have gone that Big Cass dominated and beat Daniel Bryan at "Backlash". Cass brags about it, Bryan starts questioning if it was a good idea to come back after all. This would tell a compelling story, and push Bryan as the "underdog" of the story, struggling to beat the bigger guy.

Daniel Bryan is so put down by Cass, that it drives him to want another match with Cass. They have their match (at MITB, or even drag it out to Extreme Rules) and then have Bryan battle, and eventually overcome Cass.

This would keep Bryan strong, it would not make Cass look like a complete dud, and the fans would still be behind DB.

I am disappointed that Bryan won both matches so easily. This isn't being a hater, but I think a story where Bryan loses a battle to Cass, but ends up winning the war, would make for a far better story to be told, and would keep Cass as a top young prospect.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:08 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I don't think Vince does that on purpose, i feel like he doesn't get the mentality of the smart fans so he doesn't book for them and that's we're nakamura is stuck with. He's a foreigner that speak broken english so he think he can't make money with somebody on top that can't cut a promo every week. Which i kinda get since you want you WWE champion to be able to sell you're next big show through promo's and also use him to do all the extra curricular stuff outside of the ring and it's hard to do so if your champion isn't able to speak english.

Personally i don't think Nakamura is in that much trouble, he's going to stick in the top mix for a while even if it's not in the title picture. If Vince didn't want him to succeed as a top guy, he wouldn't have put him in top program since he started on the main roster. HE see him as a good hand and personally he one of those guy that i think doesn't need the belt to be over. If he gets it, that would be awesome, but he really doesn't need it.
If Vince only wants guys who can cut promos to be champion, then how come Bret Hart go so many runs, when his stickwork was his weakest trait? As Undertaker in 1991, Masked Kane, Chris Benoit and Andre The Giant were also champions, and none could cut a promo worth a scrap. Brock doesn't do the talking, and he is champion.

I have loved Nakamura's heel turn stuff though. I love the "Me No Speak English" and how Renee Young sells it, I love "My pen doesn't work" when signing the contract. I have enjoyed his stuff as of late.

I do agree that having him lose so many times for the title will hurt him, short-term at least. I wouldn't have had him do the series against Jinder last year, as I felt he wasn't ready. Maybe they should have "hot-potated" the title back and forth between A.J. and Nakamura at least.

But hey, look at the bright side, Batista holds the record for the most WWE and World Title matches without winning the belt, and his career didn't do too bad. Maybe having Nakamura win the U.S. belt (and do a thing where he brags how Japan is better than U.S.A.) is a good alternative, until the dust settles, and try him again at the top in a couple of years time.

A feud with Daniel Bryan might also keep interest in Nakamura as well.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:47 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
I will be criticised by Dagger Dias, the mod, for being supposedly "anti-Daniel Bryan" here, but I am not.

However, in either this match or the one at "Backlash", I think that Big Cass should have dominated and/or won at least one of them.

I wonder if the fans would ever accept Bryan losing a match, even if it made "storyline sense"?

I mean, Big Cass is a big guy, against a little guy. Yet, both matches, the little guy has held their own and easily made the big guy submit.

Big Cass has the potential to be a top guy. He has all the qualities (size, stickwork, athletic, charisma) yet he is getting the "Wade Barrett" treatment.

I think it should have gone that Big Cass dominated and beat Daniel Bryan at "Backlash". Cass brags about it, Bryan starts questioning if it was a good idea to come back after all. This would tell a compelling story, and push Bryan as the "underdog" of the story, struggling to beat the bigger guy.

Daniel Bryan is so put down by Cass, that it drives him to want another match with Cass. They have their match (at MITB, or even drag it out to Extreme Rules) and then have Bryan battle, and eventually overcome Cass.

This would keep Bryan strong, it would not make Cass look like a complete dud, and the fans would still be behind DB.

I am disappointed that Bryan won both matches so easily. This isn't being a hater, but I think a story where Bryan loses a battle to Cass, but ends up winning the war, would make for a far better story to be told, and would keep Cass as a top young prospect.
Daniel Bryan has already lost to Rusev and Samoa Joe. And I guess that both defeats were received well by the fans.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:17 AM

Mustkag is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post

its not about Nakamura its in general with all japanese talent.
Vince thinks they are inferior to US wrestlers.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:22 AM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post

I'll agree with you in the fact that it was a bad booked feud (probably like all are being in this days).
Probably the best way, was to make Cass dominant in all the feud and Bryan had a BIG comeback in the MiTB match in which he snapped and became the A+ player. And you can have Cass losing both matches, but just only tapping out at this, and in the one at Backlash, get him DQed, or lose by a some wrestling pin, but with all the match being a dominant heel and on SD being the nightmare of Bryan.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:15 PM
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Daniel Bryan has already lost to Rusev and Samoa Joe. And I guess that both defeats were received well by the fans.
Rusev and Samoa Joe are both really over with the fans though. Cass didn't get to that level of fan interest yet.