WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

ECW Sandman is looking to come up from OCW...
Default KANE is coming back.

I don't know if this has already been done if so I am sorry, So for a few weeks we have been seeing vignettes of Kane and Kane's old mask, to me if they put the mask back on him it would make no sense since He has not worn the mask in 8 years so my question is do you want him to come back with the mask on or keep it off.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-01-2011, 01:06 PM
semi-retired from WZ
ECW TV Champion

Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I would rather he put it back on. Masked Kane was a monster. Unmasked Kane was not. Basically, the character took a change once they took the mask off, and it wasn't for the better. When Kane debuted, he was the dark version of the Undertaker, and just as hard to beat. Now, he is a glorified jobber. If they want to do much with him for the rest of career, they should re-mask him and bring back the monster.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Any time Kane comes back there's about a billion people hoping he'll come back with the mask on. I get it...it's a vintage thing that reminds us of a time when Kane was awesome and the whole wrestling industry was just "on".

Let me ask you a question though: Kane comes back with the mask on one week. It's a huge deal, people freak out, the "Kane to win the Rumble?" and "Kane vs. Taker III?" threads start... but for how long? How long is the hype going to last until people realize he's the same guy with a ridiculous mask on? It's not the outfit that would make Kane credible, it's his character and persona... The mask would be cool, but only if it actually means something.

Also, what I don't get from the video is why he broke a glass case, took the mask out of it, and burnt it. We've had so many different stories about him getting rid of the mask or killing off that character. It's already gone...why is he burning it? In my opinion it's just another incredibly ambiguous promo that people are over-analyzing. And why not? It's what we do... But my guess is he doesn't return with the mask. There's no reason for it, and the magical, mythical monster thing ran its course a long time ago.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-01-2011, 11:52 PM
These O's Ain't Royal
ECW TV Champion

Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Noticeably F.A.T.

We have this thread already. Look harder next time.

Closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Making fun of people with mental disabilities is retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewbakka View Post
This reminds me of Bruno/Zbysco. I didn't care about that either.

sendpm.gif
Closed Thread