WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-30-2017, 11:48 PM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is online now
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,315
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilapierre View Post
Yeah...but..women are inferior to men..always have been, always will be.
Aha. Any evidence? Then how come women surpass men in various matters? If we assume like you that women are inferior, how does "inferior" beat "superior"?

Quote:
Plus, NXT is small potatoes.
Aha. Even when it regularly entertains more than the main roster brands? Even when a TakeOver entertains more than an adjacent main roster big PPV?

Quote:
This is the worst main event WWE era ever.
Totally disagree.

Quote:
And NXT is the minor leagues to that.
So?

Quote:
Goldberg went 173-0 against the best competition in the history of the business.
Yeah, all 173 wins were against legends, right?

Quote:
And also...barely anyone watches NXT. The rating is under1. WCW was pulling in record breaking ratings upwards of 5 or 6.
Barely anyone? Rating under 1? A record is a record. It isn't like Asuka never defended her title. It's a legitimate record unlike Goldberg's.

Quote:
So whatever Asuka did will only be remembered by a minority of blowhards who take women's wrestling seriously..
It's not about women wrestling. It's about good wrestling regardless of the gender. You can care for factors like gender. But I care more about wrestling.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-30-2017, 11:55 PM
J.D Lethal's Avatar
J.D Lethal J.D Lethal is offline
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Japan Dojo
Posts: 108
J.D Lethal is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to J.D Lethal
Default

Even tho he says its silly comments and for them not to be taken seriously,they are made in jest or joking manner. Your comments no matter how you say it shouldn't even be said. its sexist,and stuck in the past and quite honestly For those women wrestlers being a said show they probly make more than you....But back to the main subject Asuka will go down as one of the best WWE Superstars of all time just off of numbers...Although i hate that shes still in NXT she will be fast tracked like Finn and Shinsuke and be off gate number 1 contender when she goes to main, but the rumor of the Womens only Show after the summer Woman's tournament does Scream to have Asuka the Ace of that show. I do see Asuka losing to Ember in a rematch tho it just seems like it will happen...or the women tourney winner will face Asuka beat her..
__________________

RockNRolla:Prince Devitt
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-01-2017, 12:28 AM
ilapierre's Avatar
ilapierre ilapierre is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 463
ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Aha. Any evidence? Then how come women surpass men in various matters? If we assume like you that women are inferior, how does "inferior" beat "superior"?


Aha. Even when it regularly entertains more than the main roster brands? Even when a TakeOver entertains more than an adjacent main roster big PPV?


Totally disagree.


So?


Yeah, all 173 wins were against legends, right?


Barely anyone? Rating under 1? A record is a record. It isn't like Asuka never defended her title. It's a legitimate record unlike Goldberg's.


It's not about women wrestling. It's about good wrestling regardless of the gender. You can care for factors like gender. But I care more about wrestling.
Any evidence? Well there's this thing called world history. Contrary to politically correct belief, the world hasn't been around for 30 years.. it's been around for millions. It's only been in the past 100 years that women have had basic human rights. If you knew anything about world history before the early 1900s, then you wouldn't have to ask me if I had 'evidence'.

What 'matters' do women surpass men in? Looking good with no clothes on? Wearing excess makeup? Baking bread? Buying material objects? Texting on their phones?? I'm serious. Women don't compete in men leagues because they 'can't'. The only reason they compete with men in real world jobs is because the 'powers that be' don't want the world working optimally. They want it working half-assed with us all in debt. Best way to do that is to get the women out of the house and into the workplace while the government-run institutions and moronic television/social media educates our children.

As for NXT entertaining more than the main roster and the men, listen, that's no big deal. WWE hasn't entertained me and most of the old audience for more than 5 minutes at a time in the past 10-15 years. I get more enjoyment watching the Young and the Restless with my wife or The Wiggles with my children. WWE and NXT are both watchable if you have a high threshold for horrible tv.

Goldberg had 173 wins in a SUPERIOR company called WCW. A far superior product compared to today's shite. WWE was also INFERIOR to WCW during the first half of Goldberg's streak. And even when WWE caught up, WCW was still the big time. Say what you will about my questionable statements about women, but NO ONE can argue the fact that NXT is full of minor league no names. WCW was chalk FULL of superstars. You can't shrug that off. A woman breaking the 173 win record in NXT is about as important as a girl in little league baseball somewhere beating professional Joe Dimaggio's 56 game hitting streak. No one watches little league and far less people watch little league girls compared to boys.

It's like you guys don't get that wrestling isn't 'real'. These streaks aren't real. they are scripted. What isn't scripted is fan response (Please someone explain this to crazy Vince). Hence the 4s and 5s in TV ratings when men dominated wrestling vs the 0s and 1s now with all the PG equality political correctness bullshite. Goldberg captivated audiences organically. Unlike the forced crap today. Fans loved Goldberg's entrance music. They loved his intensity. They loved the spear and jackhammer. It was a 2 to 3 minute segment we all got used to watching each week and the streak just grew out of that. WCW wasn't pretending to be classic mat wrestling with matches that went on for 10 to 15 minutes. It was just Goldberg flat out dominating and we could have cared less who he was beating. But he beat his fair share of legends. Asuka just beat up a bunch of girls learning the craft who would be lucky to make it to the main roster as part time jobbers.

You care more about wrestling. Good for you. I care about being entertained. Women were entertaining when they're used the way they were used during, and prior to, the Attitude Era. But women's wrestling today is truly total crap, sorry, I derive no utility from watching them. There is a reason women are considered by your average wrestling fan (not just me) as the 'bathroom break' or 'last call for alcohol' before the main event. I know you hate everything I'm saying. But it's not just the opinion of someone who is backward in his views. It's just the way it is and I look at things objectively the way they are (rather than how things should be). I'll call it the way it is regardless of what you and others like you believe 'oughtta be'. Women will never be equal to men in the world of wrestling entertainment no matter how hard Vince tries to force this phony women's revolution on his audience.

Last edited by ilapierre : 05-01-2017 at 12:40 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-01-2017, 01:16 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is online now
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,315
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilapierre View Post
Any evidence? Well there's this thing called world history. Contrary to politically correct belief, the world hasn't been around for 30 years.. it's been around for millions. It's only been in the past 100 years that women have had basic human rights. If you knew anything about world history before the early 1900s, then you wouldn't have to ask me if I had 'evidence'.
So if women have had basic human rights in the past 100 years, then they are inferior? Or men were suffering from superiority complex that didn't allow women basic human rights? It says more about the mentality of the men at that time.

Quote:
What 'matters' do women surpass men in?
Studies, sports and what not. But no they're inferior, right?

Quote:
Looking good with no clothes on?
As if they don't look good with full clothes on as well?

Quote:
Wearing excess makeup?
As if all women just wear excess make-up?

Quote:
Baking bread?
Yeah, all women bake breads.

Quote:
Buying material objects?
Men never buy such objects, right?

Quote:
Texting on their phones??
Yeah, men don't text as well.

Quote:
I'm serious.
Then it's an even more bigger issue.

Quote:
Women don't compete in men leagues because they 'can't'.
They can, regardless of your thinking.

Quote:
The only reason they compete with men in real world jobs is because the 'powers that be' don't want the world working optimally.
No. Because Women can surpass Men if they have more talent.

Quote:
They want it working half-assed with us all in debt. Best way to do that is to get the women out of the house and into the workplace while the government-run institutions and moronic television/social media educates our children.
You mean something Men are doing since long?

Quote:
As for NXT entertaining more than the main roster and the men, listen, that's no big deal.
Nopes. It's certainly a big deal. According to you, women are inferior. So when "inferior" gender is more efficient than "superior" gender, it's a big deal.

Quote:
WWE hasn't entertained me and most of the old audience for more than 5 minutes at a time in the past 10-15 years.
Then why were you watching in the past 10-15 years? If you're not entertained, why not leave it? And I question how you can say on behalf on most of the old audience.?

Quote:
I get more enjoyment watching the Young and the Restless with my wife or The Wiggles with my children.
Good for you. However I haven't heard about those programs and this isn't a sign of disrespect towards you.

Quote:
WWE and NXT are both watchable if you have a high threshold for horrible tv.
Nopes. Just because you find it horrible doesn't make horrible.

Quote:
Goldberg had 173 wins in a SUPERIOR company called WCW. A far superior product compared to today's shite.
Far superior product? Fingerpoke Of Doom? Nash ending Goldberg's streak? Come on.

Quote:
WWE was also INFERIOR to WCW during the first half of Goldberg's streak. And even when WWE caught up, WCW was still the big time. Say what you will about my questionable statements about women, but NO ONE can argue the fact that NXT is full of minor league no names.
No names?
Asuka
Drew McIntyre
Hideo Itami
Bobby Roode
Shinsuke Nakamura (Just left NXT a month ago)
These are all no names, right? NXT is a development programming consisting of such no names, right?

Quote:
WCW was chalk FULL of superstars. You can't shrug that off.
Yeah, full of superstars and legends right?

Quote:
A woman breaking the 173 win record in NXT is about as important as a girl in little league baseball somewhere beating professional Joe Dimaggio's 56 game hitting streak.
Maybe for you. Don't know about Joe either.

Quote:
No one watches little league and far less people watch little league girls compared to boys.
No one? Then why in the blue sky we're talking about it if no one watches?

Quote:
It's like you guys don't get that wrestling isn't 'real'.
A couple of years ago, Yes. But not now.
Quote:
These streaks aren't real. they are scripted.
I know.

Quote:
What isn't scripted is fan response (Please someone explain this to crazy Vince). Hence the 4s and 5s in TV ratings when men dominated wrestling vs the 0s and 1s now with all the PG equality political correctness bullshite.
Old is gold, right?

Quote:
Goldberg captivated audiences organically. Unlike the forced crap today. Fans loved Goldberg's entrance music. They loved his intensity. They loved the spear and jackhammer. It was a 2 to 3 minute segment we all got used to watching each week and the streak just grew out of that. WCW wasn't pretending to be classic mat wrestling with matches that went on for 10 to 15 minutes. It was just Goldberg flat out dominating and we could have cared less who he was beating. But he beat his fair share of legends.
Goldberg is one of my favorite wrestlers. Regardless of that, Asuka's undefeated streak is indeed impressive. It's not like Asuka was forced upon us. Asuka's support was organic as well. Infact, both Asuka and Goldberg are known for beating the heck out of their opponents.

Quote:
Asuka just beat up a bunch of girls learning the craft who would be lucky to make it to the main roster as part time jobbers.
Mickie James
Bayley
Nia Jax
Ember Moon
Emma
But they are bunch of girls learning the craft? Just like women are inferior to men, right?

Quote:
Women wrestling vs good wrestling?
Nah. Good wrestling VS Bad wrestling. You say as if women wrestling is never good. It's a lot better than in the past where women were more as objects. But you liked that, so that tells wht choices you have.

Quote:
You care more about wrestling. Good for you.
I care about wrestling that entertains.

Quote:
I care about being entertained. Women were entertaining when they're used the way they were used during, and prior to, the Attitude Era.
Yeah, when they were used as the objects and never given much time to do what's supposed to be done aka wrestling.

Quote:
But women's wrestling today is truly total crap, sorry, I derive no utility from watching them.
Yeah, because you don’t want to see women wrestle. You want to see them as side-shows. That's because women wrestling destroys your notion of "Men are superior to women".

Quote:
There is a reason they are considered by your average wrestling fan as the 'bathroom break' or 'last call for alcohol' before the main event.
And that's why the audience actually reacts more to women now, right? Remember "We Want Sasha" chants? But no, women are inferior dammit.

Quote:
And I know you hate everything I'm saying.
Nah.

Quote:
But it's not just an opinion from someone who is backward in his views on women.
I don't know what sort of an opinion it is. But "Women are inferior" is a wrong opinion.

Quote:
It's just the way it is and it's never going to change no matter how hard Vince tries to force a phony women's revolution on his audience.
Well, women wrestling has actually revolutionized. At Wrestlemania 32, women stole the show. But no, they are inferior and are better used as objects.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-01-2017, 07:39 AM
enviousdominous's Avatar
enviousdominous enviousdominous is offline
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,732
enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Have I mentioned that I'm a huge Joshi mark? Only a million times? That doesn't sound like much; hey everyone, I'm a huge Joshi mark.

We all have our own dispositions in regard to what makes a performer more endearing. To me; Asuka dominating the field establishes her as a (slightly heelish) winner just doing what winners do. As the WWE flaunts Charlotte/Naomi/Carmella on Smackdown and Bayley/Sasha/Alexa on RAW, they need to setup a surprise threat like Asuka to make the program on par with the men's storyline-wise.

In my opinion; the WWE is using NXT for what it was designed for, that is to build talent and not fluster themselves trying to make everybody look as good as each other. I hope they set their sights on Ember next, but for now Asuka is their focus.

I think that Asuka's win streak is most certainly comparable to Goldberg's. She's a woman, and some of us are predisposed to assume that women are weak. You can quickly forget the notion of all women being weak by watching a Joshi match featuring Asuka. Oh look, I happen to have one:



Japanese female wrestlers are on a level of tough that very few men have been able to achieve. People talk about how stiff Goldberg can be, well Joshi wrestlers literally beat the shit out of each other. I like that Asuka is bringing her (slightly watered down) style to the WWE, and I look forward to seeing her double her current win streak.
__________________
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - Hamlet

Last edited by enviousdominous : 05-01-2017 at 07:44 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Spidey's Avatar
Spidey Spidey is online now
WOKEN Warrior
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UA Little Rock
Age: 28
Posts: 1,617
Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey
Default

Yeah the sexist remarks are a bit much. This isn't The Bar.

It's nice to see a legitimate streak surpass one filled with lies. I would like to see Asuka stay undefeated on NXT and just relinquish the belt when she gets called up. She'd be a force in the Women's Division with something special going on for her. People were upset Charlotte's ppv streak didn't break at Wrestlemania. Well, here's something to remedy that.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-01-2017, 08:30 AM
d_henderson1810 d_henderson1810 is online now
Registered User
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,618
d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charismatic Enigma View Post
The biggest problem with Asuka at this point, is after a build this strong, what do you do with her? There isn't anyone in NXT, or on the horizon, that have been booked strong enough to take the title from her in any kind of believable fashion.

I really thought Daria Berenato was on the path to being the one, she had a great look, a cool gimmick, and a believability from her MMA background, but from what I understand they've now taken all of that away from her and repackaged her with a new gimmick and name (Sonya Deville).

At this point I think the best option is to just call her up, and have her relinquish the title, but if she does that then it would be absurd to have her job to any of the main roster women anytime in the near future. They've kinda booked themselves into a corner, the same way WCW did with Goldberg, when you build anyone this big, however the streak ends will never seem like it was the right way to do it.
The only woman I can see conceivably beating her from the main roster is Nia Jax, given her size.

It might be a way to make Nia into a monster heel Diva, and look unstoppable.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-01-2017, 12:08 PM
ilapierre's Avatar
ilapierre ilapierre is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 463
ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...ilapierre is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
So if women have had basic human rights in the past 100 years, then they are inferior? Or men were suffering from superiority complex that didn't allow women basic human rights? It says more about the mentality of the men at that time.


Studies, sports and what not. But no they're inferior, right?


As if they don't look good with full clothes on as well?


As if all women just wear excess make-up?


Yeah, all women bake breads.


Men never buy such objects, right?


Yeah, men don't text as well.


Then it's an even more bigger issue.


They can, regardless of your thinking.


No. Because Women can surpass Men if they have more talent.


You mean something Men are doing since long?


Nopes. It's certainly a big deal. According to you, women are inferior. So when "inferior" gender is more efficient than "superior" gender, it's a big deal.


Then why were you watching in the past 10-15 years? If you're not entertained, why not leave it? And I question how you can say on behalf on most of the old audience.?


Good for you. However I haven't heard about those programs and this isn't a sign of disrespect towards you.


Nopes. Just because you find it horrible doesn't make horrible.


Far superior product? Fingerpoke Of Doom? Nash ending Goldberg's streak? Come on.


No names?
Asuka
Drew McIntyre
Hideo Itami
Bobby Roode
Shinsuke Nakamura (Just left NXT a month ago)
These are all no names, right? NXT is a development programming consisting of such no names, right?


Yeah, full of superstars and legends right?


Maybe for you. Don't know about Joe either.


No one? Then why in the blue sky we're talking about it if no one watches?


A couple of years ago, Yes. But not now.

I know.


Old is gold, right?


Goldberg is one of my favorite wrestlers. Regardless of that, Asuka's undefeated streak is indeed impressive. It's not like Asuka was forced upon us. Asuka's support was organic as well. Infact, both Asuka and Goldberg are known for beating the heck out of their opponents.


Mickie James
Bayley
Nia Jax
Ember Moon
Emma
But they are bunch of girls learning the craft? Just like women are inferior to men, right?


Nah. Good wrestling VS Bad wrestling. You say as if women wrestling is never good. It's a lot better than in the past where women were more as objects. But you liked that, so that tells wht choices you have.


I care about wrestling that entertains.


Yeah, when they were used as the objects and never given much time to do what's supposed to be done aka wrestling.


Yeah, because you don’t want to see women wrestle. You want to see them as side-shows. That's because women wrestling destroys your notion of "Men are superior to women".


And that's why the audience actually reacts more to women now, right? Remember "We Want Sasha" chants? But no, women are inferior dammit.


Nah.


I don't know what sort of an opinion it is. But "Women are inferior" is a wrong opinion.


Well, women wrestling has actually revolutionized. At Wrestlemania 32, women stole the show. But no, they are inferior and are better used as objects.

It doesn't say anything about the mentality of men at the time. This world has been in existence for longer than the 20th century. Obviously there's a reason men have been in charge of everything since eternity. And obviously there's a reason women never challenged men this whole, entire time. The only reason women are even getting an opportunity now is because our world is run by Zionist Jewish extremists who want our great civilization to crash and burn. Dividing and conquering white, black and Arab men and women is their ultimate goal.

Studies, sports? Women are dominant in their own sports. They are not usually dominant in comparison to a man. Just like the physically challenged can be dominant among their own and even sometimes against the non physically challenged.

Women are NOT more efficient than men. That is just your subjective opinion.

Who said anything about me regularly watching WWE? As a man, I'm very efficient in not wasting time on watching crap tv. Like I said, I am never entertained for more than 5 minutes at a time when I watch. I only watch it when I read online that something happened that I should be interested in.

WCW was a far superior product. The FPOD and Nash beating Goldberg's streak were 2 things that happened within 11 days of each other. WCW was far more than a 2 week period..just as the Earth has been revolving with men at the helm for millennia.

Asuka is a woman who fights women. You can't throw Bobby Roode into the conversation of no names in the NXT women's division.

No. Women's wrestling was actually half decent in the 90s and early 00s. I was a big fan of Lita, Sherri, Chyna even Moolah. Wendy Richter, Alundra Blayze, Bull Nakano were cool. The only one I find any bit entertaining now is Bayley. The rest freakin SUCK. Women were fantastic as managers, not 'objects'. Was Bobby Heenan or Paul Heyman or Slick mere objects? No they were fantastic managers. Women were great valets. Elizabeth, Sunni, Woman, Sherri etc. The problem is nobody wanted to watch them wrestle. Audiences came to watch manly men - the heavyweights..not women or girly boys like Dolph Ziggler or The Miz. Our world has become way too feminine and millions of fans have tuned out. That's not me pissing on the product because I don't like it. The old audience of 4 or 5 million people don't watch the product regularly anymore because the product is out of touch with the reality of what its audience wants. The old audience (and half of the new) DOES NOT want Roman Reigns main eventing. The old audience DOES NOT want Triple H or Randy Orton winning 14 titles each, let alone 3. The old audience wants wrestling to make sense again. I count myself as part of the 'lost' old audience. I do not watch regularly. But I will make my opinion count on threads like these that are full of politically correct crybabies defending a piss poor product..

If women want to wrestle, then WWE should create a women's wrestling channel and keep that separate so that it doesn't cut into the male-dominated product. The women don't 'steal' the show. They simply steal airtime. That's why they put about 15 women in one match at Wrestlemania. The show is 7 hours and 20 women got a combined 2 matches and 40 minutes of air time.

Men are dominant compared to women. That''s just a fact. Just look at the chain of command in WWE and in the real world. Who do you think created the Women's Revolution? Who do you think runs NXT? Who do you think runs WWE? Who do you think runs the network you watch wrestling on? Who do you think runs all the networks you watch on TV? Who do you think runs wrestlezone? Who do you think runs the Net?? Hint: It's not women.

Wrestlemania 32 was probably one of the worst Wrestlemanias of all time. Go look at Wrestlemania reviews online. It really was poor. The main event was horrible. The 6 second Rock match was ridiculous. The woman's match easily stole the poor show. In fact, it was almost as if the men let the women run that show..

Last edited by ilapierre : 05-01-2017 at 12:18 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-01-2017, 05:59 PM
d_henderson1810 d_henderson1810 is online now
Registered User
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,618
d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilapierre View Post
It doesn't say anything about the mentality of men at the time. This world has been in existence for longer than the 20th century. Obviously there's a reason men have been in charge of everything since eternity. And obviously there's a reason women never challenged men this whole, entire time. The only reason women are even getting an opportunity now is because our world is run by Zionist Jewish extremists who want our great civilization to crash and burn. Dividing and conquering white, black and Arab men and women is their ultimate goal.

Studies, sports? Women are dominant in their own sports. They are not usually dominant in comparison to a man. Just like the physically challenged can be dominant among their own and even sometimes against the non physically challenged.

Women are NOT more efficient than men. That is just your subjective opinion.

Who said anything about me regularly watching WWE? As a man, I'm very efficient in not wasting time on watching crap tv. Like I said, I am never entertained for more than 5 minutes at a time when I watch. I only watch it when I read online that something happened that I should be interested in.

WCW was a far superior product. The FPOD and Nash beating Goldberg's streak were 2 things that happened within 11 days of each other. WCW was far more than a 2 week period..just as the Earth has been revolving with men at the helm for millennia.

Asuka is a woman who fights women. You can't throw Bobby Roode into the conversation of no names in the NXT women's division.

No. Women's wrestling was actually half decent in the 90s and early 00s. I was a big fan of Lita, Sherri, Chyna even Moolah. Wendy Richter, Alundra Blayze, Bull Nakano were cool. The only one I find any bit entertaining now is Bayley. The rest freakin SUCK. Women were fantastic as managers, not 'objects'. Was Bobby Heenan or Paul Heyman or Slick mere objects? No they were fantastic managers. Women were great valets. Elizabeth, Sunni, Woman, Sherri etc. The problem is nobody wanted to watch them wrestle. Audiences came to watch manly men - the heavyweights..not women or girly boys like Dolph Ziggler or The Miz. Our world has become way too feminine and millions of fans have tuned out. That's not me pissing on the product because I don't like it. The old audience of 4 or 5 million people don't watch the product regularly anymore because the product is out of touch with the reality of what its audience wants. The old audience (and half of the new) DOES NOT want Roman Reigns main eventing. The old audience DOES NOT want Triple H or Randy Orton winning 14 titles each, let alone 3. The old audience wants wrestling to make sense again. I count myself as part of the 'lost' old audience. I do not watch regularly. But I will make my opinion count on threads like these that are full of politically correct crybabies defending a piss poor product..

If women want to wrestle, then WWE should create a women's wrestling channel and keep that separate so that it doesn't cut into the male-dominated product. The women don't 'steal' the show. They simply steal airtime. That's why they put about 15 women in one match at Wrestlemania. The show is 7 hours and 20 women got a combined 2 matches and 40 minutes of air time.

Men are dominant compared to women. That''s just a fact. Just look at the chain of command in WWE and in the real world. Who do you think created the Women's Revolution? Who do you think runs NXT? Who do you think runs WWE? Who do you think runs the network you watch wrestling on? Who do you think runs all the networks you watch on TV? Who do you think runs wrestlezone? Who do you think runs the Net?? Hint: It's not women.

Wrestlemania 32 was probably one of the worst Wrestlemanias of all time. Go look at Wrestlemania reviews online. It really was poor. The main event was horrible. The 6 second Rock match was ridiculous. The woman's match easily stole the poor show. In fact, it was almost as if the men let the women run that show..
I don't agree with everything you say.

Firstly, I have no problems with equality, as long as it is true equality (i.e. what is good for the goose.....). For example, I have no problem with women winning the right to vote in the early 20th century, as men vote, and it doesn't take away from men.

I have experienced many women in charge of things in my life, and they have been darn good at it. For example, I consider my mother one of the most influential and strongest people (character-wise) in my life.

I have no problem with women getting opportunies, and succeeding through hard work and merit, not given special advantages or quotas.

With the women's revolution, I don't have a problem with it. Some of the Divas matches these days are really good. Better than the belittling pillow fights and Bra-&-Panites matches. I admire someone like Trish, who worked hard to go from a manager to the best female wrestler of her era. I liked watching Lita do a Litacarana to Christian off a ladder. I like to follow the fortunes of Emma, who is from my home state of Melbourne, Australia, and hoping that it leads to more Australian men and women joining WWE and maybe even an Australian WWE men's or Women's champion (this is why I would like to see Emma win the WWE Women's Title).

I think that women have their place in the industry. Moolah, Wendi Ritcher, Alundra Blayze, Trish, Lita and others have all carried the torch for years, and people like Charlotte and Sasha Banks can continue to carry it.

As for WM32, it wasn't just the quality of the Divas match, but it was one of the few matches that still meant something the next week (unlike Shane being kept off TV, which he wasn't, or Zack Ryder winning, losing and then being out of the IC Title picture in the space of a couple of weeks).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,012
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilapierre View Post
Any evidence? Well there's this thing called world history. Contrary to politically correct belief, the world hasn't been around for 30 years.. it's been around for millions. It's only been in the past 100 years that women have had basic human rights. If you knew anything about world history before the early 1900s, then you wouldn't have to ask me if I had 'evidence'.
Okay I feel like I have to weigh in on this being an "inferior" woman and all. First of all you are right in regards to women's rights, we've not had them for very long. Until the last century, 1920 to be exact, women weren't even allowed to vote. We had no say in who ran the country and who would affect our lives. As a matter of fact in some countries in the Middle East, women are still not allowed to vote. They are also not allowed to talk to men, show their faces outside the first door of their house, work, and they must be totally subservient to their husbands. Failure to do so runs a risk of beatings or death.

Women have come a long way but we still have a long way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilapierre View Post
What 'matters' do women surpass men in? Looking good with no clothes on? Wearing excess makeup? Baking bread? Buying material objects? Texting on their phones?? I'm serious. Women don't compete in men leagues because they 'can't'. The only reason they compete with men in real world jobs is because the 'powers that be' don't want the world working optimally. They want it working half-assed with us all in debt. Best way to do that is to get the women out of the house and into the workplace while the government-run institutions and moronic television/social media educates our children.
You know I have news for you, this is not a competition between men and women. We don't really care what we can surpass you at, it's just not on our radar most of the time. It's a guy thing. Maybe you are scared that a woman just might be better than you and that's the reason for the irrationality of an non existent contest. Most of us, and I speak for myself and my friends are happy in our skin.

As for Asuka, very happy that she is doing so well, and would love to see her on the main roster as soon as possible. Hoping it's around Summerslam she gets called up.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices