WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Sports Arena
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-23-2016, 06:53 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Phew! I was a bit worried about Matthew's not producing, he scored twice and got an assist so far to lead the charge for The Leafs vs NJ.

The Las Vegas franchise decide to call themselves.....

Vegas Golden Knights.

A nice logo but Las Vegas Knights would've been an obvious choice instead of Vegas Golden Knights.
Old 12-15-2016, 09:27 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I swear that's game #15 where The Leafs blew the lead in the third period. Stop teasing me with almost wins.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:44 PM
Million Dollar Champion

I'm loving that Vegas Golden Knights logo more and more. It's the best new logo I've seen in awhile. NHL teams are going to love being on the road vs Vegas I bet.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:46 PM
Million Dollar Champion

I can't remember having so many heart attacks watching one hockey game tonight. Leafs score on a beautiful goal from the 4th line in double O.T. Ovi denied on a breakaway.... Kapanen is the hero tonight! I scream cheered at the goal. Hits were 40-40, shots 50-50...Caps tieing it in the 3rd with the most dominant shift I've seen in ages, Ovi's line had The Leafs hemmed in their zone for a full 1:20 before the goal.

Go Leafs Go!! Series tied 1-1.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:47 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Kind of a huge moment...Sidney Crosby has a concussion after game three's O.T loss to the Caps. Possibly Ovechkin is responsible. I haven't watched the replay of the incedent yet.

I hope Edmonton can bring the Cup to Canada now.
Old 07-13-2017, 07:37 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I hope Edmonton can bring the Cup to Canada now.
The Sens were so close. I would think the Sens would have been able to beat Nashville due to the Preds injuries down the middle.

I kind of had a feeling after the injuries the Preds had at Center they were at borrowed time and it did catch up to them against the Penguins. Who, I argue, is a less difficult match up than The Ducks.

Oh well.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:01 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

So, can we just take a minute and talk about how Connor McDavid is a living legend? This guy is fucking brilliant. I don't think I've ever—and I am not exaggerating here—seen someone with his combination of pure video-game like speed and talent.

When you can make TJ Brodie look like an AHL scrub, you're really something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Jagr says he predicts a hundred goals from McDavid this season or some season in the future. The dude is just such a natural that its hard to imagine at only 20 he isn't going to get even better.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Million Dollar Champion

When he hits the natural zone he is just flying, he blows past defenders like they're not even skating. I really do hope he gets over 100 goals this year, that would be amazing to see.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Jeff, who do you root for? You enjoying NHL 18? I spent a good three hours in Franchise making my expansion team, the Indianapolis Hawks and they are just awful.