WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-20-2011, 10:06 AM
The Voice of the Future

HoHo is looking to come up from OCW...HoHo is looking to come up from OCW...
Default The Dragon Saga!

I don't know whether to be really creeped out or really sad because you seem to have an indecent perversion. Stop uploading photos from wrestling photo galleries and go outside.

This the negative reputation and comment a member of this site gave to me, for posting Diva pics..not nudity...What people do with the pics, masterbate or whatever that's their life.They are beautiful and don't treat they like objects.Go outside, obviously he has no life posting negative rep to me, for doing nothing.Shit like this causes problems.I have never had someone say to me, and post pics of Divas on other forums, and I know loads of people who do the same.Most people think people who are obesssed with Wrestling should go outside, maybe he should take his own advice.I was hurt, so I want to post this, I hope this guy has something done to him, because you don't treat members like that.If you like Diva pics, why did you look at them?

Sincerly Jose Miguel DeJesus aka HoHo

Also thanks Stinger for giving negative reputation, real classy people here.

Thanks to Darkflame for making me the Maryse Sig!

Last edited by HoHo : 11-20-2011 at 10:20 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't care how many pics you post, Dragon Saga is better than you. It's a fact that you're just gonna have to get use to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:23 AM
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion

Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...

The fuck is this? why so do you care about a silly red rep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by °RojŠn! View Post
Look, despite what you may believe, I don't hate you.

Quote:
you'ld be 3rd fiddle, at best, to Zrise.

Last edited by Paralyzer Z : 11-20-2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion

Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
I don't care how many pics you post, Dragon Saga is better than you. It's a fact that you're just gonna have to get use to.
Spoken like a true man Hamler, that is the TRUTH!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Of Ace Stevens fame.
Knockout Champion

Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...

Why is this in the Prison?

Also, Dragon Saga is all kinds of awesome.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:25 AM
The Voice of the Future

I don't disrespect anyone here, any I'm not better than anyone here, and he's not better than me.I was raised the right way..Sorry I didn't know where to put it.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHo View Post
I don't know whether to be really creeped out or really sad because you seem to have an indecent perversion. Stop uploading photos from wrestling photo galleries and go outside.

This the negative reputation and comment a member of this site gave to me, for posting Diva pics..not nudity...What people do with the pics, masterbate or whatever that's their life.They are beautiful and don't treat they like objects.Go outside, obviously he has no life posting negative rep to me, for doing nothing.Shit like this causes problems.I have never had someone say to me, and post pics of Divas on other forums, and I know loads of people who do the same.Most people think people who are obesssed with Wrestling should go outside, maybe he should take his own advice.I was hurt, so I want to post this, I hope this guy has something done to him, because you don't treat members like that.If you like Diva pics, why did you look at them?

Sincerly Jose Miguel DeJesus aka HoHo

Also thanks Stinger for giving negative reputation, real classy people here.
Quote:
I don't disrespect anyone here, any I'm not better than anyone here, and he's not better than me.I was raised the right way..Sorry I didn't know where to put it.
I see you have contradicted yourself.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-20-2011, 10:35 AM
The Voice of the Future

I know I am not a known member like Saga, but when you take shots for no reason the gloves come off.I already talked to a moderator he will decide what happens.If I did the same thing with the comment he gave me, banned like that.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:37 AM
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion

Quote:
I know I am not a known member like Saga, but when you take shots for no reason the gloves come off.I already talked to a moderator he will decide what happens.If I did the same thing with the comment he gave me, banned like that.
In all logic a red rep is nothing to fussed up about. Did he leave a comment of some sort?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Lou Thesz' Favorite Son
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...

No te quejes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBlack View Post
No I wouldn't fuck my sister if she was as hot as Cersei