WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:06 AM
HoHo's Avatar
HoHo HoHo is offline
The Voice of the Future
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: New Castle, Delaware
Age: 29
Posts: 135
HoHo is looking to come up from OCW...HoHo is looking to come up from OCW...
Default The Dragon Saga!

I don't know whether to be really creeped out or really sad because you seem to have an indecent perversion. Stop uploading photos from wrestling photo galleries and go outside.

This the negative reputation and comment a member of this site gave to me, for posting Diva pics..not nudity...What people do with the pics, masterbate or whatever that's their life.They are beautiful and don't treat they like objects.Go outside, obviously he has no life posting negative rep to me, for doing nothing.Shit like this causes problems.I have never had someone say to me, and post pics of Divas on other forums, and I know loads of people who do the same.Most people think people who are obesssed with Wrestling should go outside, maybe he should take his own advice.I was hurt, so I want to post this, I hope this guy has something done to him, because you don't treat members like that.If you like Diva pics, why did you look at them?

Sincerly Jose Miguel DeJesus aka HoHo

Also thanks Stinger for giving negative reputation, real classy people here.
__________________


Thanks to Darkflame for making me the Maryse Sig!

Last edited by HoHo : 11-20-2011 at 10:20 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:21 AM
#hamler's Avatar
#hamler #hamler is offline
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Posts: 1,852
#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

I don't care how many pics you post, Dragon Saga is better than you. It's a fact that you're just gonna have to get use to.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJosť View Post
Hamler takes some names and kicks some ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:23 AM
Paralyzer Z's Avatar
Paralyzer Z Paralyzer Z is offline
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 673
Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

The fuck is this? why so do you care about a silly red rep?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by °RojŠn! View Post
Look, despite what you may believe, I don't hate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
you'ld be 3rd fiddle, at best, to Zrise.

Last edited by Paralyzer Z : 11-20-2011 at 10:27 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Paralyzer Z's Avatar
Paralyzer Z Paralyzer Z is offline
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 673
Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
I don't care how many pics you post, Dragon Saga is better than you. It's a fact that you're just gonna have to get use to.
Spoken like a true man Hamler, that is the TRUTH!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by °RojŠn! View Post
Look, despite what you may believe, I don't hate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
you'ld be 3rd fiddle, at best, to Zrise.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Daniel's Avatar
Daniel Daniel is offline
Of Ace Stevens fame.
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 770
Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Why is this in the Prison?


Also, Dragon Saga is all kinds of awesome.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:25 AM
HoHo's Avatar
HoHo HoHo is offline
The Voice of the Future
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: New Castle, Delaware
Age: 29
Posts: 135
HoHo is looking to come up from OCW...HoHo is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

I don't disrespect anyone here, any I'm not better than anyone here, and he's not better than me.I was raised the right way..Sorry I didn't know where to put it.
__________________


Thanks to Darkflame for making me the Maryse Sig!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Paralyzer Z's Avatar
Paralyzer Z Paralyzer Z is offline
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 673
Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHo View Post
I don't know whether to be really creeped out or really sad because you seem to have an indecent perversion. Stop uploading photos from wrestling photo galleries and go outside.

This the negative reputation and comment a member of this site gave to me, for posting Diva pics..not nudity...What people do with the pics, masterbate or whatever that's their life.They are beautiful and don't treat they like objects.Go outside, obviously he has no life posting negative rep to me, for doing nothing.Shit like this causes problems.I have never had someone say to me, and post pics of Divas on other forums, and I know loads of people who do the same.Most people think people who are obesssed with Wrestling should go outside, maybe he should take his own advice.I was hurt, so I want to post this, I hope this guy has something done to him, because you don't treat members like that.If you like Diva pics, why did you look at them?

Sincerly Jose Miguel DeJesus aka HoHo

Also thanks Stinger for giving negative reputation, real classy people here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHo View Post
I don't disrespect anyone here, any I'm not better than anyone here, and he's not better than me.I was raised the right way..Sorry I didn't know where to put it.
I see you have contradicted yourself.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by °RojŠn! View Post
Look, despite what you may believe, I don't hate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
you'ld be 3rd fiddle, at best, to Zrise.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:35 AM
HoHo's Avatar
HoHo HoHo is offline
The Voice of the Future
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: New Castle, Delaware
Age: 29
Posts: 135
HoHo is looking to come up from OCW...HoHo is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

I know I am not a known member like Saga, but when you take shots for no reason the gloves come off.I already talked to a moderator he will decide what happens.If I did the same thing with the comment he gave me, banned like that.
__________________


Thanks to Darkflame for making me the Maryse Sig!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:37 AM
Paralyzer Z's Avatar
Paralyzer Z Paralyzer Z is offline
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 673
Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHo View Post
I know I am not a known member like Saga, but when you take shots for no reason the gloves come off.I already talked to a moderator he will decide what happens.If I did the same thing with the comment he gave me, banned like that.
In all logic a red rep is nothing to fussed up about. Did he leave a comment of some sort?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by °RojŠn! View Post
Look, despite what you may believe, I don't hate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
you'ld be 3rd fiddle, at best, to Zrise.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Remy LaCroix's Avatar
Remy LaCroix Remy LaCroix is offline
Lou Thesz' Favorite Son
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Houston, Texus
Age: 26
Posts: 336
Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

No te quejes.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBlack View Post
No I wouldn't fuck my sister if she was as hot as Cersei
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices