WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Mick Foley Says WWE Is A Superior Product To TNA Wrestling

Well duh.

I thought this was an interesting audio clip posted on the main page. It's only about 5 minutes long, but an interesting perspective in a classy manner from a guy who spent time in both companies.

He doesn't really blast TNA, but he simply says it wasn't the right fit for him. I thought it was interesting when he said comparing BFG to Wrestlemania was inaccurate. I also found it funny when he says his kids wouldn't go to BFG last year, but wanted to go to a WWE house show 10 days later.

What are your thoughts? A guy campaigning for one more WWE run? Sour grapes from his TNA run? Or just an honest guy simply telling it the way it is?
Old 08-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Honesty.

Not even the TNA marks claim TNA is better than WWE, they know it isn't, they just prefer the product. Original Coke is superior than Diet Coke but you'll have those people that prefer Diet.

Weird analogy, I know. Mick sounds honest though, listened to it earlier. His perspective on everything is great and when he said that about his kids I laughed. Wouldn't blame them, meeting Abyss wouldn't be high on my list of things to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-24-2011, 04:28 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dragon Saga View Post
Honesty.

Not even the TNA marks claim TNA is better than WWE, they know it isn't, they just prefer the product. Original Coke is superior than Diet Coke but you'll have those people that prefer Diet.

Weird analogy, I know. Mick sounds honest though, listened to it earlier. His perspective on everything is great and when he said that about his kids I laughed. Wouldn't blame them, meeting Abyss wouldn't be high on my list of things to do.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-24-2011, 04:40 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Not really sure if this is an accurate analogy. More like comparing Original Coke to Diet Coke which has been shaken up, then left uncapped in the sun to go flat

Different perspective though. As I recall it, I can think of several TNA marks, both bolded and otherwise, who claim that TNA is a superior product.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:45 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-24-2011, 04:57 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Not really sure if this is an accurate analogy. More like comparing Original Coke to Diet Coke which has been shaken up, then left uncapped in the sun to go flat
That's called Coke Zero and it sucks balls.

Quote:
Different perspective though. As I recall it, I can think of several TNA marks, both bolded and otherwise, who claim that TNA is a superior product.
And? You can find every perspective and opinion on this wrestling forum alone, doesn't mean you acknowledge their opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

TNA is superior to WWE at entertaining me.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Of Ace Stevens fame.
Knockout Champion

Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...

Foley is just being honest. He isn't a "sour grapes" kind of guy, and he doesn't need to talk up WWE to get another run there. Vince loves him.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-24-2011, 05:53 PM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'd say the analogy of Coke and Pepsi is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Of Ace Stevens fame.
Knockout Champion

Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...Daniel scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered dreams View Post
TNA is superior to WWE at entertaining me.
Can I ask why? What is it that TNA does that WWE doesn't? I don't want to make this a WWE/TNA flame war. I'm genuinely interested.
sendpm.gif