WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-16-2013, 11:43 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm going to say that you're very obviously avoiding any kind of debate where you can't call yourself "right" and think that ends it.

Again, you can "prove" me wrong and accept my challenge, but the whole point of my making it was to demonstrate that you're a coward without the confidence that you can defend your beliefs in a neutral environment. (Yes, I know you don't think that. Cowards never do. You don't even have the courage to admit you're a coward, which would be the first step in no longer being a coward.) I never thought you'd actually accept it.

Challenge is still on the table should you ever find your balls, but I have no interest in debating you in any environment where you appoint yourself the judge of facts and logic.

Last edited by Rayne : 01-16-2013 at 11:48 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:57 PM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

Whether a law is morally wrong or not means nothing. He broke the law, and therefore he shall suffer the consequences. True, many of us break the law daily by pirating Movies, Music, and other stuff from the internet without proper consent. But at the same time, I'm sure many of us here would be willing to pay the consequences should such thing occur.

I feel bad for that Marc guy, I do. I've had far more than my fair share of marijuana encounters and can atest that it's not bad for anybody in anyway. If anything it helps more often than it doesn't. That being the case, it still is illegal and people still must abide by laws. So unless he lived in one of the "Weed is legal" states or has a medical prescription, he's breaking the law and that's all there is to it.
Proud #BellaArmy Member
Old 01-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker View Post
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...ison-mrsa.html

This is why marijuana needs to be legal. This is what happens to good hearted innocent people who get put into prison for marijuana. This isn't even an American citizen, so he has no reason to be in an American prison. Lets just hope that Marc will be able to fight this infection. It's sad this is how we treat people for doing nothing wrong.
By this logic Randy Blythe of Lamb Of God shouldn't have been held in a Prague jail where he was accused of manslaughter. He isn't a citizen of the country so he shouldn't have been held in the country that he is accused of committing the crime in.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
Old 01-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-LN View Post
Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
As long as we're asking rhetorical questions, have you listened to anything else he's had to say?
Old 01-16-2013, 03:32 PM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
As long as we're asking rhetorical questions, have you listened to anything else he's had to say?
Yeah. Been here since page 1.
I know bad question on my part.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

I wonder if Todd knows that the only reason this thread still attracts people is because he's basically a zoo animal, and if you throw peanuts (in the form of things that only the stupidest stoners care about) at him, he'll do a little dance to entertain you.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:15 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

You can't compare manslaughter to selling seeds. He committed that while in Prague, Marc Emery was not even in America during the time, he was extradited. Also you can't compare someone who is in a terrible garbage shitty band to a person like Marc Emery.Both are two completely different things.

By saying the law is the law excuse makes you sound like a puppet. What about how child molesters get less time than Marc Emery it makes no sense at all. These fucked up laws make no sense they do no good but only harm. You know America is really fucked up when Marc Emery is labeled one of the most dangerous men in the world.

Why is alcohol commercialized and their seems to be a liquor store on every block, when it is one of the most deadliest addictions in the world? Why don't we arrest tobacco companies for the death of over 450,000 people every year? What about the corporations and big banks and how they are robbing the country? When people who have a harmless plant like marijuana or people who provide it to sick people get locked up in prison, some of those innocent people we even die while in prison. Instead Marc Emery is the guy they go after. While he war on marijuana continues to be one of the world's biggest failures. People are getting locked up because of a plant that can save the world.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Better Off This Way
WWE Women's Champion

Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

I just don't want you to have said the last thing in this thread for any given period of time. That's what this is.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Then why don't you do that by debunking everything I said.

Since AndThatsTheBottomLine is not going to do it because he pretends that I called his future wife a whore, maybe you can post un biased links that prove every web site I posted wrong. If you want to have the last thing to say at least make it stand out
Old 01-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

lol
Todd's still sticking around.