WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

There are over 1000 things alone that can be made from hemp. Then you have marijuana with so many benefits. Even if I were to name 1000 benefits you would still ignore me just like how you have failed to prove me wrong.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Is this apart of your defense that marijuana being illegal isn't a failure?
We got cops killing scumbags everyday, with good reason, how is that not a success?
Old 11-20-2012, 07:59 PM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
There are over 1000 things alone that can be made from hemp. Then you have marijuana with so many benefits. Even if I were to name 1000 benefits you would still ignore me just like how you have failed to prove me wrong.
You said thousands and thousands, now list 1,000.

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:00 PM
Sausage Farmers

Scum bags are not in the same category as pot smokers
Old 11-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Sausage Farmers

Prove me wrong and then I will list 1000 benefits
Old 11-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Thread Killer

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Scum bags are not in the same category as pot smokers
They are if they break the law!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:06 PM
InfoWarrior

Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...Natural Selection is looking to come up from OCW...

The burden of proof is not on me, it is on you. Much like how the defendant doesn't have to prove he's innocent, the prosecutor has to prove him guilty. You are the prosecutor.

Being offended is fucking bullshit

The only thing we learn from history is that we do not learn from history
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Sausage Farmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Militant View Post
They are if they break the law!
One of the definitions of a narrow mind. Are you saying that Michael Vick,rapist,and child molesters are bigger scum bags than Marc Emery,Eddy Lepp,or Richard Flor. Because that what the law says. You turd burglars are more backwards and crazier than me with that kind of logic.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Thread Killer

I'm sure you meant to say the complete opposite to what you said, (though i'm sure you'll deny that too) but i'll let you off light in the hopes that a cop beats your ass for being a scumbag drug addict.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Sausage Farmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyAwesome View Post
The burden of proof is not on me, it is on you. Much like how the defendant doesn't have to prove he's innocent, the prosecutor has to prove him guilty. You are the prosecutor.
I'm the innocent person defending marijuana. You are insulting my claims with no reason. If you are going to insult me in a bullying matter you can at least give me a reason. I know you can't give a reason because you are too dumb to so I'm going to just try and ignore you. Odds are your will have will out do yourself with a even dumber response than your last and I will have no other choice but to respond to your dumb response.