WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-20-2012, 11:58 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
How have I proved myself wrong?
Every "article" you have site is from a pro-marijuana site of some sort and isn't based on any actual facts, other than the stoned ramblings of some hippie loser who runs whatever site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:16 PM
I am the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
Every "article" you have site is from a pro-marijuana site of some sort and isn't based on any actual facts, other than the stoned ramblings of some hippie loser who runs whatever site.
Exactly. No credibility and extremely biased.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

What I post re facts and for every site has sources of where they got their facts from. Those a sites started by people trying to make a difference since no one else is. Read the book The Emperor Wears No Clothes. I posted videos of doctors saying marijuana causes no lung damage posted videos of the police breaking into someone’s house killing a guys dog over a little bit of weed. What about the video I posted how SWAT team killed the mayor in Maryland's dog in a false drug study. What about the Heath Tulane? What about Marc Emery or Eddy Lepp? What about all the medical benefits of marijuana? What about how no one dies from marijuana? You are only not accepting the truth. There is nothing that anyone can say that is a good enough reason on why marijuana should be illegal.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Sausage Farmers

It's hard to point out negative effects of marijuana when there a such a small amount. There isn't really that many negative effects to talk about. It's a crime that it is illegal when you have one plant that has so many benefits. Cannasbis is the greatest plant ever. So why keep it ilegal? Show me a plant that can do everything that marijuana can provide.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Sausage Farmers

Cannabis is the greatest plant ever!!!!!!!!!!!

MARIJUANA DOESN'T KILL
PROHIBITION KILLS
Old 11-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
How have I proved myself wrong?
Mostly with your typing.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Sausage Farmers

Then prove every single fact wrong.

Prove that those raid videos were just paid actors
Prove the deaths from marijuana
Prove that The Heath Tulane Study was false
Prove that marijuana has no benefits at all
Prove what Dr.Donald Tashkin said was false
Prove that the state of Montana didn't take away a kid's medicine or that the cannabis oil wasn't working
Prove that marijuana has no medical benefits
Prove that more people died from smoking marijuana than people who died while in prison for a marijuana offense
Prove that marijuana being illegal isn't a failure
Prove that marijuana isn't the greatest plant ever
And I will shut up
Old 11-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Sausage Farmers

http://www.drugpolicy.org/drug-facts...bout-marijuana

Prove those 10 facts about marijuana wrong
Old 11-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Sausage Farmers

and that is my challenge for you

Can you handle it? I wish you the best of luck.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:58 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

You're too fucking stupid to realize that most of the people posting in this thread are also pro decriminalization, but we're not fucking idiots about it.

People like you are the EXACT reason marijuana stays illegal. You fit every fucking bad stereotype of marijuana user that's every been created. You love for "the cause" is actually holding the cause back.

Now please, go the fuck away. Forever. Nobody likes you.