WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-05-2012, 03:37 AM
POST OUTTA NOWHERE!!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...Silverback worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default The Miz: Shave or not to shave?

The Miz is one talented guy both in the microphone and in the ring (since he returned at least), however above all of this what really works for him has got to be his looks. The Miz is that type of person that usually likes to be in the spotlight and it doesn't matter if it is in the WWE or outside of WWE. He's a funny dude in interviews and we feel in some way that being around Hollywood and stuff like that is what really works for him, it's his "thing" shall we call it. It's actually about the last point that I want to introduce my idea for Miz to get attention and I want to know what you guys think in terms of possibility for that to happen.

Take this feud with Kofi Kingston for instance, do you think that the feud can reach a level where Miz's hair is in jeopardy? I mean, his hair is a big part of his character and persona, so would WWE risk to make him go bald just to create a good moment in wrestling? I for once would love to see The Miz getting into some sort of situation like that, it would help his character, it would get his persona interesting in the feud and if he loses, he would have something to bitch about, to feel humiliated and evolve him, making him use some type of hat of some sorts (merchandise). It's just an idea that I would like to see the character Miz get involved into.

What do think? Is it plausible?
Discuss about other matches that involved people's hair and what did that affect their characters.

~~ ICHI-BAN-SUGEE-NO-WA PURORESU NAN-DA-YO! ~~
sendpm.gif
Old 11-05-2012, 05:07 AM

WWEFreak is looking to come up from OCW...

I like this idea a lot, considering hollywood is his "thing" but it has to be with somebody else that's interesting. It can't be against cara or mysterio, that mask vs hair thing is boring. It would be interesting against Rhodes if he was still doing his dashing gimmick. The problem would be finding someone who people would love to see bald, just don't know who. Maybe Sheamus.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

R.K.O is looking to come up from OCW...R.K.O is looking to come up from OCW...

Instead of hair, what about beards? Daniel Bryan or Damien Sandow putting their beard on the line would be interesting. As for hair, maybe someone like Dolph Ziggler or Heath Slater? Would suck for Heath to lose his Wendy's hair.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:40 AM
Has the dubious honor of being
ECW Champion

Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...

Aesthetically speaking, I hope they leave Miz' aborted attempt at a beard alone. It's unlike me to favor facial hair on a man (and even less on a woman) but Miz has such a babyface that I think a some hair growth around his jaw adds a little menace to his persona. Without it, he looks like a pouting third-grader when displaying anger. It's hard to take a guy seriously when it appears he'll bust out crying at any second.

Still, I don't think enough people will care if Miz' facial hair were to be put at stake in a feud with Kofi. If Kofi beats him and he loses the fuzz, he'll just look the way we've known him all along.

In fact, I doubt a war between the two is going to inspire much of anything; Kofi just isn't enough of an attraction to make people go crazy for him. He's in the midst of the moderate push he gets every so often..... one that always gets abandoned as quickly as it started.

Leave Miz' beard alone. It gives his face some needed character.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
ROH Pure Champion

George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...George Steele's Barber is going to make some noise in the draft...

Is the Miz-Kofi feud still going?

I don't think Miz's hair is an important aspect to his personality to warrant that stipulation. I'd like to see the WWE do something a different. How about Kofi puts up his hair (dreds) and Miz puts up his ability to speak for a month on WWE television?

I think the humiliation to Miz would be priceless. He would have to sit through others promos and just frustratingly watch as someone cuts him down. The look on his face would be one of pain as the audience understands how much he is dying to say, "Really?!?!"
GSB Stunning Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Paul Heyman and Paul Giammatti in the same room at the same time and neither have you.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-05-2012, 08:38 AM

heathyheath is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Is the Miz-Kofi feud still going?

I don't think Miz's hair is an important aspect to his personality to warrant that stipulation. I'd like to see the WWE do something a different. How about Kofi puts up his hair (dreds) and Miz puts up his ability to speak for a month on WWE television?

I think the humiliation to Miz would be priceless. He would have to sit through others promos and just frustratingly watch as someone cuts him down. The look on his face would be one of pain as the audience understands how much he is dying to say, "Really?!?!"
This idea is actually genius man, I love it and think it genuinely would be a good stipulation, honestly a better one as opposed to Miz shaving.

I'd say that the feud with Kofi is still going on and that it probably will continue even past Survivor Series. They have a pretty good storyline going on that Miz can't seem to beat Kofi in one on one action and that along with Miz constantly goading Kofi for his failures has made for a pretty damn interesting feud in all honesty.

In response to Sally I have to agree that his facial hair definitely suits him. It makes him stand out and look less clean cut which obviously as a heel is something he should be aiming for definitely.
sendpm.gif