WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-01-2017, 08:38 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

She has to be winning the title then, even if she lost the other two "unfairly" there's no point in having three matches if the payoff isn't gonna be Lana winning the title.

UNLESS

Like I've said in threads previously, this is her punishment. WWE knows she's not ready for any of this at all so they keep trotting her out there to quite frankly keep embarrassing herself in front of millions.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:53 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

What do you mean Lana should not have the Women's strap? She has EVERYTHING VKM and Dunn look for in a Women's Champion: A nice rack, nice legs, blonde, firm and tight ass. So what that she cannot wrestle to save her life. It is not about Lana. It allows VKM and Dunn to do some, ahem, wrestling, of their own while watching Lana. And, if their right hands get tired: "Pat", VKM will call, "Help us out, please. We are trying to enjoy Lana." SMDH.

And, Kairi Hojo and Io Shirai are walking into THIS?!? May Asuka, Kairi and Io NEVER get out of NXT. VKM and Dunn will probably turn them into Asian hookers with Tamina as their "mamasan". So much for the "Women's Revolution". SMDH.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-02-2017, 05:16 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This make sense considering how last week's match ended. I don't see lana winning this unless somebody interfere on here behalf.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-02-2017, 05:27 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I've been struggling to understand why Lana even got her first title shot to begin with. We could have had number one contenders matches and let someone else have a go at Naomi, but Lana who has what two matches under her belt now, gets a third chance.

The way this belt has been booked has been atrocious to start with. If Naomi's most memorable feud is with Lana before she drops the title, then it was a waste of time to give it to her. Naomi is one of the most athletic women's wrestler's they have but on the mic she is dismal to say the least.

I do like Jack Hammer's suggestion though of Carmela cashing in if Lana wins. Then we get the added bonus of Rusev hopefully beating the tar out of Ellsworth, who from his last appearance will surely help Carmela. That alone will be worth the watch.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:48 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpickens View Post
What is she being punished for?
For "ruining" that awful storyline between her/Dolph/Rusev/Summer Rae. There were reports of there being nuclear heat on her and although it happened almost two years ago, they could've let it simmer until now.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:12 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'll be honest, I can't stand Naomi; I've never thought (and still don't think) that she was good enough to be the champion. Her promos are awkward, her entrance was cool for about 10 seconds, her 5 minute dance routine to the ring is annoying and stupid, and while her fans constantly try and ignore her shortcomings by labeling her "extremely athletic", that's still not enough to cover up her deficiencies in the ring. She's passable for sure, but she's never going to have more than an average match.

Personally, I'll take anybody else on the Smackdown roster (other than Tamina) and that includes Lana. At least I understand her character and she can entertain me on the mic. From a wrestling purist standpoint, yeah it's a joke that Lana's first three matches on the roster are for the title, but for me as a fan, I'd be happy if she won just so the title can finally be off Naomi.

Last edited by OYDK : 07-02-2017 at 08:15 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Meh, I'm down with whatever.

Naomi has had a great run, I just hope that if she drops the belt that they don't put her in the limbo of being another Dana Brooke.

The Women's Championship scene is still trying to figure itself out, so literally any woman on the roster -- to include Lana -- could win the belt and I wouldn't mind.
Old 07-02-2017, 03:29 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

I've been done with the women on RAW for a while now, but if Lana doesn't get the title here and it's another squash, i'm done with the women on Smackdown to.. Fuck this, every story they try telling with these women is terrible.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:19 PM
It was never the same.

TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...

I thought Lana did fine at the PPV, the match was just there to basically show off that she's more competent in the ring then most would have guessed. Still, I'm not looking for a ravishing champion right now. I enjoy Naomi as champion, and don't want her dropping the belt until Carmella cashes in.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:15 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

eh, hopefully this is a way to end the Lana push. She's trying hard, but she's simply not good enough to be in a Women's Title match. my guess is Naomi will win here and it'll set up here next feud with Nattie at Battleground and then after that, WWE could set up the Charlotte vs. Naomi match and in that match (if WWE wants) they can have Carmella cash in there and take the title off Naomi (without damaging Charlotte)....my guess is that Charlotte will win the Women's title at a bigger event....maybe by the time Charlotte wins the title, Asuka will be on smackdown and dominating the Women's roster.
sendpm.gif