WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-29-2015, 07:30 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Idea for The Rock at Wrestlemania: WWE should ride the comic film universies wave that DC and Marvel have established and should go for a Black Adam vs Drax The Destroyer match at The Grandest Stage of Them All. DC vs Marvel. Rock vs Batista. Book it!

PS: Also have the two playboy philanthropists, Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark, aka Batman and Ironman, aka Ben Affleck and Robert Downey Jr. accompany each man on the ring!

Now that's 105.000 seats in an instant.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-29-2015, 07:37 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
Broooooooo what the fuck man. That's not the real Rock. The real Rock has these ridiculous pointy sideburns and talks about Jabroni Drive and Smackdown! Hotel. Seriously check that shit out somehow man you''ll love it
Ofcourse Why not?

I will surely check it out and tell you too but not before i complete watching all Nxt Takeovers and Lucha Underground!

I hope he makes me his fan like you are!
Old 12-29-2015, 09:08 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. View Post
I think he needs to stay away from Roman Reigns as I feel The Rock's presence with Reigns would take away from that moment.
That's most likely true and, in contrast, makes one realize how solid Cena's position is with the company; that he could share the stage with a returning legend/current movie star and not suffer in comparison. Reigns isn't nearly at that level and I agree it might do him PR harm to be completely overshadowed by Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. View Post
Just give him a segment like the rest of the non-competing legends.
Just that. Folks enjoyed his segment with Rhonda Rousey last year (and it's good they got that done in time, huh?) so they should be satisfied with Rock's usual schtick of greeting someone warmly and Rock Bottoming him at the end.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-29-2015, 09:21 AM

Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...

Rock vs Brock would be the match for me. Not likely to happen because 1. The Rock is unlikely to wrestle and 2. Even if he did wrestle, it wouldn't be against someone who tosses you around like Brock.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-30-2015, 08:21 AM

KJtheWicked is looking to come up from OCW...

I doubt he would do it, but this would really be a great opportunity to put someone like KO or Wyatt over. It wouldn't be the biggest match they could do, but it would be a great rub for one of those guys.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-30-2015, 09:27 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJtheWicked View Post
I doubt he would do it, but this would really be a great opportunity to put someone like KO or Wyatt over. It wouldn't be the biggest match they could do, but it would be a great rub for one of those guys.
It certainly would be, but I don't think the fans would like it. Losing to a John Cena or Undertaker.....or even Sting....would be one thing, but putting over a non-main eventer like Owens or Wyatt with the presumed idea of making him into a main eventer seems like too much to ask of a man of Rock's legend..... at pro wrestling's biggest event, no less.

Even at that, I don't know that Rock would refuse to do it, but WWE management might (wisely) see it as a penny-wise, pound-foolish move....dimming the luster of a one-performance-a-year legend just to enhance the image of one midcard wrestler.

I believe the fans would be disappointed to see Rock lose to one of those guys.......and his future appearances wouldn't mean as much to us as a result.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-30-2015, 09:38 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @DearWrestler View Post
I hope it's nothing more than how he was used at WrestleMania XXX. To me, that segment with him, Austin and Hogan was brilliant. One segment of giving everyone their nostalgia fix and moving on with the rest of the show.

That being said, I wouldn't say no to a Rock match, if it was the right guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
It certainly would be, but I don't think the fans would like it. Losing to a John Cena or Undertaker.....or even Sting....would be one thing, but putting over a non-main eventer like Owens or Wyatt with the presumed idea of making him into a main eventer seems like too much to ask of a man of Rock's legend..... at pro wrestling's biggest event, no less.

Even at that, I don't know that Rock would refuse to do it, but WWE management might (wisely) see it as a penny-wise, pound-foolish move....dimming the luster of a one-performance-a-year legend just to enhance the image of one midcard wrestler.

I believe the fans would be disappointed to see Rock lose to one of those guys.......and his future appearances wouldn't mean as much to us as a result.
I totally agree with that. I think a lot of fans would be like "wtf" and not in that Brock Lesnar beating Undertaker kind of way. They would be more pissed off. I agree with one of them going over Rock at one point but not at the biggest stage. Owens just lost the title to Ambrose and is now somehow able to beat the Rock. Wyatt could be believable with interferences but I still don't think it would go down that well for most fans. You would have to screw Rock out of the win and that's probably not the best thing to do at WrestleMania for the opponent in terms of building them up. Like sure they beat the Rock but it isn't Benoit beating Michaels and HHH in the triple threat or Brock beating Taker in a clean fashion in which it elevates them more, it's more of a "wow Rock got screwed out of it". Or you could just have atleast half the crowd booing whoever takes out their favourite returning legend for a one off in a long time.

In saying that, that is what makes finding a match (if he is to have a match) for Rock even harder. Might have to go with someone like a HHH or Taker to not take away anything from a younger person coming up. Actually now that I think of it, Rock vs Undertaker would be pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif
Old 12-30-2015, 04:16 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm very excited to learn Rock is going to be at WM32. He is one of the biggest stars of all time.

I'd love to see him wrestle (preferably against Reigns, HHH, or Wyatt), but I'd be satisfied with a promo, considering he's the best on the mic.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-30-2015, 04:50 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
What capacity do you think The Rock will be turning up in at ‘Mania?
I think he'll cut a promo and be in a segment. His film and TV schedule is too full for him to risk injury right now. He might get physical, but no match, IMO.

Quote:
What capacity would you like The Rock to appear in at ‘Mania?
I'd like him to wrestle just because. I'm tired of the old-timers and part-timers, but I'm still a mark for this stuff. If The Great One or 'Taker or Stone Cold or Brock Lesnar are gonna lumber out there and give it what they got, bring it on. Just make it a good show and give some of the workers time to steal said show.

Quote:
Off the top of my head I think It would be cool if he was in Romans corner in a Roman Vs Lesnar part2 and then he helps Roman beat Lesnar and boom there’s your SummerSlam/’Mania 33 Main event.
I can see that and can't say I'd hate it, but Roman shouldn't receive any help or management for a potential WrestleMania main event. If WWE wants us to buy Reigns as the top guy, then doggone it, present him as the top guy. Allies are fine, but he should have the spotlight to himself. Especially being that The Rock overshadows him so much it's more like a total eclipse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif
Old 12-30-2015, 05:20 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...

Rock was so broken down the last time he fought Cena he barely made it through the match so I doubt he would end up in the ring with Brock. Why would he fight his relative Roman? The only top guy that could take the fall and not really change anything is HHH. Regardless, The Rock owns his name and the whole character so I'm sure Vince is paying a couple million for him to make the appearance.
sendpm.gif