WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-28-2015, 06:59 PM
Undertaker, If that is ur real name

TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...

If The Rock shows up i would only be interested in seeing him wrestle at this point.

I do not want to see him put over Reigns.

If he gets involved in the Reigns story line i wouldn't mind seeing him go at it with HHH or smash some one in the LON, maybe beat Sheamus, he wouldn't be hurt from the loss.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-28-2015, 10:14 PM

Stan Hansen is looking to come up from OCW...Stan Hansen is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think they would announce it this way if he was going to wrestle. I think it's pretty clear he's only going to be there for some type of segment.

That said I wish they would have kept this secret. Hearing 100,000+ mark out when Rock's music plays when they thought he wasn't going to be there would be huge.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-28-2015, 10:30 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Like many others are saying, what is he doing? Surely it's gotta be a match if he really believes that Mania 32 has any chance of beating the Mania record. We have had him come out last year and at 27 as a guest so what is the appeal in him coming to just talk to the crowd? Would that actually make any more people go see it. I just can't imagine someone saying "ah well the main event doesn't look good but as long as Rocky is talking somewhere on the show that's all that matters". Seriously you could just use that for a Raw and make that Raw better than what it has been this past year.

Then again I see the problem with having from Rocks side about him wrestling at Mania with his current Hollywood role and all that stuff. Even so it's cool Rock is going to be at WM 32 but please let it be for a match. What is the point in him saying " Finally the Rock has come back to Dallas, you guys are cool, stuff the authority, happy for Reigns and Usos."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif
Old 12-28-2015, 11:44 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Either have Rock face Brock Lesner 2 which I don t want to see recycled sequel matches or battle of cousins Rock vs ROman Reigns enough said and Rock beats him for the title if not then have a Triple threat with Brock Lesner vs Roman Reigns vs Rock Dwayne Johnson can work!

Most Likely I care to see one recycled sequel match Brock Lesner vs roman reigns 2 and Brock beats him crowd goes nuts @ WM32
Old 12-29-2015, 12:26 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
So it has been announced by The Rock that he will be appearing at ‘Mania 32.
Now there has been concerns from people that with the way things have been shaping up the card could lack real starpower.
Well Jesus himself couldn’t bring more starpower than The Great One to ‘Mania.
Obviously if The Rock is turning up in a wrestling capacity people will complain it takes away a sport from people and prevents them from building up future stars.

So my questions are:

What capacity do you think The Rock will be turning up in at ‘Mania?

What capacity would you like The Rock to appear in at ‘Mania?

Off the top of my head I think It would be cool if he was in Romans corner in a Roman Vs Lesnar part2 and then he helps Roman beat Lesnar and boom there’s your SummerSlam/’Mania 33 Main event.
I think he'll be an unofficial host. He'll open up WM 32 by himself then maybe later in the show say Reigns faces Brock/HHH in the main event, Reigns wins and Rock comes out and celebrates with Reigns but Brock F5's/HHH pedigrees The Rock to take him out and get fans talking about a WM 33 main event of Rock vs. Brock II or HHH vs. Rock for the first time ever at WM.

Personally, I just want to see him and HHH have another segment, they're hilarious. I'm not a fan of seeing The Rock wrestle since he lost a step.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-29-2015, 05:55 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Honestly speaking, I have never liked so called The Great One ! Moreover, Noone will go to Wrestlemania 32 for his segment only but if he is competing in a match, people especially his fans will surely go there and that could boost the 100,000 mark they want to touch! He could fight in limited capacity with Triple H only if its not Roman Reigns VS Triple H.... I see no other man suitable for fighting Rock!
sendpm.gif
Old 12-29-2015, 06:14 AM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Honestly speaking, I have never liked so called The Great One ! Moreover, Noone will go to Wrestlemania 32 for his segment only but if he is competing in a match, people especially his fans will surely go there and that could boost the 100,000 mark they want to touch! He could fight in limited capacity with Triple H only if its not Roman Reigns VS Triple H.... I see no other man suitable for fighting Rock!
I'm going to allow you to say that Kapu on the basis I am assuming you haven't seen much of his earlier work. Seriously go watch him from 98 to 03 the guy was gold
sendpm.gif
Old 12-29-2015, 07:08 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
I'm going to allow you to say that Kapu on the basis I am assuming you haven't seen much of his earlier work. Seriously go watch him from 98 to 03 the guy was gold
Exactly.... I didnot see much of him.... The things i saw about him were
1. VS Cena at 2 Wrestlemanias
2. VS Stone Cold when they were trading finishers a lot
3. At Wrestlemania 31 with Ronda Rousey
4. VS CM Punk at Royal Rumble
Old 12-29-2015, 07:15 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

He won't wrestle. I'm almost 100% sure of that, but than again, who the hell am I?

Still, the fact that he's re-arranging his filming schedule to make an appearance at Wrestlemania is pretty damn cool of The Rock. For all the shit he gets about not caring about the fans, he always goes the extra mile to deliver for them. I say he won't wrestle because he'll still be filming and there is no chance that he gets the go-ahead from the studio to step into the ring, considering he was injured the last time he did. He'd also need a ton of time to get ring ready, time he obviously doesn't have right now.

It kind of sucks that people are expecting him to wrestle. Knowing this era of fans, once he doesn't, he'll likely get some backlash for it.
Old 12-29-2015, 07:29 AM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Exactly.... I didnot see much of him.... The things i saw about him were
1. VS Cena at 2 Wrestlemanias
2. VS Stone Cold when they were trading finishers a lot
3. At Wrestlemania 31 with Ronda Rousey
4. VS CM Punk at Royal Rumble
Broooooooo what the fuck man. That's not the real Rock. The real Rock has these ridiculous pointy sideburns and talks about Jabroni Drive and Smackdown! Hotel. Seriously check that shit out somehow man you''ll love it
sendpm.gif