WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlezolympics '10
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle, Submission Match
Bret Hart 52 54.17%
Kurt Angle 44 45.83%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2010, 04:12 AM

Kaze Enigma is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I am backing Kurt Angle.

He is an olympic gold medlest in wresteling and their are very few people who can escape the ankle/angle lock
Old 01-29-2010, 06:44 AM
Shawn Michaels ♥
Undisputed WWE Champion

HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I think I'm voting for Angle, although my mind isn't completely set yet. The Ankle Lock is easier to put on the opponent from anywhere in the ring, if you fall, or are down for a second, Angle can be on top of you for that Ankle lock. And it looks very painful. While there are people who have gotten out of it, the same is true for any sub mission move. But on the other hand, Hart has more than the one submission move, which a lot of people seem to be forgetting. This match would go on for a VERY long time, and I think Angle would be able to narrowly get the win. However, I'm still not 100% sure, so I may leave my vote for a while.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

I went with Hart here. I'm a little wary of the whole "he won a gold medal" argument. In the kayfabe world, Hart is just as good as if not better than Angle on the mat. His whole gimmick was based around being the "excellence of excecution", so I'd assume that would be able to match Angle's gold medal background.

When it comes down to it, I think the Sharpshooter has proven to be a far more capable submission hold and Hart has used it to take out some of the best in the world. I don't see either one of these men quitting easily, but if one of them passes out, they lose. Hart made Austin tap out, so I'm sure he's capable of doing the same to Angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Yeah, bitch! Magnets!
WWE Diva's Champion

TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...TLC scored a win over Santino Marella...

I went with Angle here. This would be a fantastic match and would go on for ages but I just see Angle getting the win in the end. Both use iconic finishers that have made some of the best in the world tap out but the main reason I chose Angle is because he made Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker all tap out and is the only man to do that. Angle can also set the Ankle Lock up alot easier and from many posistions unlike Bret's Sharpshooter which doesn't have many ways to get into it. Plus if Angle got put into the Sharpshooter then he is able to get the Ankle Lock from that point seeing as the leg is in between Angle's and when he counters all he has to do is put on the "grapevines" and its over.