WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlezolympics '10
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Alex Kozlov vs Jushin Liger, Ladder Match
Alex Kozlov 3 12.00%
Jushin Liger 22 88.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2010, 08:01 AM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Rd. 1 Ladder Match - Alexander Kozlov (RUS) vs Jushin Thunder Liger (JAP)

Alexander Kozlov (RUS) vs Jushin Thunder Liger (JAP)

This is a first round Ladder Match in the 2010 Wrestlezolympics. The only way to win is to climb a ladder and retreive a "passport" hanging from the catwalks. The passport will send the winner onto the medal round MITB Match. There are no disqualifications and no count outs, though outside interference is strictly prohibited.

The match will open for discussion on Thursday, January 28th, and voting will begin on Friday, January 29th. This is a non-spam thread, so if you decide to post, you must provide reasons why you are backing a particular wrestler. You may vote without posting.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

They're about the same size and the same weight. Kozlov is an indy guy that wrestles a lot in Mexico. Liger is the only person I can think of to rival Rey as most successful lightweight wrestler ever. That being said, I'm taking Liger here more or less based on just pure greatness. he's so freaking fast it's insane and while Kozlov is as well, he's out of his league here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Liger is INSANELY quick and agile. Kozlov is well-balanced, but won't be able to keep up with Jushin for any more than 10 minutes in this match.

Liger's gonna climb the ladder faster than Kozlov can spin around to catch him.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2010, 01:32 PM

Spurs4life22 is looking to come up from OCW...

Dont know to much about ethier guy but probally know a little more about Liger. And while my mind can still be turned,Liger beat Michaels in the Wrestlezone singles tourney if I rember correctly. And if he can beat HBK then he surley has to come out on top here.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-28-2010, 04:09 PM
36th WZCW World Heavyweight Champ
Mr. Money in the Bank

Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...

Liger has been known for his quickness and agility, something that is required in ladder matches. Kozlov is nowhere near this skill level of Liger though can probably hang with Liger for the opening minutes of the match. Liger can easily drag this out to tire the Russian and take him out, allowing for Liger to gain the victory.

Thunder to strike down with a win.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

This is a match I'd pay to see. Koslov is one of the most entertaining wrestlers in Mexico today, and he was the star of the World X Cup 2008, in my opinion. That being said, Liger is probably the favourite to win this, in my opinion, and I'd say that he probably has a little more variation and a lot more experience and he should therefore be able to win this match, but it would be a thrilling match to watch.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

Kozlov is the only Russian guy that can actually move out there, which is a plus. He is going against a guy who was the best Junior Heavyweight Lightweight JXC-Cup champ or something like that. Ask tdigle or someone to explain it to you. I'm no expert. I do know the guy wrestled against Samoa Joe at BFG once.

I guess Liger is my choice. It was a tough matchup for Kozlov here as I really did want to vote for him, but he's simply overmatched by a superior wrestler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif