WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 04:32 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default MD 127 - Gold Rush: Ramparte versus Diabolos

Submissions for this match should be submitted before Tuesday the 1st of March at 23:59 EST

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Boise, Idaho
Taco Bell Arena
Backstage of Ascension 103

Quote:
Flex Mussel vs. Kagura Daikonran

As her torso comes up to meet Flex's face directly, Katie Shepard's and Kagura's heads knock into one another! Katie falls to a knee, holding her forehead. In one quick move, Kagura spits black mist into Flex's eyes, blinding him.

Connor: No way! She's going to cheat again!

Cohen: Black? I thought she spat red mist. This is getting weirder.

Batti: "Rammikun! Kagura-chan did your thing!!!"

The hyperactive wrestling fan bounced up and down in her seat. Sighing, Ramparte looked up from his book on poetry to see what she was on about. On the television his old tag team partner Flex Mussel wiped away the obsidian ink, dismayed that the geisha got the best of him. The Recluse sat there quietly.

Batti: "Aaaand Muscleman is out of the tournament. That stinks. I bet my carton of Pocky sticks on him." :/

Ramparte: "He took it easy on her. He was doomed from the start."

Batti: "Bakka! Kagura spat ink like you. She must be sending a message."

Ramparte: "Hmmm...tell me, do you think the wasp will fair any better than the fly once it is captured in a spider's web? No. If she is trying to get my attention, then she is met with the wind."

Batti: "Eh, sure. But did you see the match card for this week? They posted it over on WZCW.com. You're fighting Diabolos." ^_^

Ramparte: "Alhazred?!"

Batti: "Yes? No? I'm not sure anymore to tell you the truth. Who knows? It's a guy claiming to be Diabolos and he beat Titus and Logan in a Triple Threat on his return. No slouch fighting 1/3 of Trinity."

Ramparte: "I have faced Alhazred once before. I remember Hard Metal Penetration. He will not face me wistfully, if in fact he is the mad scientist. If not, then well we are facing an enigma. And I need to wrap my mind around that somewhere else. Maybe a public library will do me some good."

Batti Otaku lit up like a Christmas tree.

Batti: "Dahhhhhhm Ramparte. At it ahgain with the librarehhh."

Godfrey Ramparte gave her a bewildered look.

Ramparte: "Are you quoting something?"

Batti: "Hai! Yesh."

Ramparte: "Ah. Okay. You're not coming with me."

Ramparte: "Don't take it to heart. I need my space, and you deserve the night off. Go do what people your age do. Take pictures of yourself and seek recognition for it. Or something."

Her lips poked out. He stood there unwavered. She left in an exaggerated huff. Alone, the wrestler talked to himself.

Ramparte: "She's impossible. But she makes me smile. A rarity. I hate her so much."

Ramparte walked among the rows of books. Never stopping, he cycled on and on as the aisles grew endless. Out of the corner of his eye he could have sworn a woman was following his every move. Batti? The feeling of being watched crept over him and made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. His imagination started to run away - in the distance, ink seeped through the carpet like a cumbersome shadow. Was it ink? He thought of Kagura and how she had sprayed the distracted Flex with an onyx mist. Was she calling him out? Maybe he was over-thinking it all. He tended to do that, especially at the library. But this was his home. Flex Mussel needed the gym as many wrestlers did. But Ramparte felt like the rare breed. He went to sharpen his mind.

His cane Alice didn't speak to him. She laughed at him in a quiet, harrowing way.

What was happening? He should be honing in on Diabolos, or Alhazred, or whomever. Surely there was a book here that could aid him. The longer he paced down the aisles, the more his heart filled with dread. He cannot get out of here. What was his haven was now a hell. Someone was staring at him. He couldn't shake it. He slicked his greasy black hair back and gazed over his shoulder. Nothing. But then the queeriest thing happened. He heard Dr. Zeus's voice:

"From the Mountains of Madness he comes
Like a masked Cthulhu of the dystopic slums
Diabolos reaches out with oily tendrils
To pierce my Ramparte with horrifying thrills
You must seek Lovecraft as He sought insanity
Or there will be nothing left of your precious vanity."

With Zeus's cautious words, the lights flickered and then snuffed out. Alone in the dark, the Abyss called for The Recluse. With white fear, Ramparte raced through the rows at a break-neck speed; tables passed him, books flashed by him, but he did not stop. From his dimmed peripheral vision he saw massive tentacles closing in on him. His heart pounded against his chest, trying to escape his body. He could see the ghostly visage of the woman now. In incredulous fashion, he chases after her.

Ramparte: "You cannot surpass me! I am the phantom in the hallway, the lord of libraries! I haunt these books!!!"

His mind snapped. The public library, desolate and bare, trembled beneath him. Tome after tome spilled out into the aisles from the shelves. His pace slackens. He wants to pick the books up and place them back where they belong. Or some idiot will misplace them. It is only right if he did it. No one knows the Dewey Decimal System like Ramparte!

In his craze, heads emerged from the books that dropped open. Each one just as blonde as the other. To his horror it was his maid. The obsessed fan. A whole Otaku Army.

Battis: "Have you figured out yet that I'm not real?"

Batti: "Have you figured out yet that I'm not real?"

His cane laughed at him some more. She grew louder. The heads of Batti Otaku laughed with her.

What did she mean? Now that he thought about it, no one else payed any attention to his maid. Was she a figment of his imagination? Alice chuckled ominously. Madness sank into his very soul. He giggled along with them.

The tentacles seized him the moment he stopped running. Ramparte continued to laugh.

Ramparte woke up in a frenzy. He shook himself back to reality. The public library was about to close. He had fell into a despairing dream with a Lovecraft book next to him. Shrugging the whole thing off, he turned his mind back to his opponent, Diabolos. He knew Diabolos was a fan of the bizarre. So was he. Ramparte skimmed his readings and found a poem he liked. The Recluse read it aloud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Last edited by Spidey : 03-01-2016 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Video didn't show
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread