WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Hart & Soul

Jericho-79 is looking to come up from OCW...

Austin vs. Vince by far

It gave people who hate their bosses/teachers an escape. There's nothing more appealing than an angle centering around an antihero being pit against a boss from hell.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:38 PM

HitmanFan4ever is looking to come up from OCW...

i would have to say austin/mcmahon also basically because thats the rivalry that ended up making the rock. his siding with mr mcmahon is what shot the rock to superstardom and started the great austin/rock rivalry
sendpm.gif
Old 04-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

Screw the list... I'm going with a feud that innovated Tag Team wrestling and made it a pinnacle that still hasn't been reached to this day.

Hardyz vs. Dudley Boys vs. Edge & Christian.

I'm not the greatest Attitude Era fan, but this match DEFINED tag team wrestling in that period's days, and it was a great reason to why I became such a big time Edge fan. The memorable and countless Ladder matches, table matches, and even the infamous TLC matches. Not to mention, the build ups and the charisma all three teams oozed over the years. It was the reason why I wanted to enter wrestling as a tag team wrestler.... and it was perfect.
Proud #BellaArmy Member
sendpm.gif
Old 04-06-2012, 03:43 AM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

I would have to say Hart v. HBK. That had a real feeling of hate and animosity that works simply just don't get. It's a shame this never continued to WM, the intended destination, because they would have had an awesome rematch.

Something more modern - the feud that brought me back into wrestling, CM Punk v. Vince McMahon. It was thrilling for the short period of time it was going on. Punk got cheered for making VKM apologize and bringing up ice cream bars, leading to the match with Cena at MITB. It really was an interesting few weeks.

You Can't See Me
sendpm.gif