WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Eh kind of but I'm not sure how long this can work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 05:40 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I'm in no hurry to have this answered, because I have a feeling it will be kind of a lengthy answer, but can you give me some info on Billy Graham ripping Backlund's title in half and what that meant at the time?
Old 11-16-2017, 05:55 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Not as complicated as you think.

They wanted a new design and it meant the old one had to be dropped.

Seriously that's about it.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...AnthonyM4 is looking to come up from OCW...

If Carmella doesn't cash in her MITB and win the title in Boston(her hometown) at Clash of Champions, when do you think she will? You think they will actually hold off on it until wrestlemania(I don't see it)?
Old 11-17-2017, 04:00 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

Some Adam Cole recommendations please? Matches, promos etc.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyM4 View Post
If Carmella doesn't cash in her MITB and win the title in Boston(her hometown) at Clash of Champions, when do you think she will? You think they will actually hold off on it until wrestlemania(I don't see it)?
Clash wouldn't surprise me. They're at the point where a cash-in would make sense as she teased it for weeks and now we're supposed to forget about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undying View Post
Some Adam Cole recommendations please? Matches, promos etc.
Pretty much anything with him saying "Who's ready for storytime with Adam Cole Bay Bay?"

As for matches, anything against Kyle O'Reilly or Jay Briscoe, preferably the ladder war from 2014.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:26 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What are the odds that Natayla being announced for Team Smackdown is a swerve and she gets taken out before the match leading to an actual surprise?
Old 11-18-2017, 04:27 PM

I was thinking that too. It wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:39 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Haven't read your review yet but did you find the NXT camera work to be really poor at War Games? It seemed like in multiple matches, spots were just missed because they zoomed in on something or were missing key spots because the announcers were focusing in on a replay. It was really bad during the War Games match itself, while I understand in that format it's hard to capture all the action, the wide shot is there for a reason so use it. Did you notice it?

Not really a question but watching the men's tag match at Survivor Series and one thing was really obvious to me when the match was done. Braun Strowman felt like the biggest star in the match and nobody was close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Only the law had a shot at taking that belt off of Jon Jones
Old 11-20-2017, 12:34 PM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

What would your dream WM34 card be using the current brand rosters?