WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:51 AM
JGlass's Avatar
JGlass JGlass is offline
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey
Age: 28
Posts: 2,044
JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
Those are like the only three people who have cared enough to give a reason. Do you really think it wasn't a reason?
It could very well be a reason, but I'd be willing to bet that the majority of votes were from people who were PM'd.


Quote:
About everyone. Nope. Coco, quite a bit.
Yes... but you don't know anything about him. Or me. Or anyone on this website. Your conjecture is at best laughable, and at worst so annoying that I pray you lose your left hand so you're forced to wipe with your right one.
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #82  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:51 AM
VinnieSunshine's Avatar
VinnieSunshine VinnieSunshine is offline
The lord of darkness
Knockout Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 645
VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
It's the story of one man. If no PMs were sent, Dagger doesn't win. Go wash your left hand
Funny you say that. Cause if Dagger wouldn't have sent me a PM I would've forgotten all about the election. The only other PM I got was from someone in the beginning when it all started asking for support.

So yeah, a PM can change the dynamic of things.
sendpm.gif
  #83  
Old 01-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Hulk Hogan's Brother's Avatar
Hulk Hogan's Brother Hulk Hogan's Brother is offline
Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 1,837
Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlassius the Illustrious View Post
Yes... but you don't know anything about him. Or me. Or anyone on this website. Your conjecture is at best laughable, and at worst so annoying that I pray you lose your left hand so you're forced to wipe with your right one.
But I can judge him from his posts. Or is it that only you can do that when you are judging Dagger.

Also like you think my country is reason enough for me not using toilet paper.
__________________
Quote:
Strangers on the internet praising me for my all encompassing knowledge on skimpily clad men pretending to fight.
sendpm.gif
  #84  
Old 01-25-2012, 02:00 PM
JGlass's Avatar
JGlass JGlass is offline
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey
Age: 28
Posts: 2,044
JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
But I can judge him from his posts. Or is it that only you can do that when you are judging Dagger.
I have nothing against judging when you're doing it accurately, but what you do is hardly responsible judging, it's ridiculous assumption making. I judged that Dagger doesn't understand the rules because he reported 50 posts in one day, and not a single one of them had a rule broken. I judged that Dagger was a homophobe because he said he'd consider himself a failure as a father if his son was gay. I judged that Dagger was a bad poster because... well have you read one of his posts? "Mysterio shouldn't be the World Heavyweight Champion because he's not a heavyweight." What a crock of shit.

You think Coco lives to make others miserable because he's been mean to a few people a couple times.

You see the difference?
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #85  
Old 01-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Serious Mozzarella's Avatar
Serious Mozzarella Serious Mozzarella is offline
Special Victims Unit
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: South Florida
Age: 28
Posts: 808
Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via MSN to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via Skype™ to Serious Mozzarella
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
Also like you think my country is reason enough for me not using toilet paper.
I thought you were from Shittsburgh.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dragon Saga View Post
Styles is guaranteed to stick around for an entire year, can't sign for anyone else (like re-sign for TNA or sign for Jarrett's weather channel).

Last edited by Serious Mozzarella : 01-25-2012 at 03:01 PM.
sendpm.gif
  #86  
Old 01-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Goliath Uterus's Avatar
Goliath Uterus Goliath Uterus is offline
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 448
Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...Goliath Uterus scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
But I can judge him from his posts. Or is it that only you can do that when you are judging Dagger.

Also like you think my country is reason enough for me not using toilet paper.
So you don't use toilet paper? That's pretty fucking disgusting dude.
  #87  
Old 01-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Pay Per Ghost's Avatar
Pay Per Ghost Pay Per Ghost is offline
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Grassistan
Age: 31
Posts: 1,651
Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Now hold on a minute there playa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperGhost View Post
No no we use water and the left hand, its called 'Panchua'.

We wash our hands thoroughly and eat only using the right hand as it is required by hygiene and custom.

Now say it with me boys P-A-N-C-H-U-A.



Ah cultural unity,
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #88  
Old 01-26-2012, 12:17 AM
gd's Avatar
gd gd is offline
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 18
Posts: 2,716
gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...
Default

I don't even know where you guys are from, is it Tibet?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
  #89  
Old 01-26-2012, 12:26 AM
Pay Per Ghost's Avatar
Pay Per Ghost Pay Per Ghost is offline
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Grassistan
Age: 31
Posts: 1,651
Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

If we were from Tibet, we'd be dead by now.

Fun Fact: When Tibet decided to break away from China and became mainly a Buddist state, China sent some of the most attractive looking girls from all over their territory to Tibet so they can entice them from following their religion strictly and have them fall from grace, thus breaking their moral code and ethics The kind of Buddhism being followed in Tibet needed for the men to follow a celibate and nomadic life.
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #90  
Old 01-26-2012, 12:38 AM
gd's Avatar
gd gd is offline
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 18
Posts: 2,716
gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...
Default

But don't all Chinese girls look the same?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices