WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-25-2012, 11:20 AM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
Personal happenings matter a lot in popularity contests. Coco's been a dick to me despite me not troubling him, JGlass recently demeaned my country. By comparison Dagger has never been anything but pleasant to me. And that is the opinion of the majority of the people here.
So? JGlass does it to me too. At least I never cared.
Quote:
Those people just made their voices heard.
And all we heard was how they voted for a guy who called them with zero background check.

Quote:
Dagger's a good friend to more people than Coco. Not that friendships are required on a forum too much. Courtesy is sometimes welcome, which is something Coco severly lacks.
It's a pretty face to get what he wants. Unlike Coco who was honest. Dagger has been 2 faced since before this stuff.
Quote:
Also I'd like to thank you for the why shouldn't Dagger be mod thread. Dagger would not have won without that.
Yeah, but now we know he's a sniveling snake too.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

Quote:
I'll have Dagger give you the award personally. He owes you one.

And too bad that Tasty's valid posts were buried under some totally unwarranted Dagger hate which is why Dagger won.
Dagger won because he sent PMs while Crock didn't think to and Coco didn't give enough of a shit. That's all there is to it. Now go wash your left hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 11:29 AM
Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE European Champion

Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
Dagger won because he sent PMs while Crock didn't think to and Coco didn't give enough of a shit. That's all there is to it. Now go wash your left hand.
Dagger sent PMs to me throughout the primary elections. I did not vote for him. Read the very first post in this thread before you jump to conclusions.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:31 AM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Dagger sent PMs to me throughout the primary elections. I did not vote for him. Read the very first post in this thread before you jump to conclusions.
It's the story of one man. If no PMs were sent, Dagger doesn't win. Go wash your left hand

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 11:34 AM
WWE European Champion

Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
So? JGlass does it to me too. At least I never cared.
The two cases are a bit different.

Quote:
And all we heard was how they voted for a guy who called them with zero background check.
They voted on the basis of the negativity that JGlass and Co spewed. Again, read the first post.

Quote:
It's a pretty face to get what he wants. Unlike Coco who was honest. Dagger has been 2 faced since before this stuff.
To get what? What was the incentive for Dagger to be nice before the election.

As for Coco and honesty. Give me a break. All he cares about is getting a reaction.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
[quote=The Rattlesnake;3674830]The two cases are a bit different.[/quote

In the words of Tyler Durden: You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Quote:
They voted on the basis of the negativity that JGlass and Co spewed. Again, read the first post.
What, have like, 3 people said they voted Dagger because of the negativity of my thread?

Quote:
As for Coco and honesty. Give me a break. All he cares about is getting a reaction.
You have no idea what an annoying little twerp you are, thinking you know everything about everyone.

Last edited by JGlass : 01-25-2012 at 11:46 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 11:43 AM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
It's the story of one man.
Two actually. There was another guy stating the same in the final poll thread. And Jose agrees that that could be a reason for Dagger's win.

Quote:
If no PMs were sent, Dagger doesn't win.
Very true, but what the PM's did was create an awareness for the people who do not visit the spam sections that the elections were going on. And his victory also has a lot to do with more non spam posters recognizing his name as compared to Coco or Crock.

Quote:
Go wash your left hand
Joke's getting too repititive to get a rise out of me. But keep trying, anyway.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Go wash your left hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jericho
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3ShieldGirl<3 View Post
You know you suck ass when Jericho won't even put you over.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 11:48 AM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlassius the Illustrious View Post
What, have like, 3 people said they voted Dagger because of the negativity of my thread?
Those are like the only three people who have cared enough to give a reason. Do you really think it wasn't a reason?

Quote:
You have no idea what an annoying little twerp you are, thinking you know everything about everyone.
About everyone. Nope. Coco, quite a bit.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:48 AM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

Quote:
Two actually. There was another guy stating the same in the final poll thread. And Jose agrees that that could be a reason for Dagger's win.
You're right. Since two people cited this as a reason at a majority of those who voted for Dagger clearly felt the same.

Quote:
Very true, but what the PM's did was create an awareness for the people who do not visit the spam sections that the elections were going on. And his victory also has a lot to do with more non spam posters recognizing his name as compared to Coco or Crock.
If Crock sent a few hundred "Hi, I'm Crock and I'm running for mod and I really want to win. Here's the link please vote for me " then he would've won.

Quote:
Joke's getting too repititive to get a rise out of me. But keep trying, anyway.
Go wash your left hand.

Quote:
sendpm.gif