WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Grade FOW Empire thus far? (Not my show)
Great 0 0%
Good 0 0%
Average 0 0%
Poor 1 25.00%
This..Shit Sucks (New Day chant) 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2015, 10:56 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

FOWE One Night Stand Results 9/27/15

The New Age Outlaws vs The Uso's video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The New Age Outlaws and there opponents coming to the ring is The Tag Team Champions The Uso's.

The New Age Outlaws def The Uso's by a pin fall 18:44

The New Tag Team Champions The New Age Outlaws

Daniel Bryan vs X-Pac video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The IC Champion Daniel Bryan and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority X-Pac.

Daniel Bryan def X-Pac by a submission 19:24 Daniel Bryan put him in a YES! Lock.

Still the IC Champion Daniel Bryan

Stardust vs Bobby Roode video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money Bobby Roode and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Stardust music hits but Sheamus came out instead. (everyone is shock even Bobby Roode)

Sheamus def Bobby Roode by a pin fall 20:20

Briq Romine vs Bret Hart video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Briq Romine.

Briq Romine is in the ring "Come on out Bret it's time" "Have no one didn't tell you Bret ain't here" said Jojo "Yes he is" said Briq Romine. Briq Romine point at the mini Tron. On the mini Tron The Authority and DX went to the hospital where Bret Hart is at and they beat up the nurse and doctors and anyone that went in there way. They found Bret in his room beat him down and then The Big Show drag him into the truck from his room. They drove him into the arena where the show is taking place. Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Bret "The Hit Man" Hart.

Briq Romine def Bret Hart by a submission 17:20 in the middle of the match Briq Romine put Bret into his finisher the Sharpshooter Vince McMahon did the Montreal Screwjob on Bret Hart.

Still the US Champion is Briq Romine

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The World Heavyweight Champion "The Game" Triple H and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of DX the FOWE Champion "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels def Triple H by a pin fall 19:35 Shawn Michaels went for The Sweet Chain Music Triple H duck made Shawn Michaels kick the referee Triple H went for The Pedigree. He's going for the pin a ref ran into the ring going for the count Shawn Michaels kick out. Shawn Michaels ran to Triple H. Triple H hit the Spinebuster on Shawn Michaels. Triple H is on the turnbuckle Shawn Michaels gets up slowly Triple H jump off going for the Axe Handle Shawn Michaels hit The Sweet Chain Music as Triple H coming down. Shawn Michaels going for the pin the ref counts 1 2 3.

Batista vs The Rock video package

Justin Roberts: This is for the number 1 Contenders Match who's this will be facing Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship. Coming to the ring is "The Animal" Batista and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority "The Great One" The Rock

The Rock def Batista by a pin fall 19:59 The Rock hit him with The Rock Bottom.

The number 1 Contender Winner is The Rock.
WCWF TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
KING OF THE RING[/color]- TBD
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:30 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

FOWE Empire 10/5/15

Show intro/Pyro

Tonight's Match X-Pac vs The Big Show

Daniel Bryan called out Sheamus to explain what he did last week. Sheamus music hits and he came walking down to the ring "What in the hell was that last week" said Daniel Bryan "You have me to come out here to tell what I did last week of why I kicked you in the face. Well I did it cause you are just the under dog compare to me you ain't SHIT!!! You don't deserve to be Champion you goat face looking bitch" Said Sheamus. Briq Romine is watching this in the back in the TV laughing of what Sheamus said to Daniel Bryan. "You want my title you want to be the Champ well at Halloween Convict we are going to see who's are the real Champ" said Daniel Bryan Sheamus and Daniel Bryan is having a stand off a few minutes later Sheamus left the ring. (Daniel Bryan music hits)

Ahmed Johnson Debut Video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R Truth. Coming to the ring is The Road Warriors.

The Road Warriors def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R Truth.

Bo Dallas Debut Video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The New Day (Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston). Coming to the ring is The Uso's.

The Uso's def The New Day by a pin fall 10:45

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Backstage) Owen Hart is on the phone in the parking lot. Briq Romine stole Owen Hart' s car and hit him with it. Briq gets out of the car and started to beat him down. Few seconds later The Authority and DX came and help Briq beat down Owen Hart. "I'm going to treat you like i treated Bret Hart. Your brother ain't here to save you know. Get ready for your match against my brother Hezekiah Romine cause it's next" said Briq Romine with a smile on his face. The Authority and DX left the parking lot.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Hezekiah Romine. Coming to the ring is Owen Hart. Owen Hart didn't come out "Coming to the ring is Owen Hart" said Justin Roberts. The Authority and DX is dragging Owen Hart to the ring from the parking lot.

Hezekiah Romine def Owen Hart by a pin fall 5:00 The Authority and DX are laughing at Owen Hart of the beat down that he just got. "Big Show knock him out. Big Show knock out Owen Hart.

Tonight's Match The Big Show vs X-Pac

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Andre The Giant. Coming to the ring is "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry.

Andre The Giant def Mark Henry by a pin fall 15:45

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Shawn Michaels music hits) Shawn Michaels is walking to the ring. "Chris Jericho want you did last week was wrong. First of all you have no reason being here in the FOWE. You are not on the roster you are not part of this company ---" "Your right I'm not part of this company I'm not on the roster I came from WCWF and I be going back once I become FOWE Champion" said Chris Jericho "Your are going back... just without the FOWE Championship Halloween Convict is just two more weeks away we will see who's the real FOWE Champion" said Shawn Michaels.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money Bobby Roode.

Stardust def Bobby Roode by a pin fall 17:16

(The New Day music hits) The New Day is in the ring "We have a new member of The New Day" said Xavier Woods. (Rocky Featherstone is in the ring) "I am Rocky Featherstone and I am the new member of The New Day" said Rocky Featherstone. (the crowd chants New Day Rocks!)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Up Next The Big Show vs X-Pac

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show. Coming to the ring is X-Pac.

The Big Show def X-Pac by a pin fall 10:00

(The Rock music hits) The Rock walk into the ring "Last week Batista was in here bitching and complaining just because he couldn't beat me at One Night Stand ---" said The Rock. "At Halloween Convict its going to be the last straw with you and Triple H. I am going to be the World Heavyweight Champion ---"Said Batista "You think you gonna be a Champion if you haven't notice The Rock and I are treating you like Briq Romine treated Bret Hart like bitches. (Triple H and The Rock are laughing at Batista) Batista is attacking Triple H The Rock jumps in and attacking Batista. The Rock and Triple H is jumping Batista. The Rock performed The Rock Bottom on Batista Triple H pick up Batista and perform a Pedigree then The Rock performed The People's Elbow. (The Rock and Triple H left the ring)

Up Next X-Pac vs The Big Show

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is X-Pac. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show.

X-Pac def The Big Show by a pin
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 11-02-2015, 11:31 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

FOWE Empire 10/12/15

Show intro/Pyro

Tonight's Match The Big Show vs Owen Hart

Chris Jericho is in the ring " Welcome to JERICHO IS EMPIRE!!!! The reason why I'm here Jerichoalics (the crowds chanting Y2J!) It's because I want to be The FOWE Champion and I know Shawn Michaels is the FOWE Champion. I know to be the man you got to beat the man and Shawn Michaels is the Champ and right know he is the man. Shawn Michaels is my greatest rival. I beaten Shawn Michaels and Shawn Michaels has beaten me but here's the thing ---" Shawn Michaels is on the mini Tron "Hey Jericho how are you doing. You basically wondering where I'm at and what I'm doing well I'm in the parking lot and I couldn't help looking at your car is this the car that you came here with today mmmm. What would happen if I put a bomb in your car only one way to find out" "You put a bomb in my car --- NO! NO!" Said Chris Jericho (the car blow up and Chris Jericho is on his knees in shock mode)

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R Truth. Coming to the ring is The Road Warriors.

The Road Warriors def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 15:10 by pinning R Truth.

Ryback debut video package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring he is part of The New Day Big E Langston.

Stardust def Big E Langston by a pin fall 17:00

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Vince McMahon is in the ring "Change of plans there will not be a divas division anytime soon"

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is D-Lo Brown. Coming to the ring is Rocky Featherstone.

D-Lo Brown def Rocky Featherstone by a pin fall 5 seconds.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money James Storm. Coming to the ring is Daniel Bryan.

Daniel Bryan def James Storm by a disqualification 10:00 in the middle of the match Sheamus came into the ring brutally attacking Daniel Bryan. Briq Romine Is watching this in the back on the TV laughing his ass off. Sheamus is still beating him up the security guards and the roster came out to break up the fight. A few minutes later Sheamus left the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring is "Y2J" Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho def Stardust by a pin fall 15:16

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is D-Lo Brown. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority "The Ass Kicker" Briq Romine.

Briq Romine def D-Lo Brown by a pin fall 5:00

Batista is in the ring "I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!! WITH THE ROCK AND TRIPLE H!!!! I WANT BOTH OF Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKER' S TO COME OUT!! NOW!!!!"The Rock came out. A few seconds later Triple H came out with his shovel. "This shovel is the ending of your career and your career will end at Halloween Convict. For as this shovel we are going to bury your ass right here right NOW!!!!" Said Triple H. Triple H and The Rock ran into the ring attacking Batista they was using the shovel as a weapon. A few minutes later The NWO music hits Triple H gets distracted looking at the stage waiting for them to come out. Batista hit The Rock with The Rock Bottom Triple H seen what happened and get hit with a Batista Bomb. Batista is standing in the ring raising the title. (Batista music hits)

Up Next The Big Show vs Owen Hart

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bo Dallas Debut Video Package

Ahmed Johnson Debut Video Package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Owen Hart. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show.

The Big Show def Owen Hart by a pin fall 15:00 Briq Romine grab a chair with barbed wire wrapped around it and use it on Owen Hart. Briq Romine mess up Owen's Hart back a few minutes later Briq Romine and The Big Show left the ring.
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 11-02-2015, 11:33 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

FOWE Empire 10/19/15

Show intro/pyro

Tonight's Match Triple H, The Rock vs Batista, ???

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R Truth. Coming to the ring is Cryme Tyme.

Cryme Tyme def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R Truth

(Backstage) The Authority and DX is in Vince McMahon' s office a few seconds later R Truth came in "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!! Know body didn't tell you to go to WCWF. You didn't ask me, Triple H or Vince McMahon so do you know what that means" said Briq Romine "---" said R Truth "Shut the fuck up as a matter of fact Big Show knock him out" said Briq Romine "I am a giant an unstoppable badass. I'm going to knock him out but not for you I'm doing this for me" said The Big Show. The Big Show knock out R Truth and went around the arena and start knocking out everyone.

Ryan Reeves (Ryback) Debut Video Package

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Rock. Coming to the ring is D-Lo Brown.

The Rock def D-Lo Brown by a pin fall 10:20 The Rock performed The Peoples Elbow.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tonight's Match The Rock, Triple H vs Batista, ???

Briq Romine is in the ring talking shit about Owen Hart and Bret Hart a few minutes later Owen Hart ran into the ring attacking Briq Romine. Briq Romine and Owen Hart are literally fighting. Briq Romine is dominating the fight. As Briq Romine is on top of Owen Hart punching him in the face non stop aggressively with all power a few minutes later The security guards running to the ring when they got half way to the ring Briq Romine said "STOP! If you take another step I will break all of your arms if you come in this ring" Briq Romine drop the mic then he continue beating his ass after a while Briq Romine broke Owen Hart' s arm.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring he is part of The New Day Xavier Woods.

Stardust def Xavier Woods by a pin fall 15:36

Michael Cole: We all know that Owen Hart is in the hospital thinks to Briq Romine. But we have just found out that Owen Hart will not be wrestling at Halloween Convict during to the injury that Briq gave him earlier tonight.

Owen Hart video earlier tonight between him and Briq Romine

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Beer Money. Coming to the ring is The New Day. (Big E & Kofi Kingston)

Beer Money def The New Day by a pin fall 15:16

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shawn Michaels is in the ring talking about what he did to Chris Jericho' s car last week a few minutes later Shawn Michaels starting laughing his ass off a few seconds later Chris Jericho running down the ring and started attacking Shawn Michaels. This just turn personal the security guards came out 5 mins into the fight they try to break up the fight but Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels was fighting them then fought each other a few minutes later some of the roster came out and trying to break up the fight.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The fight between Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels is still going on backstage. The roster is still having a struggle breaking it up.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The New Day Rocky Featherstone. Coming to the ring is Umaga.

Umaga def Rocky Featherstone by a pin fall 5 seconds

Michael Cole: Who's gonna be Batista partner against The Rock and Triple H who's gonna it be.

Daniel Bryan is in the ring talking about Sheamus and what he did last week to Daniel Bryan a few minutes later into Daniel Bryan promo Sheamus came and interrupt it. "What I did to you it wasn't for the title fella it was nothing about that. It was about just me trying to hurt you and brutally beat you down to the pole ---" "Come and try to do it this time COME ON!!" Said Daniel Bryan Sheamus started to laugh "Oh I will be coming down there fella just not by myself" said Sheamus. Sheamus drop the mic The Authority and DX came from the back and they all ran into the ring. Soon as they ran into the ring Daniel Bryan try to ran out the ring DX ran to Daniel Bryan and threw him back in the ring and DX and The Authority attack him. After they beat Daniel Bryan down they threw him outside of the ring. "Bryan if you haven't notice I am part of The Authority" said Sheamus

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The fight still continues. As they are fighting in the cafeteria 10 minutes later The fight ended in the parking lot as the roster finally broke them up.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Shelton Benjamin. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show.

The Big Show def Shelton Benjamin by pin
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 11-02-2015, 11:34 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Halloween Convict Results 10/25/15

Show Pyro

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus Video

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus IC Championship

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority "The Great White" Sheamus and his opponent coming to the ring is the IC Champion Daniel Bryan.

Sheamus def Daniel Bryan by a pin fall 19:20 The Authority help Sheamus to win

New IC Champion Sheamus

Briq Romine vs Owen Hart Video

Briq Romine vs Owen Hart US Championship

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Briq Romine and his opponent coming to the ring is Owen Hart.

Briq Romine def Owen Hart by a pin fall 10:20 during the match Briq Romine took off Owen Hart' s cast and beat him with it then Briq grab a chair and put in between Owen Hart arm and step on it and smash his arm. In the middle of the match Owen Hart try to pin Briq but the ref refuse to count it. As Owen Hart is arguing to the ref Briq Romine went outside the ring and grab a bat and hit Owen Hart with it as hard as he can on his head. Briq goes for the pin. At the end of the match Briq paid the ref $5,000 to cheat for him.

Still US Champion Briq Romine

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is "Y2J" Chris Jericho and his opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels def Chris Jericho by a pin fall 18:20

Still FOWE Champion Shawn Michaels

Triple H vs Batista vs The Rock Video

Triple H vs Batista The Rock World Heavyweight Championship

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Rock and his opponent coming to the ring is "The Animal" Batista and there opponent coming to the ring he is part of The Authority "The Game" Triple H.

The Rock def Batista and Triple H by a pin fall 20:25 in the middle of the match the NWO music hits Triple H was still fighting until Kevin Nash came out. Triple H got distracted when he saw Kevin Nash. The Rock Rock Bottom Batista. Triple H got hit with a Rock Bottom by The Rock then The Rock performed The People's Elbow on Triple H then went for the pin.

New World Heavyweight Champion The Rock

Show Pyro
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 11-02-2015, 11:35 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

FOW Empire 10/26/15

Show intro/Pyro

Triple H is in the ring "CUT MY DAMN MUSIC OFF!! Everything has been going by plan ever since X-Pac was with DX and The Authority. When he lost his title against Daniel Bryan at Backlash I told him the night after if you don't defeat Daniel Bryan at One Night Stand you will not be with DX and you will not be a part of The Authority. HE LOST! at One Night Stand so I did what I told him I was going to do I kick him out of DX and The Authority and we beat his ass that same night. Next week we put him in a match against The Big Show that was the main event. In the middle of the match we beat X-Pac ass again before we know it we heard The NWO music. As we was looking away X-Pac did a sneak attack to Big Show and took the pin about time we send it. It was to late that little bitch won that night. AND EVER SINCE THEN!! MY PLANS BEEN RUINED BY THE NWO!! I never addressed it because we always have a plan B and we use our plan B. The reason why I addressed now is because just last night at Halloween Convict in my match of a Triple Threat Match against Batista and The Rock (the crowd are chanting ROCKY!) SHUT UP! I will deal with him later but like I was saying The NWO music hits now for the past week The NWO was playing there music to distract me and at Halloween Convict they did it again they play there damn music but this time Kevin Nash came and that's when I knew it was time. Time for me to kick there ass but the only reason Kevin came out was to distract me and made me cost my title ---" The NWO is on the mini Tron "You damn right we cost your title and that's not all. You think that you was just going to beat down X-Pac back in August and thinking you was just going to get away with it. You see that's when you fuck up cause you see X-Pac also has a plan B and the plan B is here" said Kevin Nash. (The NWO music hits)

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is "The Badass" (Ryback) Ryan Reeves. Coming to the ring they are part of The New Day Rocky Featherstone and Xavier Woods.

Tornado Handicap Match (Ryback) Ryan Reeves def Rocky Featherstone and Xavier Woods by a pin fall 10:00

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Jericho is in the ring talking about what he did to Shawn Michaels at Halloween Convict "When I first came here to FOW (the crowds are chanting FOW!) I came here for one reason and one reason only and that's to be the FOW Champion. To be the FOW Champion I had to face the FOW Champion and the FOW Champion is Shawn Michaels and I had no problem facing Shawn Michaels cause me and Shawn had great matches and he was my great rival. We fought at Halloween Convict for the title. Two weeks before Halloween Convict Shawn Michaels blow up my car and ever since then I was PISS! I WILL GET MY REVENGE! AND I WILL GET IT AT STARCADE! (The crowd is chanting Y2J!) ---" "You" said Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels is laughing a little "You want to face me again ---" said Shawn Michaels "What happened at Halloween Convict won't happen again ---" said Chris Jericho "You know what. You want to face me one on one well you got ---" said Shawn Michaels. The NWO is on the mini Tron "How you doing Shawn? Did you forget about me? Did you forget about WHAT YOU DONE TO ME!!? DID YOU!!? At Starcade I'm going to get my revenge from when you broke my arm" said Scott Hall.

Scott Hall Arm Broke Video

"I will get my revenge" said Scott Hall

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Cryme Tyme. Coming to the ring they are part of The New Day Kofi Kingston and Big E.

Kofi Kingston and Big E def Cryme Tyme by a pin fall 12:15

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Beer Money. Coming to the ring is Powers Of Pain.

Beer Money def Powers Of Pain by a pin fall 16:15

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Rikishi. Coming to the ring is Umaga.

Umaga def Rikishi by a pin fall 15:14

The New Age Outlaws is in the ring "Ahhh ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Degeneration-X proudly brings to you its Freedom Of Wrestling Tag Teammm Champions of the Woooorrrrldd, the Road Dogg Jesse James, the Bad Ass Billy Gunn, the NEW, AGE, Outlaws..." said Road Dogg "And if you ain't down with us, we got two words for ya...." said Billy Gunn "SUCK IT!" Said Billy Gunn and Road Dogg "We are unstoppable we are untouchable and we are unbeatable. We been Tag Team Champions every since One Night Stand. You see that shows you how bad we are and there's no one here that's gonna stop us" said Road Dogg. "You can be stop. You can be touch and you can be beat and we are the ones that will be champs ---"said John Morrison. The New Age Outlaws is laughing "You think y'all going to beat us. That's so fucking funny but you know what we are going to give y'all the opportunity ---" said Road Dogg. The NWO is on the mini Tron "Road Dogg, Billy Gunn Shawn Michaels and Triple H ain't the only ones we coming after. The New Age Outlaws your ass is grass. What'cha gonna do when The NWO runs wild on you" said
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 11-02-2015, 12:20 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCWF View Post
FOWE Empire 10/5/15

Show intro/Pyro

Tonight's Match X-Pac vs The Big Show

Daniel Bryan called out Sheamus to explain what he did last week. Sheamus music hits and he came walking down to the ring "What in the hell was that last week" said Daniel Bryan "You have me to come out here to tell what I did last week of why I kicked you in the face. Well I did it cause you are just the under dog compare to me you ain't SHIT!!! You don't deserve to be Champion you goat face looking bitch" Said Sheamus. Briq Romine is watching this in the back in the TV laughing of what Sheamus said to Daniel Bryan. "You want my title you want to be the Champ well at Halloween Convict we are going to see who's are the real Champ" said Daniel Bryan Sheamus and Daniel Bryan is having a stand off a few minutes later Sheamus left the ring. (Daniel Bryan music hits)

The Road Warriors def John Morrison & R Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R Truth.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The New Day (Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston). Coming to the ring is The Uso's.

The Uso's def The New Day by a pin fall 10:45

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Backstage) Owen Hart is on the phone in the parking lot. Briq Romine stole Owen Hart' s car and hit him with it. Briq gets out of the car and started to beat him down. Few seconds later The Authority and DX came and help Briq beat down Owen Hart. "I'm going to treat you like i treated Bret Hart. Your brother ain't here to save you know. Get ready for your match against my brother Hezekiah Romine cause it's next" said Briq Romine with a smile on his face. The Authority and DX left the parking lot.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Hezekiah Romine. Coming to the ring is Owen Hart. Owen Hart didn't come out "Coming to the ring is Owen Hart" said Justin Roberts. The Authority and DX is dragging Owen Hart to the ring from the parking lot.

Hezekiah Romine def Owen Hart by a pin fall 5:00 The Authority and DX are laughing at Owen Hart of the beat down that he just got. "Big Show knock him out. Big Show knock out Owen Hart.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Andre The Giant. Coming to the ring is "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry.

Andre The Giant def Mark Henry by a pin fall 15:45

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Shawn Michaels music hits) Shawn Michaels is walking to the ring. "Chris Jericho want you did last week was wrong. First of all you have no reason being here in the FOWE. You are not on the roster you are not part of this company ---" "Your right I'm not part of this company I'm not on the roster I came from WCWF and I be going back once I become FOWE Champion" said Chris Jericho "Your are going back... just without the FOWE Championship Halloween Convict is just two more weeks away we will see who's the real FOWE Champion" said Shawn Michaels.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring he is part of Beer Money Bobby Roode.

Stardust def Bobby Roode by a pin fall 17:16

(The New Day music hits) The New Day is in the ring "We have a new member of The New Day" said Xavier Woods. (Rocky Featherstone is in the ring) "I am Rocky Featherstone and I am the new member of The New Day" said Rocky Featherstone. (the crowd chants New Day Rocks!)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Up Next The Big Show vs X-Pac

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show. Coming to the ring is X-Pac.

The Big Show def X-Pac by a pin fall 10:00

(The Rock music hits) The Rock walk into the ring "Last week Batista was in here bitching and complaining just because he couldn't beat me at One Night Stand ---" said The Rock. "At Halloween Convict its going to be the last straw with you and Triple H. I am going to be the World Heavyweight Champion ---"Said Batista "You think you gonna be a Champion if you haven't notice The Rock and I are treating you like Briq Romine treated Bret Hart like bitches. (Triple H and The Rock are laughing at Batista) Batista is attacking Triple H The Rock jumps in and attacking Batista. The Rock and Triple H is jumping Batista. The Rock performed The Rock Bottom on Batista Triple H pick up Batista and perform a Pedigree then The Rock performed The People's Elbow. (The Rock and Triple H left the ring)

Up Next X-Pac vs The Big Show

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is X-Pac. Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority The Big Show.

X-Pac def The Big Show by a pin

Apparently he used 5 chairshots when the ref was distracted and then hit X-Factor to win. The Authority comes to the ring and fires him and then beats him up.
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 02-04-2016, 12:14 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

11/2/15 FOW Empire

Show intro/Pyro

Briq Romine is in the ring "So just last week some punk kid got the nerve to interrupt me and not only he interrupt me but he challenge me at Starcade for my title and then he said he is going to end my streak. WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BRET HART AND OWEN HART TRY TO BEAT ME BUT THEY JUST COULDN'T GET THE JOB DONE. What make you so different" (Ahmed Johnson music hits) "I'm not different then Bret and Owen Hart... Cause I'm better then Bret and Owen Hart I'm not dissing them ---" "Oh just shut up you boring the fans they don't want to hear speak hell I don't want to hear you speak. As a matter of fact you might want to bring your ass in this ring cause you have a match and its right now against Sheamus" said Briq Romine. (Sheamus music hits)

Ahmed Johnson def Sheamus by a pin fall 18:20

John Morrison and R-Truth is in the ring "The New Age Outlaws laugh in are face last week didn't took us seriously thinking we was playing around. I don't play when it comes about the title now I don't know about R-Truth ---" said (The New Age Outlaws music hits) John Morrison. "You want us to take you serious then you need to win a match tonight" said Road Dogg.
COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring he is part of The Authority Stardust. Coming to the ring is Bo Dallas.
Bo Dallas def Stardust by a pin fall 15:17

Daniel Bryan is in the ring "The Big Show cost me the match last week against Sheamus by punching me in the face. I'm not going to let anybody hit me in the face and let it go" "What are you going to do? I am a giant a 7'0 feet 500 pound giant and you think you can beat me you must be stupid you just like Rocky Featherstone both of y'all is stupid and retarded. It's sad that people like me got to deal with people like you. You just the underdog here. You are misfit you don't belong here. You are unrelevant they only way for you stay relevant you had to be part of someone else's problem' s or have problems come to you" said The Big Show.
(Backstage) Batista is knocking on Ryan Reeves (Ryback) door. Ryan Reeves open the door. "Are you ready to go kick there ass" said Batista. "The big guy is always ready" said Ryan Reeves.
Michael Cole: It looks like Batista and Ryan Reeves (Ryback) The Power House is going to be facing John Morrison and R-Truth next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is John Morrison & R-Truth. Coming to the ring is The Power House (Batista and Ryan Reeves Ryback)

The Power House def John Morrison & R-Truth by a pin fall 10:00 by pinning R-Truth
Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Arn Anderson. Coming to the ring is Vader.

Arn Anderson def Vader by a pin fall 15:18

(Backstage) "Yo fat ass" said Stardust. "What" said Rocky Featherstone. Stardust beat Rocky' s ass for a good 20 minutes then Stardust walk away.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is The Uso's. Coming to the ring is Beer Money.

The Uso's def Beer Money by a pin fall 16:17

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The New Age Outlaws is in the ring talking about John Morrison and R-Truth. 3 minutes later John Morrison and R-Truth came out "We fought Ryan Reeves (Ryback) and Batista. We lost the match but that doesn't still mean we not ready for the title" said John Morrison. "Y'all ain't ready for the title y'all lost y'all match that should tell you something" said Road Dogg. "It does it tells me y'all are scared to face us it tells me y'all are scared to put the titles on the line at Starcade" said John Morrison. "We ain't scared and as a matter of fact at Starcade we will face and we will put the titles on the line lets see what y'all really got besides being losers" said Billy Gunn.

Justin Roberts: Coming to the ring is Bo Dallas. Coming to the ring is "The Great One" The Rock.

The Rock def Bo Dallas by a pin fall 13:14

(Backstage) The Authority and DX is in Vince McMahon' s office "What the hell happen to you" said Briq Romine. (Rocky Featherstone has a black eye, a busted lip and a bloody nose) Rocky Featherstone is crying "I was walking and Stardust saw me and he started to beating me up" Said Rocky Featherstone. "Alright I'm going to handle this" said Briq Romine.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Triple H is in the ring talking shit about The Rock 4 minutes later The Rock ran into the ring and attacking Triple H 5 minutes later into the fight Shawn Michaels ran into the ring and help out Triple H. 3 minutes later here comes Chris Jericho attacking Shawn Michaels helping out The Rock. 7 minutes into the fight Triple H took out Chris Jericho out of the ring The Rock took out Triple H out of the ring. Shawn Michaels and The Rock is having a stare down 3 minutes into it The Rock stick out his hand Shawn Michaels shakes his hand. They both started to laugh. Soon as The Rock look at the crowd getting them pump up. The Rock turn around Shawn Michaels hit The Rock with a Sweet Chain Music. The crowd is chanting HOLY SHIT! to end the show.