WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-10-2007, 04:50 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I give it 6 month's or less before they get two hour's. I'm really optimistic with what they can do with that. There's no real problem's with there PPV's. It's just the build for them. Imagine what it would be like if they could have more time. The only feud's that really seem to get plenty of time are L.A.X. one's
sendpm.gif
Old 03-10-2007, 05:32 AM
Dazed and Confused
WWE Diva's Champion

Dj Martyn is looking to come up from OCW...

Yea but thats because L.A.X are damm good, shame they are facing Team 3d at the PPV. Although they may be able to put on a good show, there performances lateley have been a bit...boring, they just dont seem to put the effort in nowadays, they spit effortlessley good promos, Ray is just good on the mic, but there in ring is drab and they seem to work between spots alot of the time.

Last time I was on the Wrestlezone forums was 2007?!!?, lack of sleep has caused a return.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-10-2007, 05:50 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

They need to get the whole Dudley family going again. Have them as inbred hick's like they were in ECW. And have them fued with Brother Runt and other's. That's the only way I can see them continuing. They've been stale for year's now. Personally I'd get rid of them. I dont think they bring anything anymore.

LAX deserve so much more.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-10-2007, 06:09 AM
Dazed and Confused
WWE Diva's Champion

Same is true about VKM in my opinion, keep BG as an on air character but as a tag team ... They lack chemistry and havent put on a good performance in a while either.

Having the dudleys as hicks again would be good, although it would suck a little that they couldnt call them the dudleys from dudleyville, they would end up being from 3dtown or something lame.

Last time I was on the Wrestlezone forums was 2007?!!?, lack of sleep has caused a return.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-10-2007, 09:02 AM

mcgrath is looking to come up from OCW...

Is this not about impact?

Well for me,impact was crap apart from ending the ending made up for the rest of the show
Sting tricks were good,but three 3man tags come on.

And the ppv looks like its going to be acar crash

NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match
- Christian Cage © vs. Samoa Joe
Will Be a Great Fight.

Elevation X Match
- AJ Styles vs. Rhino

ummm, could be really bad, Hope this feud is over with after this.

and rest of teh card is overgimmicked.

overall over booked and gimmicked PPV 3 PPV in a row and the last 3 PPV have been poor
sendpm.gif
Old 03-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Dazed and Confused
WWE Diva's Champion

i would agree that it is overgimmicked yes... but not overbooked, i think alot of the matches will make for an enjoyable ppv, with good outcomes for the matches in terms of storylines and the forwarding of the company, one thing TNA has needed to develop for a long time has been rivalries, sure they have had feuds but it seems to me that for ages everyone was just there and got along fine and teamed with everyone else that was there, now we have defined heel and face characters, Switches in character run-ins tag matches and feud development can make more sense and have deeper seated meaning and in a way i reckon Destin X if the set up PPV for the rest of the year. Ending old feuds and creating new ones and making chracters all on sunday night.

sendpm.gif
Old 03-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

The following is from TNAWrestling.com:

EARLY PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY'S "iMPACT!" ON SPIKE TV
TNA Begins The Road To The April 15 "Lockdown" PPV

This Thursday night on "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV, the wrestling world will feel the aftermath of the "Destination X" Pay-Per-View as TNA begins the road to the April 15 "Lockdown" epic event from St. Louis.

- As announced on Sunday's "Destination X", TNA management director Jim Cornette has a major announcement to make concerning "Lockdown". TNAwrestling.com has learned that the first match for the upcoming epic event will be revealed on Thursday night on SpikeTV.

- Team 3D of Brother Ray, Brother Devon and Brother Runt will reunite this Thursday night for six-man action against Alex Shelley and The Latin American Xchange! At Sunday's event, Alex Shelley cost 3D the bout against LAX - now Team 3D is out for revenge as Brother Ray and Devon have recruited Brother Runt to go back to war!

- Also this Thursday night, it will be a three-way X Division match with Jerry Lynn vs. Jay Lethal vs. Kaz of Serotonin! After his controversial loss to Chris Sabin on Sunday night, can Jerry Lynn rebound? Also, will the returning "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels be in attendance? Will we find out more about why Daniels attacked both Lynn and Sabin on Sunday night?

All this and much more this Thursday night, including an update on AJ Styles (who took the plunge from the top of the Elevation X on Sunday night), the fallout from Christian Cage overcoming Samoa Joe to retain the World Title, the status of Abyss after he he lost the "Last Rites" match to Sting and so much more!

Catch "iMPACT!" this Thursday night on SpikeTV starting at 9pm - including more news on the upcoming "Lockdown" epic event!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-16-2007, 08:58 AM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

iMPACT! Just keeps getting better for me, and this week was no exception. Another great show, I can't believe all that TNA can fit into just an hour, can't wait until they get two hours then the classic matches will be all the time.

Great triple threat x division match, I enjoyed it alot, and I'm glad as hell that TNA is bringing back the War Games match, I always loved that one, one of WCW's better gimmick matches.

Also, TEAM 3D vs. LAX & Shelley was awesome, a great TV match, haven't seen a match like that on TV in awhile.

Great show, can't wait for next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-27-2007, 06:13 AM
Dazed and Confused
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
26/04/07 - iMPACT

STING ASSAULTS KURT ANGLE FOR COSTING HIM THE WORLD TITLE
On Thursday’s “iMPACT!”, it was Sting vs. Kurt Angle for the World Title shot against Christian Cage at “Sacrifice”, but the bout ended without a clear-cut winner as Cage and his army hit the ring and assaulted both Sting and Angle! Later in the broadcast, Don West (via TNA management director Jim Cornette) informed Cage he would have to defend the gold that night against Sting in the main event! During the bout, Sting was close to claiming the gold, but Kurt Angle came out �" still hurt and in a neck brace �" to seek revenge on Cage. Angle cost Sting the bout by DQ and his shot at the World Title, which enraged the wrestling icon. As “iMPACT!” went off the air, Sting hit Angle with his bat out of anger! The question is, what will happen between Sting and Angle next week �" and who gets the shot against Cage at Sacrifice?

ERIC YOUNG’S FRIEND IS REVEALED TO BE JEFF JARRETT
Also on “iMPACT!”, Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks demanded to know who Eric Young’s friend was. At first, Young refused to answer, which led to Roode and Brooks brutalizing the eccentric TNA star. However, before the beating could go any further, it was Jeff Jarrett hitting the ring to reveal himself as Young’s backup! Jarrett cleared the ring of Roode and then smashed Brooks with a guitar shot! However, Roode still owns Eric Young thanks to their contract, so it remains to be seen what punishment Roode will hand out to Young for what went down on “iMPACT!”.

OTHER NEWS ITEMS FROM “IMPACT!”:

- “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt have earned the shot at the X Championship at the “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View thanks to their win on Thursday night. Lethal got the pin to get the shot, but apparently Dutt wasn’t pleased with his partner and Kevin Nash following the bout. Regardless, it will be Sabin defending the gold against both Lethal and Dutt in a three-way bout at the PPV!

- The Latin American Xchange cost Scott Steiner and Tomko their chance at the Tag Team Title on “iMPACT!”, leading to a brief brawl between both teams!

- Also on the broadcast, Alex Shelley presented a new Paparazzi Production video, featuring a walk with Mr. Backlund to Universal Studios. However, as the video ended, Mr. Backlund was surprised by X Champion Chris Sabin, and the two apparently had an impromptu brawl which will air next week on Part 2 of the video!
Very good impact this week. enjoyed it muchly.

Brother Ray of Team 3d still annoy me with his in ring work. He needs to lose some weight.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-27-2007, 09:30 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

I thought this week's iMPACT! was awesome too. TNA just keeps getting better and better to me, but maybe that's because I wasn't watching it until about January of this year.

The fan's must've been pissed about the show though. That was one thing that really irked me, was that first off they advertise for a Sting vs. Angle match that everyone is looking forward to highly (including me), then they end it within two minutes by a run in from Team Cage. Now I figured that could be forgiven because later in the night we'd see Sting take on Cage for the NWA title, however that was broken up in about two minutes by Angle! Luckily the crowds there get to see three iMPACT!'s in a row, if I had gone to the show simply for that one hour of material I would've been pissed by those endings. I'm also a bit confused about what the situation is now for Sacrifice, does Sting still get his title shot or was that his title shot? Who knows.

X-Division is still not getting enough time IMO, but what time they do have they prove once again why they are the premier division of lightweight wrestlers in the US right now. Great, awesome action filled match all fit into maybe five minutes. Looking forward highly to the triple threat match at Sacrifice with Sonjay, Sabin, and my main man BLACK MACHISMO! Damn I love that gimmick so much, maybe it's because I'm a huge fanboy of the original Macho Man, but it's just...well it's just the shit, they best keep Lethal like this for awhile cause me and the fans are lovin' it.

The Eric Young segment was great also I thought, they've done an excellent job on this feud IMO. And the crowd really loves Eric. It's a shame I haven't seen much of anything of his wrestling ability, or else I too would be raving about the guy. I don't think ANYONE expected Jarrett to be his friend. So now I'm seeing probably a Jarrett vs. Roode match at Sacrifice for Eric's contract. Then again though I think they also might build up a Jarrett-Angle match, so we'll have to see.

The tag title match...was meh. Nothing too special. Always great to see my boy Konnan and the legend Steiner. I'm starting to really appreciate Tomko as well, never really gave the man his due when he was in the WWE.

The one thing I thought was odd however was the new Paparazzi Productions. So next week we're going to have an impromptu Backlund-Sabin match in some random park? Weird. I loved it though when Shelley was taunting Backlund about losing to Nash back in 94 in 9 seconds. Am I the only one that just loves when TNA talks about WWE history, or mentions that Team 3D have held the WWE tag titles? I just think it gives it a lot more authenticity to it's product, unlike WWE's policy of ignoring that any other wrestling promotion exists on the planet besides them.

Overall another great show, looking forward to next week and I cannot wait for Sacrifice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif