WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-12-2008, 02:27 PM

simeon63 is looking to come up from OCW...

How do the wrestlers feel about Vince McMahon being involved in angles ?
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2008, 12:34 AM
BringBackDX

Whilst reading an article, I saw this:

Quote:
It's being reported that The Undertaker and Michelle McCool are officially a couple. The two are no longer keeping it a secret as both are very open about their relationship backstage.
Is this true or is someone just twisting my leg?
Old 07-13-2008, 12:37 AM
I Am The One Who Knocks
WCW TV Champion

Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Monkey_Mania

It is true. They have actually been dating for some time now. Taker and his wife Sara split months ago. Michelle and Taker finally decided to make it official and announce it though.

sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2008, 02:05 AM
I've wrestled alot of countries
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by simeon63 View Post

Sometimes they are pissed.McMahon shouldn't be taking up a spot that could be used to push people.Depends on the angle really.But they never tell McMahon.EVER.Cause they want to keep their job.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:06 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Nobody could say. Probably because no current wrestler on a WWE roster would speak out. I can't imagine most would care. He's better than them, he owns the company, and he was doing it long before most of the current roster were employed.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2008, 11:48 AM
shaunbaby

Hi guys a friend of mine told me that Mick Foley's mandible claw, was something a serial killer used on his victims. Is it true?

He also said that it was some rock star that went crazy but, in my memory theres no rock star turned serial killer.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:50 PM
I've wrestled alot of countries
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunbaby View Post
Hi guys a friend of mine told me that Mick Foley's mandible claw, was something a serial killer used on his victims. Is it true?

He also said that it was some rock star that went crazy but, in my memory theres no rock star turned serial killer.

You've got a weird friend.The Mandible Claw basically clamps the jaw causing pain.But the killer would have to be very strong to kill somebody with it or even break a jaw.Maybe he had a knife with him or something

But the backstory makes kinda sense with the mankind gimmick and all that.But then again would WWE Wanna harm their image using a move that killed sombody?
Old 07-13-2008, 01:56 PM

kylexxx is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO 2 SLEEP!!! View Post
You've got a weird friend.The Mandible Claw basically clamps the jaw causing pain.But the killer would have to be very strong to kill somebody with it or even break a jaw.Maybe he had a knife with him or something

But the backstory makes kinda sense with the mankind gimmick and all that.But then again would WWE Wanna harm their image using a move that killed sombody?
The mandible claw actually was used as a "murder weapon". Read Foleys book, have a nice day. He touches on it. Jim cornette was the one who suggested it too him, and it was a wrestler called dr sam shepard, the doctor the movie the fugitive is based on, he was accused of killing his wife with it (apparently) and was convicted and jailed, however the verdict was over turned, the guy went on to wrestle in a southern wrestling circuit and using his knowledge of human anatomy came up with the mandible claw
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2008, 02:04 PM

simeon63 is looking to come up from OCW...

Heres my question, I have laways been miffed by the ladder bumps, jumping off a high spot and landing on it, the average person would be laid up in a hospital for very a long time landing on a ladder like that, also I am including the part where Michaels head was smashed into a monitor. Are these stagged props, I mean how do you learn to land prefectly on a ladder back first from sveral feet in the air ?
sendpm.gif
Old 07-13-2008, 02:13 PM
The Canadian Sensation
WWF Hardcore Champion

Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...Agrex worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Heres my question, I have laways been miffed by the ladder bumps, jumping off a high spot and landing on it, the average person would be laid up in a hospital for very a long time landing on a ladder like that, also I am including the part where Michaels head was smashed into a monitor. Are these stagged props, I mean how do you learn to land prefectly on a ladder back first from sveral feet in the air ?
These guys are trained professionals. They are trained to take those "sick" bumps. They are trained to take as little damage as possible from those bumps. They know what they're doing, but when they don't injuries happen. I can't tell you how they learn that as I've never been to a wrestling school, but there are obviously methods.
sendpm.gif