WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-21-2011, 11:10 PM

wwfnut1925 is looking to come up from OCW...

It's not Kharma. It says take back what's his. And Kharma announced she was leaving due to being pregnant back in May. I know this only cuz i was there. Hasnt been 9 months and wont be nine months in january. Youre welcome
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 11:13 PM
I'm trailer park trash.
WWE Diva's Champion

trashboy is looking to come up from OCW...

It has an Undertaker feel to it, the way it's creepy and all. I say Undertaker. It's not Kane, didn't they show a video tonight for Kane? it even had his mask fall on the floor burning. If it was Kane, why would they show the burning mask video and also have the creepy youtube video for him?

If it is Jericho, then awesome. Would love to see him return. But I'm sticking with an Undertaker return. This is what Undertaker does these days. He's gone for almost a year. They play some creepy return video. Everyone speculates who it could be, then bam, it's Undertaker.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Future Mrs. Gabriel ;)
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...

omehow I feel like we're about to get BOMBED by a BREAKING new PHENOMenon in the WWE. We all know Taker will be coming back soon, but I eel like he won't be alone. Someone mentined the number 43 and how Batista is turning 43. And Chris Jericho said he would neer "wrestle" with WWE again... but does that mean he won't manage or manitpulate?

>.>
<.<

Undertaker+?Jericho+?Batista= OMG

Wouldn't that be something tho?

May the Wrestling Gods have mercy on your soul.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 11:24 PM

Danielson_Gr is looking to come up from OCW...

The "itbegins" video has nothing to do with Kane...Is someone else..Who?That's the question

Second
In the promo that was aired in raw is kane
Look at the picture from video

Click for Spoiler:
[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 11:29 PM

warriorforever83 is looking to come up from OCW...

ok this is ALOT simpler than people are making it out to be, it is DEFINITELY not kane, they cut that promo for him with the mask earlier, this is a seperate return, its NOT the undertaker, and its OBVIOUSLY not for kharma, as it said "he"

here are the top 5 possibilities in order....

1. Brock - the darkness of the promo could fit him, and he was a world champ..
2. Y2J - there have been rumblings of him returning but his promo WOULDNT be dark
3. STING - longshot i know but, he was a world champ, and dont forget he is very "churchy" so this could tie into him somehow
4. EDGE- another longshot I KNOW, BUT...BUT...there is a small chance, he was a world champ, and maybe he is in better health than we think he is, i give that a 5% chance
(brood is now trending LOL)
5. Goldberg - the longest of all longshots, but again, former world champ, at one time in WCW the belt was "his" so there could be entitlement, no pun intended.....
Old 11-21-2011, 11:40 PM

ns530 is looking to come up from OCW...

it's beyond predictable. They never give us something new, something we want.
It'll be Taker and he'll go 20-0. ok so? NEWSFLASH after he's 20-0 and Rock/Cena mania, has anyone wondered what the next day will be like? Take a short look into the future. There is none. The WWE will be unwatchable as Cena begins his quest to break Flair's record and the WWE has no stars on which to build other than him.
Reality Check IWC, it's coming sooner than u wanna think so enjoy Rock/Cena and Taker and his fabricated streak and hyped promos. enjoy.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 11:54 PM

The American Legend is looking to come up from OCW...

Saw a comment on this channel by a guy who said 'Y2J is coming back, not to save us, but to destroy us.'

Now while this looks like a Taker vid, if this was a promo for the return of like an ultra evil, manipulative Jericho, would that not be sweet? And he likes countdowns. And there's always a countdown for New Years, and it will be the day after. I don't see Undertake coming back before the Rumble, honestly. Probably without warning, around Elimination Chamber
Old 11-22-2011, 12:07 AM
I'm a genius with a headache

Str8Edge is looking to come up from OCW...

Did anyone else notice that masked Kane was trending on twitter? I think it was around the same time the link was posted on TV. Could it possibly be that masked Kane is who's coming back!? How awesome would that be!
sendpm.gif
Old 11-22-2011, 12:08 AM

Greydon is looking to come up from OCW...

it is Vince McMahon. why? Claiming what is his...and how appropriate that the new network could get launched on 1-2-12. Thus taking back what is his.

But...I can hope..it will be taker.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-22-2011, 12:47 AM

cole924 is looking to come up from OCW...

OMG! It's Sting!!

To be honest, I did get a Jericho vibe, but that's just my fandom wanting it to me Y2J. He could be coming for his title "best in the world" and play off of that. It would be awesome and he'd stay heel which he has stated he wanted to do.

The other easy call would be to say it's Taker. The ball disappearing and the ghostly like movement in the scenes lead me to believe it's once again Taker. Problem is... he doesn't have anything that would be "rightfully his" so to speak.

Key words - "familiar face" I'm hoping it's Jericho.
sendpm.gif