WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-21-2011, 09:25 PM

bxviper is looking to come up from OCW...

This is my first message but please dont shoot me or flame me for this opinion. Last year they did the same sort of 'cryptic' message for the undertaker, some years ago they did it with Jericho. Taking this all into account its easy for everyone to assume it will be either taker or jericho i did as well, then you have kane possibly coming back with his mask which i think we would all mark out for that.

But lets look at the big picture you have the Royal Rumble around that time and you know the Royal Rumble always has several suprises my guess was kane,jericho and hey who knows RVD returning to the WWE.

So i will take the road not taken and so my guess will be Kharma why the hell not and finally live up to what she has promised before pregnancy, its been well over 9 months and if you factor recory i think she is ready. I personally would enjoy it hopefully will make the divas some sorta/kinda interesting. Just my two cents what you think.

Just saw the video promo for Kane so i guess that will knock out kane from this discussion

Last edited by bxviper : 11-21-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Just Saw Promo
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 09:26 PM

Kesteral is looking to come up from OCW...

Well if it's not Kane then he's definitely coming back soon. Seems odd that they would reveal a teaser for a mysterious return and then show a vignette later with Kane in it so that makes me think that it's someone else. Definitely Taker then.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 09:28 PM

Aotearoa (Bushwacker) is looking to come up from OCW...

What about KHARMA. She should be making her return soon shouldnt she. She had all those weird vignettes on her debut. This could be her return.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Knows his role. Shuts your mouth!
WWE Diva's Champion

Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...

Lets just say taker and be done with it... last time we all pissed around speculating that it could be Sting or someone else.... and it ended up being Taker....a little too obvious but atleast it turned alright in the end with the whole HHH return coinciding with it.

Hate Cena. Respect Cena.

Hello, I'm AWESOME!
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Workrate is looking to come up from OCW...Workrate is looking to come up from OCW...

Probably Undertaker, though for some reason, to me, the video doesn't fit him all that well. Maybe that means he'll be coming back re-tooled a little bit, which would be refreshing.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 09:33 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

bxbigshow is looking to come up from OCW...bxbigshow is looking to come up from OCW...bxbigshow is looking to come up from OCW...

Either Jericho or Taker, which is obvious. A "familiar face returns..." so no new debut, it's a return. I think with Y2J's return in '07 done similar to this I doubt it's him. That return fell flat because everyone broke the "code". Taker pulled this earlier this year and it wasn;t considered a bust because WWE never implied Sting or anyone except Taker. So it might be WWE dipping back in that well.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Nevermore..

Raven is looking to come up from OCW...Raven is looking to come up from OCW...Raven is looking to come up from OCW...Raven is looking to come up from OCW...Raven is looking to come up from OCW...

guys really? taker or Y2J..its kane..another promo aired tht showed kanes half mask being thrown on the ground & it was on fire..sounds interesting though on how they are doing it..maybe one last run for kane..
Old 11-21-2011, 09:45 PM

kingtrainthethird is looking to come up from OCW...

Actually the little kid speaking reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gutiNmiBHBk
the undertaker returning under his biker gimmick although i doubt that with undertakers retirement imminent they would have him return as the american badass
sendpm.gif
Old 11-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jerichoholic8894 is looking to come up from OCW...Jerichoholic8894 is looking to come up from OCW...

Well, it felt very Undertakerish to me, but It also had a spice of Jericho

I hope it's not Undertaker because WWE makes his return promo's too predictable.

For what it's worth... I've seen pictures on other wrestling websites that have seen Kane growning a beard and hair during his time off (Maybe for a mask return? That may jsut be the Kane mark in me talking)

I think in a few weeks we should have a good idea
Old 11-21-2011, 10:05 PM

derkman7 is looking to come up from OCW...

After first hearing the video, I realized that it was a Bible verse that the child was saying. I wanted to find the verse and prove that it was Jericho, but in the process I think I may have discovered something else. The quote comes from Isaiah 26:

17 As a pregnant woman about to give birth
writhes and cries out in her pain,
so were we in your presence, LORD.
18 We were with child, we writhed in labor,
but we gave birth to wind.
We have not brought salvation to the earth,
and the people of the world have not come to life.

19 But your dead will live, LORD;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.

The part in bold is very similar to what the child in the video says. Now, I was hoping this would match up with some quote about the siege of Jericho, but the prior verse is about a pregnant woman. Could it be Kharma? Has she even given birth yet?
sendpm.gif