WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I'm not going to comment much until it's clear what really happened. But if Benoit did in fact kill him wife and child then fuck him. I couldn't give a shit and WWE.com should remove all traces of him from there site. He may have been a great wrestler but there's no excuse for killing a child.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm Not From Your Country
WCW TV Champion

Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...

Guys, the spamming rules may have been laxed, but use some common sense and actually post something relevant in these threads.

As far as what actually happened, from my perspective, and very unfortunately, it looks as though Benoit actually...did it. We will probably never know exactly why, but I'm sure we'll find out how, which is not a good thing and I hope the WWE have enough respect not to let that out. This is a delicate topic, and I hope no one is hanging out to hear how, when and where the deaths happened, because that is just sick. We should be focusing on the wrestler, Chris Benoit, and giving him the honour, reverence and respect that he earned by putting his life into the wrestling business, but I understand that this death is going to make people want to talk, and all I can say is that this is a very sad situation, and one I don't really want to comment much on. I know it looks bad now, but we are forgetting the Benoit we knew before today.

The whole situation just seems very odd. Something was definitely up when Benoit left for a 'family emergency' and the reports of those text messages only makes the story seem a lot more wierder. But again, it is hard enough to comment on what might have happened, and I've posted all that I can about it.

Last edited by Downward Spiral : 06-26-2007 at 07:29 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-26-2007, 06:41 AM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

There are so many different rumors and variations that have hit the net. I'm not one to want to know every detail, but if Benoit did do this, why?

I'm just so damn shocked to wake up and read this this morning. It's fucking insane. I really don't know what else to say after reading that.

sendpm.gif
Old 06-26-2007, 06:56 AM
Sausage Farmers

Ticked Off Texan sold outTicked Off Texan sold outTicked Off Texan sold outTicked Off Texan sold out
Send a message via MSN to Ticked Off Texan

Well before I get to my post I'd just like to say that I have returned to wrestlezone

But now onto the serious matter, I was just lying in bed watching T.V. when a news report came on ... "Earlier today the bodies of professional wrestler Chris Benoit, his 7-year old son and his wife were found in there Mid-Atlantic home" and I couldn't belive it, I immediatly went to wwe.com and read the story there "It is belived that Benoit killed his son on Saturday, his wife on Sunday and then commited suciced early Monday mourning" ... Now I don't know IF he did it, but I belive that it is a possiblity, everyone has there limits, and maybe with recent events in his life he was pushed WAY TO FAR past them, I'm not saying that he did it, Chris was a great man (I have met him in person and it was one of the greatest experiances of my life) and I don't think that he did it. Triple Murder is still a possiblity. I wanted to come back these forums, but never like this. WWE has gotten really fucked up right now with the murder of McMahon and now this =(.

Weither he did it or not, Benoit desirves respect for putting his heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears into the wrestling business. RIP Chris you will be missed.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:11 AM
!FACE

I hope he didnt do it, but I dont hold out much hope, I'm afraid.
I don't know what else to say.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:14 AM

DaChamp is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Send a message via AIM to DaChamp

I really don't care if this is considered spamming or not, but I really want to get this off my chest,

I tried calling my freind who I watched raw with tonight and who kept claiming that it was kevin sullivan who killed Benoit and his family (you wrestling marks would know why). but he was sleeping. this whole murder/suicide thing blows my mind. as a benoit fan, I will go on recored as saying there has got to be more to this story. there just has to be! I am going to watch Hard Knocks: the Chris Benoit Story now I will be back 2morrow to see what everyone else thinks or to see if there are any updates on this whole f'd up situation. please people give benoit the benifit of the doubt for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !FACE View Post
I hope he didnt do it, but I dont hold out much hope, I'm afraid.
I don't know what else to say.
There it is right there, that pretty much sums this whole thing up

Last edited by Downward Spiral : 06-26-2007 at 07:28 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-26-2007, 07:26 AM
coltx7

Question

If it does in fact turn out to be true that his wife killed her own son. Then that actually DOES make alot of sense and that would explain why he rushed home in the first place. When confronted with the reality of his son being murdered. Then YEAH, I could see Benoit strangling his wife then taking his own life. That makes more sense!

I guess we will know soon enough.

Forgot to add I'm giving Benoit the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by coltx7 : 06-26-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:30 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

My speculation is that she informed him she was leaving him and he flew off the handle.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-26-2007, 07:33 AM
coltx7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
My speculation is that she informed him she was leaving him and he flew off the handle.
At this point nobody knows. Anything is possible. What a fuckin shame all these years watching Benoit. Can't believe this how it all ends.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:58 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoshK1985 is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Send a message via AIM to JoshK1985

So many things could have pushed Benoit over the edge if he did indeed do it. I mean he could have found out his wife was cheating on him, or that she was leaving him and taking the kid. I mean no one knows. Hell, for all we know Benoit and Nancy could have been involved in some very shady illegal activity and that could have caught up with them. I mean a trained killer can make something appear to be an accident/suicide. Chances our we will never know the whole story but the most important thing is we seperate Benoit the real life person from Benoit the wrestler, because after all we are here to talk about and remember Benoit as the wrestler and not Benoit the person