WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What is your opinion of Triple H.?
I Hate Him! 75 10.43%
I'm not a fan of his 70 9.74%
Neutral: Don't like or hate him 80 11.13%
He's okay, not the greatest 185 25.73%
He's The King of Kings! 309 42.98%
Voters: 719. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2007, 09:08 PM
SmackDown! is MY Show
World Heavyweight Champion

A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to A.J.
Default The Triple H Thread

Source: Wrestling Observer

When Triple H makes his return around Summerslam, it is expected that he will not be partaking in a Degeneration X vs. Randy Orton and Edge feud.

Vince believes that it would be nearly impossible to keep Orton and Edge a hot tag-team for that long. It is also expected that the two are due to be splitting back up into singles competition within the next few months. With that being said, Edge has also asked to not feud with Triple H when he does make his in-ring return.

When Triple H retuns Edge does not want to have a program with him and truth be told i'm not quite shocked by it at all. Remember back in the day i belive back in 2002 and when Edge frist went to RAW as Face and many figured it was to feud with Triple H, but Triple H nixed the idea as he said it wasn't time. I ageed with him back then as Edge to get squashed in a program with Triple H would make him look weak back then.

Now with Edge becoming IMO the top heel on RAW and we all know when Triple H returns he will be a big face i guess the people in creative feel it be a good time finally have a Triple H and Edge feud. Yet, now Edge does not want to do a program with Triple H and I guess IMO that Edge wants to not do a program with Triple H as he feels Triple H will make him look weak and after all this time its now finally time they have a program and Edge wont go for it.

I think if they want to go this route I say build it for Wrestlemania 24 as i think they can have a good program if Triple H doesn't make their feud to where Edge looks weak then i think it can be one of the best in a while. Yet, with the amoisty these two backstage i feel becuase of the past prgram Triple H turned down i doubt this feud will ever happen leats for a bit longer.

So I feel Edge should want to do this program only if triple H doenst make him look weak and build it for Mania 24...so what you all think?
sendpm.gif
Old 03-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

healyz84 is looking to come up from OCW...healyz84 is looking to come up from OCW...

While I can see where Edge is coming from in not wanting to feud with HHH when he returns, the problem with that is who does he feud with then. Orton? maybe, but that can only go for so long. Umaga? I hope not, b/c that would not be a good match at all. Nitro? not ready for a feud of that calliber. I don't see and HHH/Edge program for WM24 as HHH I believe will be in the main event for the title, as he probably sees his career being shortened by this injury and he still needs a few more title runs in him before he is done. Maybe this is just heresay and in the end Edge and HHH will have a feud, but again who knows.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-10-2007, 10:30 PM
SmackDown! is MY Show

A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Yeah but wouldn't it be something to see Edge vs Triple H at WM 24 for the Championship i think that could sell but i highlty doubt McMahon will do that but heres to hoping. Well if they turn Carlito heel then maybe Carlito i think that be a good one.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-10-2007, 11:25 PM
GhΩst

Here is a thought. Chris Benoit is coming to Raw. He could feud with Edge, or they could easily turn him heel (he isn't used that much lately on SD) and have him feud with Trips. I'd personally rather see a Benoit/Edge feud as Benoit/Triple H was practically shoved down a throats for a long time (that doesn't mean it was bad, but at the end to me it was repetative).
Old 03-10-2007, 11:26 PM

healyz84 is looking to come up from OCW...healyz84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Ya Carlito/HHH feud would be a good one, but who knows if and when Carlito will turn heel. And for sure its not out of the question for an Edge/HHH title match at WM24, but it'll probably end up being HHH/Cena or HHH/HBK maybe?
sendpm.gif
Old 03-11-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm Not From Your Country
WCW TV Champion

Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...

I would love to see HHH vs Edge because they could have some awesome matches, but it could be a bad move for Edge because the faces are just put over the heels too much and something like this could ruin years of Edges buildup as the top heel in the company. A feud with HHH as a heel would work a lot better because it would allow more competitiveness, but Edge couldn't work as a face so unfortunately it is probably not going to happen too soon. HHH is just too commanding in feuds and has to have his way, and I think it is probably this reason that Edge didn't want to feud with him for. The two could be awesome if it wasn't one sided, but the WWE is bound to make that happen so I guess Edge vs HHH is not going to happen. Both guys work much better as heels, but the WWE won't go for heel vs heel feuds, and that is a shame because it is the one way that these two could go at it.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-11-2007, 01:09 AM
SmackDown! is MY Show

I agree with what you said there Mr. Downward Spiral in pretty much all of it as Triple H does have a habbit of dominating feuds. Yet, i think personally if this does happen and I love to see it i just fear that if Triple H does domanite as a face that he can really bury Edge from mainevent feuds. The thing is this has to be a balanced feud and each needs solid wins against each other to make it a great feud. Yet i feel if Triple H does want this he will get it and Edge be stuck. I mean Edge in no way wants Triple H mad at him for not wanting to work with him as he can make it where doesnt eblong in his league so i mean it is touchy IMO for Edge. Still i want to see it be a good decent feud and we havent had one of those is a while
sendpm.gif
Old 03-11-2007, 03:00 AM
I'm Not From Your Country
WCW TV Champion

Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...Downward Spiral scored a win over Santino Marella...

It's not so much that there should be an even number of wins for the two guys, but rather that they both should come out of it looking better than they did at the start, and too often today, the heel comes out looking like a fool. It happened with DX vs Rated RKO and Cena vs Edge, and it has really destroyed the credibility Edge has. This is also a bad sign when Edge cheats every 5 seconds in a match, which really doesn't demonstrate his true wrestling skills at all. There is just too much of a distance between faces and heels and the heels are just made to try to hard to get heat. This results in them looking like idiots in the ring, in feuds and does nothing for credibility that they deserve. Being in one sided feuds doesn't just mean that one guy dominated the matches, but it can also mean that one guy always came out on top in everything. HHH commands at times that he has to get everything his way, and it is not surprising that Edge wants to stay clear of that. Edge's world title reigns were ruined by the WWE still making him look weak and HHH can only destroy his credibility further, and it has already taken a battering. I would like to see it, but knowing HHH and what the WWE do to the heels in feuds nowadays, Edge would not be getting much out of it. You also bring up a good point in that this could make Edge look like someone who couldn't work but really, he has his reasons for not wanting to be put in this feud. He has probably seen what happens to people who piss others off backstage, so I guess if he is smart and the WWE asked him to do this feud, he would do it. Let's hope if he does the right thing by him and refuses, he won't be canned.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-11-2007, 06:09 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Triple H turned down a feud with Edge about a year ago. I imagine it's a way of Edge trying to get his own back. Personally the feud does'nt intrest me. I'd prefer Edge to go to Smackdown and feud with Taker, Finlay, Helms & Kennedy.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-12-2007, 11:26 AM

thelcon21 is looking to come up from OCW...thelcon21 is looking to come up from OCW...

I just hope Triple H doesn't feud with HBK. We've seen that about 100 times already. I'm hoping they will turn Benoit heel and have Triple H feud with him. I think we will get a better picture in a month or so with what the WWE does with Shawn Michaels. If they give him a title run or if they run an injury angle to give him some time off. I read somewhere that they planned on giving HBK the title and have a triple threat feud with Beniot and Cena leading to an injury angle. I have no idea where that leads Orton and Edge hopefully they won't feud with each other because they both play better heels then faces.
sendpm.gif