WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: WWE or TNA?
WWE 738 52.71%
TNA 321 22.93%
Both 298 21.29%
Neither 43 3.07%
Voters: 1400. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2009, 06:09 PM

Undar8d is looking to come up from OCW...

No Doubt, WWE for me.

First off, WWE has been on for lots of years. I've been a fan since a little boy and WWE has it's bad days. But, it's also had it's good days. TNA on the other hand, I've watched for around 6 months so far. Eh. It's O.K, but nothing fascinating. TNA has to make gimmick matches every day just to get viewers. Next thing you know, TNA will make;

"This match is set for one fall and is a hang your opponent's tights on a pole match for the TNA World Championship!"

Honestly, gimmick matches aren't all that great unless they're interesting. None of TNA's ideas have been good. MEM for example. A bunch of wrestlers from WWE that have now joined in TNA and are now facing the Frontline. Suddenly, Rhino is mad and is now #1 contender. TNA needs to expand on their storylines and add more detail. An example is the Y2J/HBK feud. So many personal moments and nothing is rushed.

Anyways, WWE has had a pretty horrible 2008, except those two major feuds and aren't putting on that many good shows. 1 out of 5 shows are good now. But, WWE can make better storylines, sell more merchandise and just put a better show on overall. Nonetheless, TNA is atleast improving some bit and I don't believe it's an "asterisk". I do believe it can become one soon, but we'll never know.

To sum up, WWE is my pick, although TNA is improving.

Rest In Peace.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-06-2009, 06:22 PM

Undar8d is looking to come up from OCW...

Oh and I may add, as mentioned before if you want wrestling watch TNA, if you want personal storylines, gimmicks better utilized and characters and decent matches go to WWE.

TNA has a better women's division and tag team division and they fl
WWE has better storylines, main event quality, main event characters.
+ Why would WWE be scared of TNA. TNA is giving WWE more publicity, just mentioning their name on their shows and their people bashing it.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undar8d View Post
Why would WWE be scared of TNA. TNA is giving WWE more publicity, just mentioning their name on their shows and their people bashing it.
This is a common misconception. If you watch professional wrestling, you will know about WWE. Well, if you live in Japan, you might not but you probably still will. However, you don't necessarily know about TNA, ROH and, uh, those feds which I don't know about. Hence why if WWE mentioned TNA, they would benefit from added publicity. The same thing reversed is not true, any TNA viewer already knows about WWE and has made the decision to watch the alternative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

psykohurricane is looking to come up from OCW...psykohurricane is looking to come up from OCW...psykohurricane is looking to come up from OCW...psykohurricane is looking to come up from OCW...psykohurricane is looking to come up from OCW...psykohurricane is looking to come up from OCW...

Been a fans of TNA since it'S started and i saw a lot of change, some were good some were bad but the one thing that always keep me watching, it's even with the worst ppv card, they always delivered a good show. Sure there a lot of problems with the way they develop there storyline and they are really annoying went the plug the ppv 5 or 6 time on every edition of impact but the fact is, they delivers at the end and that what's good about TNA

On the other hand, The WWE is starting to get good again but they sometimes slip up and that normal. I've been watching the WWE for 20 years now and alot has chance since then. Back in the day, you only had 4 PPV a year and they had time to build up storylines. For example, if You look at the feud between Hogan and Savage. It all started with macho man winning the belt at wrestlemania 4 and then he team up with Hogan and the more they team together the more jealous Savage was getting and it finally blew up before wrestlemania 5 and you had a good match and then they continue the feud for the rest of the years. If you check what's going on in today's WWE, you couldn'T have a feud last that long because they got too much T.V. and too much PPV and sometimes that'S a problem. The Jericho/HBK feud if it was book back in the day would have been a great feud but the fact that they had to build up this feud every month and didn'T give it some breathing room so that fans could really enjoy these to fight made that feud less remarkable. Also i got to say the your always taking a chance when you buy a WWE ppv because for every good PPV like Royal rumble, wrestlemania or One Night Stand, you might get something boring like Unforgiven or No way Out. Another problem in the WWE right now is they got to many wrestlers and to many brands. Instead of having 50 or more wrestlers on the payroll, why keep only thoses you want to build your company around. The WWE should cut the roster in half and have what's left wrestler on both shows. Also Cancelled the ECE brand since there'S no point in it right now since the ECW wrestlers already wrestles on both show.

In the end, i like both brand equally and they both got good thing and bad thing going for them. The WWE got to many things tv shows and wrestlers and are not always constants with the quality of there PPV and TNA does good PPV but have way to many wrestlers and doesn'T know how to promotes so this is my takes on this. Both shows are entertaining even with all the bad things going for them.