WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-01-2008, 11:02 PM
O.M.G.
Million Dollar Champion

Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Derf

Wow good card. I procrastinate to much, and I had already made half my card before CM dropped out. I don't have my card finished. Sorry. But if you will give me a 24 hour extention, I PROMISE I will make my card tomorrow. You owe it to me to give me the extention. I've been here all along, and I just had so much going on. And I really don't want the tourny to end like thi, and I'm sure you don't either. SO what do you say? Let me have my card up in 24 hours?

PS Exelent card.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:54 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Yea, go nuts. If you're looking at this, you have until tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-02-2008, 11:03 AM
O.M.G.
Million Dollar Champion

Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...Derf scored a win over Santino Marella...

Welcome to what is potentially BCW's Final show. Here is where I pulled out "most" of the stops to earn your votes, and although the card was majorly screwed up halfway through writing, here's to hoping it works out for us all.
---
Triple Threat Match
Loser gets fired
Bubba Ray Dudley VS D-Von Dudley VS Spike Dudley
There was no way that any of these guys could go into this match and give 100% knowing a friend would be fired. But after a while, Bubba Ray and D-Von started to form a tag team and double team Spike, but Spike continued to fight back. Just as it looked like Bubba Ray and D-Von were going to put the finishing touches on Spike and keep the better half of the tag team employed, The Great Khali made an unexpected appearence and attacked all three men. After knocking all three uncounsious, he laid Spike Dudley on top of BOTH of the other dudleys boys for the count, therefor firing BOTH Dudley boys.
Winner: Spike Dudley (both others got fired)
After the match, Khali continued going to work on Spike dudley, beating him to nearly a pulp. After a visious beatdown, Khali posed in the ring as Paramedics came down to tend to the Dudleys. Bobby Heenan then came to the ring with a mic. As he watched the Dudleys get loaded onto the strechers, he said "See what happens when you don't listen to what the boss says?!" He then leaves the ring, as Khali follows. It is unsure if Heenan and Khali have an agreement of somesort, or what is going on.
---
Booker T VS Mystery Guy (withVince McMahon)
Booker T came into this match not knowing exactly who he was going to be facing, and that didn't help him at all. The large man in black dominated almost all of the match, and when Booker T finally got the upper hand and went fore the Sissors Kick, the large man simply grabed his leg, lifted it strait up, and slammed him to the mat, picking up the pinfall afterwards.
Winner: Mystery Guy
After the Match, Vince McMahon (who was at ringside all along) announced that next week, on live e-tv, he would reveal who his man was, and that Bobby Heenan should find himself a guy to help.
---
The Debut of Goldberg
In what was sure to be a great moment in BCW History, Bill Goldberg made his long awaited debut to the land of the Behemoths. He instantly declared that he felt he should be fighting for the BCW Title, not that "washed up 'roid'ed up muscle brain Lesner." Before he could continue on his plans in BCW, he was interupted by none other than Santino Marella. Santino tried to tell Goldberg that this company was being built around guys like him, people that draw rating. Goldberg didn't take to nicely to Santinos rant, and quickly shut him up with a spear, much to everyones enjoyment.
---
Money In the Bank Possession Match
Edge VS Kane

This match was sure to be hot, no pun intended. Kane came in furious that he had been robbed, only to have to watch Edge enter holding the case. Kane wasted no time going after Edge by literally meeting him on the ramp. The two brawled for a while, eventually rolling into the ring to continue the brawl while the bell rang. Kane eventually got the upper hand, and at one point, was going for his signature diving closeline, but as he came off the turnbuckle, Edge quickly ran under him and, in an atemped to spear him as he came down, sholderblocked his right knee. As Kane landed, he fell to the ground grasping his leg. Edge noticed the distraction and got out of the ring to grab the Money in the bank breifcase. As he rolled back in, the referee ran to him and told him not to use it or he'd be DQ'ed. Fans at ringside could hear Edge shout "thats the point" at the referee. As Kane slowly got to his feet, Edge ran at him, only for Kane to punch the breifcase out of Edges grasp, followed by a lightning quick chokeslam, followed by the three count.
Winner: Kane (new Money in the Bank)
After the match, Kane grabbed the case, and after staring at it for a while, he walked to the ring apron and shouted for somthing. The time keeper then proseeded to hand him a pen. Kane was signing the contract! He opened it, and as soon as the case was opened, the evil smile on his face quickly turned into a huge ugly facial expression that words can't describe. He closed the case slowly, then for some reason, began to pummle Edge with it. As Kane attacked a motionless Edge with the breifcase, Security came down to pull Kane out of the ring. As security was running to the ring, as was Bobby Heenan. Heenan then dropped a bombshell, saing that before the match, Edge had already signed the contract, but with an undisclosed date. Kane was furious, and continued trying to attack Edge, but more security eventually pulled the big man to the back.
---
#1 Contenders Match
The Outsiders VS The Road Warriors

These two teams have met up before, but never against each other without the Dudleys. So this match was to go down as one of the greatest tag team matches of all time. Except for one thing. As Kevin Nashs music played, he came to the ring alone, without a partner. Once the match started, the road Warriors quickly went to work on Nash and almost had the match won when Kevin Nash sprang back and started to clean house. Just as he had both Road Warriors down, Scott Hall finaly showed up - beer bottle in hand. He stumbled to the ring and got on the turnbuckle just in time to make the tag. As soon as he was tagged, he climbed the turnbuckle and dived at a down'ed Animal -and missed an elbow drop by a mile. Animal crawled over and pinned the drunken Scott Hall.
Winners - The Road Warriors at 9:46
Kevin Nash got in the ring and helped Scott Hall up, and they got out of the ring, Hall triping over the ropes and falling out of the ring. They eventually made it back, with Hall tripping all the way to the back.
---
TV Title Match
Ladder Match
Monty Brown VS Mick Foley
The match started off like any normal wrestling match until Monty Brown knocked Foley outside of the ring. Monty then got out of the other side of the ring and grabbed the ladder, set it up, and climbed it, but Foley got back in and knocked him down before he could grab the title. Foley then proceded to climb the ladder, but Brown knocked HIM down just as he was knocked over himself. They begin a brawl for a while, and eventually climb opposite sides of the ladder. At the top, they exchange blows, and Monty tries to give Foley a suplex. He gets his feet of the ladder, but can't get him up, and sets him back down. He tries this a few more times, but keeps falling. On the forth try at lifting him, he fails again and sets him back on the ladder, and this time the middle of the ladder literally snaps and both men fall strait down, landing face first on each half of the ladder. The ref checks up on the and declares a no contest due to both men being injured.
Winner: No Contest 13:49
EMT's comes to the ring and help bring both guys to the back, and two referee's each grab a half of the ladder. As they're carry the halfs back, the camera catchs sight of one and notices a huge dent on the side of it from someones head.
---
Armageddon Hell in a Cell
Batista VS Umaga VS Big Show VS The Great Khali VS Andre the Giant VS (debuting) Undertaker

This match was expected to deliver a solid show, and did not fail. When the Undertaker came out, the building roof was nearly ripped off by the sound of the screaming fans that wanted to see him. Finally, as all 6 men were in the ring, the bell rang and the match began. Almost imediatly Batista got out of the cage and started to look for a weapon outside of the cage before climbing to the top of it for no reason at all. All 5 other men were still fighting in the ring untill Khali noticed Batista and started climbing as well. When Batista reached the top, he grabbed a smal black bag at the top of the cage, and help it open upside down, and started tropping thumbtacs into the ring from above the cage. The four guys in the ring began to get hit by these tacks and freaked out. Meanwhile, Khali finally reached the top of the cage, and in a breathtaking moment, he powerlifted batista and tossed in through the top of the cage, literally breaking the steel meshing.
Umaga and Andre the Giant were brawling beside the ring and the cage, exchanging blows, then The Big Show, who had been tossed into the ropes by Undertaker, flipped over the ropes and landed on top of both Andre and Umaga. Undertaker then looked at Batista, the only man still in the ring, who still hadn't gotten up from the fall. Taker started kicking around some of the thumbtacs into a small ple, then picked up Batista and attemped a Tombstone Piledriver, but was hit in the back by hali, who had dropped fin from the open hole Batista made. Khaliwrapped his arms around both Undertaker AND Batista (still upside down) and gave them both a double bearhug. Undertaker powered out of this and gave Khali a powerbomb onto the pile of tacs, then went for the pin and got it.
Winner: Undertaker at 38:61
The three guys out of the ring didn't even see what was going on in the ring, and they freaked out. They got in the ring and attacked Undertaker, almost forming a team. Soon enough Khali gained consiousnos and joined the onslaw, whick included Khali and Andre lifting Takers arms and legs and tossing him strait up into the top of the cell before falling back to the ground, and Umaga setting in the corner outside the cage and running into him ass first. Finaly, they all left, and Taker and Batista were both left a bloody mess in the ring.
---
Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesner VS Yokozuna

This match was sure to be a classic, between two of the biggest baddest men in all of wrestling history. Both men came out to a mixed reaction of cheers and boo's. It was a great physical matchup, with one high spot being a point in time where Yokozuna was about to drop the BANZAI on Lesner, but lesner actually stood up in lightning speed and powerbombed Yokozuna off the corner for a near count. The match ended simelarly when Yokozuna was attempting another BANZAI, but he landed this one. The referee started to count the pin, but Lesner started to literally lift Yokozuna off of his chest! He lifted him up enough to toss him forward, and then once standing, he grabbed Yokozuna for the F5, and while delivering it, his strength gave out and Yokozuna fell on top of him for the three count.
Winner: Yokozuna at 37:17
After the match, Yokozuna offered to shake Lesners hand, but once again, Lesner refused. As Lesner went to leave the ring, Yokozuna started to pose for the crowd - untill he was leveled with a SPEAR from Edge! Edge then grabbed the MITB, and stared at Yokozuna, who was laying on the ground hurt. Edge never went for the pin, he just stared there looking down as the show went off the air.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:05 AM
O.M.G.
Million Dollar Champion

Sorry it came late, and since I had made half the card before CM dropped, I really didn't want to re-write the whole thing, you know how much of a bitch that cam be. So I just rushed the whole thing as if there would be a final round. T'was fun doing this tourny with you, and I'd say "Congrats " for winning, but it's not over yet! lol
Old 01-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Granada

Good card. I love fake wrestling tournaments.

http://awesomestwrestler.blogspot.com/
Old 01-04-2008, 11:47 PM
On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granada View Post
Good card. I love fake wrestling tournaments.

but you have sting going up against Shelly Martinez. I dont think that is fair.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Granada

Not fair to who? Him because she's 20 years younger? Or her, because Sting is a man, even though an old one?

Old 01-04-2008, 11:58 PM
On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granada View Post
Not fair to who? Him because she's 20 years younger? Or her, because Sting is a man, even though an old one?

unfair because Sting is an Icon.... Sting is known throughout. I didnt even know who Shelly Martinez was until someone explained to be... Sting is known because he is an icon which is unfair, going up against someone, man or woman that just started wrestling.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-05-2008, 11:06 AM
Granada

Dude, it's a first round match. And it's for best wrestler of 2007 - not all time. All of the higher seeds will be wrestling lower seeds. He'll face tougher competition as the tourney continues. Cast your vote and make your voice heard.