WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-02-2006, 03:39 PM
[ WALKER ]

He was Hardcore champ for about a minute. He was world champ for a day. And his IC reign was ended by Albert after about a month.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:56 PM
DakotaDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders
I think that Cena should keep the title and turn heel. I hope this is what happens at ONS II. I think Cena should join McMahon's group and continue his feud w/ HHH & HBK.
That could be a good angle. Eventhough I dont like Cena and cant stand his thug character; I dont want RVD winning it; now that ECW is coming back. I havent really been a big fan of RVD either, but if he wins; he'll take the championship with him to ECW.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:08 PM
[ WALKER ]

No, people hate him because he has been shoved down their throats. He was incredibly over (THE most over) before and after he first won the title, it was a few months in when people turned on him.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Flippyskate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ WALKER ]
No, people hate him because he has been shoved down their throats. He was incredibly over (THE most over) before and after he first won the title, it was a few months in when people turned on him.

Totally agree, if you watch any of his matches, including wm21, he was way over, but then everyone got sick of him becuae like you said, he got shoved down our throats
Old 06-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Ipswichicon is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippyskate21
Totally agree, if you watch any of his matches, including wm21, he was way over, but then everyone got sick of him becuae like you said, he got shoved down our throats
I also agree. When you considier when he lost the title.( Best three weeks of the last year for me). The crowd were cheering like Hogan was there for Edge! A guy who because of his personal life and because he plays the chracter so well is probaly the most hated heel in the business! Something should have clicked then. "Maybe people don't want this guy as champion"Then people cheer Triple H(anthoer huge heel) and chant F**K U CENA a chant I have never heard directed at a wrestler (It may have happened in ECW but that's a guess) again it should have clicked. Then against two people who could be champs people want to see he wins again "against all odds". They even had Triple H beat the **** out of everyone after because they needed to appease the fans!The fact he got such a huge pop after performing a "heel action" showed the wrong man won the match. The majority of fans (over the age of 12) havn't wanted this guy as champ for a long time, have let thier feelings be known and have been ignored.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-05-2006, 04:27 AM

exoskeletion is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhh_#1fan
He`s had it for way to long. To tell you the truth, give some of the younger superstars a chance
The problem is, on RAW, He is the younger superstars. Carlito, Benjamin, KENNY!!! and Masters are nowhere near the top level yet. The only ones who can legitimately challenge him are all older than him.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-05-2006, 06:23 AM

SugaCookieMan is looking to come up from OCW...

lol to be honest,i dont hate Cena being champion anymore....i dont mind it too much.he's actually getting better.But,what i dont like about him is the way he sells the moves lol kinda hard to explain..sometimes,he gets the BIGGEST ass whooping handed to him.e.g,The Spirit Squad is beating him down,and then HBK comes and he's perfectly fine and handing out F-U's and STFU's to everyone.

and the way he enters the ring is also annoying..makes it kinda hard for me to watch that lol he's like,all goofy and sh*t.cant explain this too well,but if u've seen the way he comes down the ramp,u'll know what i mean
sendpm.gif
Old 06-05-2006, 08:04 AM

SugaCookieMan is looking to come up from OCW...

lol yeah,his freestyles were always funny...i think i can remember a time when Kurt Angle challenged him to a freestyle battle>? maybe i was just dreaming lol but im pretty sure there was a time when that happened...Angle was Face i think and Cena was Heel on Smackdown.if that didnt happen,then just ignore this
sendpm.gif
Old 06-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Mickey-B is looking to come up from OCW...

There was commercial last week here in canada announcing Summerslam, the matches announced were(if I remember correctly) Kane Vs TRiple H, John Vs Edge for the WWE title, and what do you know Edge won #1 contender that day. I wouldn't count on RVD winning unless he does and changes it to the ecw title and Cena wins a new wwe title.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-06-2006, 08:46 AM
AngleMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey-B
There was commercial last week here in canada announcing Summerslam, the matches announced were(if I remember correctly) Kane Vs TRiple H, John Vs Edge for the WWE title, and what do you know Edge won #1 contender that day. I wouldn't count on RVD winning unless he does and changes it to the ecw title and Cena wins a new wwe title.
Well, did it say that Cena was the champ in that match? I mean, there is a possibility that RVD takes the title, gets rid of that stupid spinny crap on it, and leaves WWE with no "RAW" title. THen Edge comes in as #1 contender and demands the title but Trip-H, Big Show, Kane, et. al. argue their rights to the title as well. Vince (or whoever is in charge then) demands that they fight it out, and Edge wins. Then Cena has some stupid re-match clause b.s. that sets up one last match between him and Edge for the title.

...meanwhile over at ECW, RVD establishes the new ECW crown with a feud between Kurt Angle, Sabu, and himself. Kurt eventually walks off with the title, and they build the ECW brand around him, billed as a wrestling machine that takes all the hardcore battles and still manages to beat the ba-jesus out of all comers with his pure wrestling prowess. This in turn will help the transition of ECW into a bit of a new image which is a bit less violent as the last.

...Just my vision of things. I sometimes hit right on with these, and sometimes I get nothing close.