WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Ipswichicon is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKO
I for one am a Cena Fan...i dont think he sucks, lets see you people go out and do the matches he does...i mean i think thats the problem people dont take it for what it is, He still puts on a good show...

I like him as a heel better...so i think he should drop the title but not join vince
1.) sorry Cena does suck.
2.) No of course the people who post on this forum could not have the matches Cena has they have not had the training. That does not exclude people from the right to an opinon.Stars on the roster however could have better matches than Cena which is why he should not be in the main event.
3.) Cenas matches have all been too simallir. It's almost like we have gone back to the Hulk Hogan days when you predict exactley how the match will end although this does seem to be changing somewhat now.
4.) Cena has had the title (bar 3 weeks) for the last 13-14 months. Nowadays the majority of fans do not want a long title regin this long especilly if....
5.) "The Champ" is not the best in ring performer and has a poor character.
6.) Alot of fans do not really care about the title at the moment because of Cena's regin and the title is no longer the focal point of Raw.
7.) I think RVD will win his match at ONS and take the title to ECW, Edge and and Cena will then fight for the vacant title and the winner (edge) will recieve a new WWE (finally that spinning belt will be gone which indicates to me Cena will not be champ for a while and they could re develop his in ring skills and character away from the glare of the main event)
The Icon has spoken!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2006, 10:32 AM

IMmortalGreatOnE is looking to come up from OCW...

John Cena is "the" man right now, no matter what
that's why he's "the" champ
his gimmick has changed for the worse though
it's true, it's very predictable & repetitive
he should go back to the way he used to be
when he used to wear the throwback jerseys
freestyling before each match
that's what made him popular with the fans
i personally liked him better as a heel
i do agree he should drop the belt
any title reign shouldn't last longer than 6 months (for anybody)
but i definately do not think he should drop it to triple h or edge
i just don't think either of them deserve it

more like RVD or Kane...

my thoughts on RVD winning & taking the belt to ECW are sketchy
Vince McMahon couldn't be that stupid to give the top belt to Paul Heyman
unless it would only draw attention to a WWE/ECW invasion type angle...
where the title would eventually end up back on RAW

my thoughts on Kane winning the belt are more of my 1st choice
he hasn't seen a championshop in awhile, i think he surely deserves it
with the movie "See No Evil" in the theaters right now...
would've been better to already have had John Cena fueded & dropped it to Kane
leading into the current angle where Kane gets confronted by the old Kane
which everyone by now should know is really JBL lol
Kane as champ would definately be more interesting
i'm always in favor of Kane...he's always in some cool angles

as for John Cena...
he should definately go back to his former ruthless agression rappin' self
WORD LIFE!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2006, 11:15 AM

Booyaka619 is looking to come up from OCW...
Exclamation

I agree. It is time he dropped the belt. Cena's run as champ has put me off RAW because he has been champ long enough, it's beginning to get boring. Somebody else should be champ like carlito, HHH or even edge again.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2006, 11:24 AM
JKO

Its not his fault, he does what they tell him to do, i liked it when he would go out and freestyle, but they stopped that cuz he was sayin to much vulgar things, i think its wack, go out there and let him do what he does
Old 06-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Ipswichicon is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKO
Its not his fault, he does what they tell him to do, i liked it when he would go out and freestyle, but they stopped that cuz he was sayin to much vulgar things, i think its wack, go out there and let him do what he does
I agree. This is the image that got him over in the first place, then once he got over they changed it and watered it down! I could never understand why!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Fusion is back baby!!
Knockout Champion

lalakerz is looking to come up from OCW...

Cena's not a great athlete, but he does put on a pretty good show... It is def. time for him to lose the title. On Raw, there are people who deserve it much more:

Triple H
Edge
Kane
RVD (RVD/Cena fued=NOT GOOD)
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2006, 01:33 PM
JKO

Kane deserves it the most outta that list u had..RVD...has put in work, but now that ECW is back..he will go back to being to whole damn show...

Cena may not be the most polished, but the man is still young people..HHH sucked at first..As did all todays top notch guys bar Kurt Angle, the mane is an olympian...but id rather have Cena who has above average mic skills and great charisma..and DECENT wreslting ability, and still manages to put on a good show than a shelton benjamen or Edge..who are great in the ring, but both IMO suck on the mic...and Duds in the character department
Old 06-02-2006, 01:53 PM
[ WALKER ]

BTW, i am not Anti-Cena. On other forums I am one of Cena's biggest defenders. Just to say that.

And yes, Kane also deserves it. That makes three from RAW that deserve a title reign, its deciding what order to do it in. RVD is looking rustier every match he does, so i say he should get the first reign. Kane doesnt have too many years left, so he should be next. Edge has many years to go, so i think they can stall his reign for awhile. Cena is the future and probably has nearly or over a decade to go, i see him having many title reigns, it is time to take a back seat for awhile though.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:06 PM
BigTime06

John Cena will not drop the title to RVD or Edge. It won't happen until possibly summerslam where he faces Kane (hopefully). Other than Triple H, Kane is the only person I would want Cena to lose to.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:40 PM

Booyaka619 is looking to come up from OCW...

Kane definately deserves the WWE championship. I can't remember the last time he's had a title shot. Has he even actually held any championship?
sendpm.gif