WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-16-2007, 09:52 PM
SmackDown! is MY Show
World Heavyweight Champion

A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to A.J.
Default Live Discussion: RAW 17/9/2007

Who'll be singing the blues?

Mr. McMahon didn’t feel like he had the luck of the Irish on his side when the diminutive leprechaun Hornswoggle was revealed to be his illegitimate child. Now that he has had a week to come to grips with his little bastard, how will the Chairman deal with the newest member of his family? Find out Monday night when Raw makes its way to Nashville, Tenn.

One person who may be singing the blues in the “Music Capital of the World” is Randy Orton. The Legend Killer failed to win the WWE Championship after John Cena was disqualified, and he got a dose of his own medicine when Cena’s dad punted him in the head. Now he will face The Champ in a Last Man Standing Match at No Mercy on October 7. How will Orton and Cena react to the latest chapter in their raging rivalry?

Meanwhile, hard-to-please skeptics are singing the praises of Women’s Champion Candice Michelle after she overcame the odds and found a way to defeat the heavily-favored, powerful Beth Phoenix at Unforgiven. But has she seen the last of the Glamazon?

Find out all this and mor
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2007, 05:40 AM
GLaD I'm not you...
Knockout Champion

a7xoff worked a dark match on ECW recently...a7xoff worked a dark match on ECW recently...a7xoff worked a dark match on ECW recently...a7xoff worked a dark match on ECW recently...a7xoff worked a dark match on ECW recently...a7xoff worked a dark match on ECW recently...a7xoff worked a dark match on ECW recently...a7xoff worked a dark match on ECW recently...a7xoff worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to a7xoff

Well I'm happy to say that I saved my money and did not order Unforgiven last night This could be one of two Raws... A flat out disaster, or it has potential to be really good. IMO any Raw right after a PPV has potential
Old 09-17-2007, 04:28 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Mad Metal is looking to come up from OCW...Mad Metal is looking to come up from OCW...Mad Metal is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Mad Metal

Well tonight there's Shelton vs Jeff Hardy for the InterContinental title. I hope this match will truly deliver.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
JuggaloNinja666

Oh It Will Be Either An Extremly Good Match Or A Completley Horrible Horrific Failure. Im Thinking That A Triple H Match With Like Umaga Or Something. I Really Think That Raw Will Be A Good One Tonight.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:52 PM

RatedRKOSuperstar is looking to come up from OCW...

I really doubt HHH will be facing Umaga since Umaga is gone for a few more weeks since he got suspended.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Adriano

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggaloNinja666 View Post
Oh It Will Be Either An Extremly Good Match Or A Completley Horrible Horrific Failure. Im Thinking That A Triple H Match With Like Umaga Or Something. I Really Think That Raw Will Be A Good One Tonight.
What RatedRKOSuperstar said. Besides, we already saw that a few weeks ago anyway. What I would like to see is Triple H v Cena in a hell in a Cell for the championship.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:54 PM
It's good to be back!

Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...

Hello guyS!
What do you say if everybody disable their sigs??

DEAL???
Old 09-17-2007, 07:55 PM
It's good to be back!

Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...Mexican Geek is looking to come up from OCW...

wheres everybody?

Welcome to Monday night RAW
WWE Diva's Champion

Mad Metal is looking to come up from OCW...Mad Metal is looking to come up from OCW...Mad Metal is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Mad Metal

I'm recording tonight's RAW onto DVD only because of the possibility of Shelton Rodman vs Jeffery Hardy is a title match and has great potential to steal the show.
sendpm.gif
All Eyez On Me
WWE European Champion

Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Done.

*Yawn* Time for the Champ is Here promo...
sendpm.gif