WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What role should Regal have?
GM/Commisioner. He can kiss ass (literally) but makes a good comedy tweener 11 78.57%
Wrestler. Mid-card/tag team who is over with the crowd. 2 14.29%
None. Fire him he uses roids! 0 0%
Make him a manager to a rising star like he was to Eugene & Birchall. 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2007, 04:24 PM
The not-so Great Khali

Default Regal?

William Regal has shown that he is more than capable of being a legit tough guy wrestler who can put on a very good match, however he has also shown that he can be a comedy genius in a role of power, so which do you prefer?
Old 09-14-2007, 04:32 PM
cuz cute girls like wrestling too

LipstickAndBruises is looking to come up from OCW...LipstickAndBruises is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to LipstickAndBruises

I LOLed at Eugene being called a rising star and than I voted for GM.

I actually love Regal in any use. He's a great wrestler but he's super funny and natural at promos, ect. So much of the comedic stuff on WWE falls short lately so Regal would be perfect to fill in that void.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

He's just someone I want on TV. I love his attitude, mic skills, condescending banter. Him hosting the RAW Game Shows were priceless! He is a better Simon Colwell than Simon himself!

I like him as a tweener GM. Raw's funnier, more familiar version of Jim Cornette. It gives fans a break from the now played out GM trying to be the heel who screws the faces angle and allows things to be won and lost fairly.

I don't mind him as a manager either.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-15-2007, 12:27 AM

mtg712 is looking to come up from OCW...

i love his work as a wrestler and a gm. just think if dean malenko unretires and forms a tag team with regal, 2 of the better if not the best technical wrestlers teaming up. damn that would be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtg712 View Post
The Steiners have won the belts everywhere they go. hell they came to my house and won the belts and i dont even run a federation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtg712 View Post
at which point slyfox pounces on the situation like Big Daddy V on a stack of pancakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
^ Best fucking post, ever. End of story. Close the forums, nothing can beat that post.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-15-2007, 01:01 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

GM for the time bing, that's not a role you can do forever. Then he should manage an up and comer. Birchill will get released before he makes the main roster.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

GM, that is where he is at his best, I think he is a underrated wrestler, and would do well over on ECW if they went that route, he could help loads of talent over their, but they will never let him wrestle to his potential, so the best thing to do with him is make him the GM of RAW, that way he get to enjoy him every week, he priides god comedy, and is just plain entertaining in that role, unlike coach who sucked and should be taken off WWE programming all together
sendpm.gif
Old 09-15-2007, 04:13 PM
:)

Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...

Regal as GM obviously! He has a great sense of humour and generally is just entertaining, i like the fact he gets more involved with things, well more than coach has been doing on raw, and well he is also British so i got to like him! :-p
sendpm.gif