WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Which storyline/situation will receive the most hype and attention from the fans?
Vince's Illegitimate Son. 16 66.67%
TNA Expanding To Two Hours. 3 12.50%
Major Former Heavyweight Champion Debuting In TNA. 3 12.50%
Ashley Appearing On Survivor. 0 0%
Other 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Who Will Win The Battle Of The Hype?

These days, there's a lot going on in the world of professional wrestling, whether it be WWE or TNA. Lots of hype, it remains to be seen how much substance there will be to any of it.

Which storyline/situation currently ongoing will receive the most attention from the wrestling fans?

Vince McMahon's Illegitimate Son.

TNA Expanding To Two Hours.

Former Heavyweight Champion Debuting In TNA.

Ashley Appearing On Survivor.

Other.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

I guess I should have answered my own question after posting it.

I think the most interesting of the choices is how they proceed with the Bastard storyline. If they do it properly, this has the potential to be a very interesting storyline which could propel someone to a major push (such as Mr. Kennedy, suspension not withstanding).

If they do it poorly, it will be a disaster ( such as Snitsky).

Or they could do something gross and disgusting and bring even more negativity to the WWE (such as having the son be Triple H).

Even a returning superstar (such as Jericho, which I doubt) would be great.

Whether it be a success or a failure, I think this storyline will ultimately receive the most attention.

Whoever debuts in TNA (either RVD or Sabu) will have the same effect as Angle or Cage: big impact at first, which will fade after 10 minutes. Same as the expanding time slot for Impact.

Any thoughts?
sendpm.gif
Old 09-10-2007, 06:56 PM
:)

Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...Meilichia is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree with you, the most interesting thing going on in wrestling at the moment is surely the bastard son storyline, however that could all change after tonight, depending on whether the WWE do something good and deliver with this storyline, after so many bad ones recently, or if they make this one as rubbish as all the rest.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-10-2007, 07:05 PM
I Suckle Off My Mother

The Former world champion isn't looking like it's gonna be anyone major. and the ashley on survivor i don't care for at all. the 2 hours thing for tna impact is pretty big news but the bastard son storyline right now is on fire and is getting the most attention and the most hype.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:10 PM
All Eyez On Me
WWE European Champion

Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...

TNA expanding to 2 hours is huge for TNA.

The McMahon bastard thing will be a huge letdown in the end IMO.

Former World Champ...Hmmm. Couldn't care less. Probably a letdown as well.

Ashley on Survivor...

TNA expanding to 2 hours should be getting alot of hype. I might actually tune in now as they have more time for storylines and talent but it is overlooked by the Bastard angle.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Frontman of the WZ Band!!
ROH Pure Champion

Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Papa Shango

So, the former world champion is... former WSX Champion Ricky Banderas. woo...hoo...
TNA is expanding to two hours, and they're going head to head with... nobody. woo...hoo...
Ashley's on Survivor! and she made it to... the second round. woo...hoo...
Vince's illegitimate son's going to be... not Mr. Kennedy... woo...hoo...
To be honest, I think the most hyped storyline is the Cena/Orton storyline. The match at Sunday's Unforgiven is shaping up to be a brawl. If it's anything less it'll be a disappointment. Here's hoping...
sendpm.gif