WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-19-2007, 10:51 PM
I used to be a big deal
WWE European Champion

Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...Prax is looking to come up from OCW...

Don't forget we still have Big Dave/Warrior Warrior Appreciation week.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:57 PM
All Eyez On Me
WWE European Champion

Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It seems these appreciation weeks are going to get more worse by the week
sendpm.gif
Old 07-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoshK1985 is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Send a message via AIM to JoshK1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVDgurl View Post
^I feel like a whore.... first Cena....now Khali..... who the hell are we appreciating next week- The Boogeyman???
NO! Next week it will be the Ultimate Warrior... I have already been told by the powers that be it will be The Ultimate Warrior...

Singh Family picture...

And the churches have taken notice of The Great Khali movment

Last edited by JoshK1985 : 07-19-2007 at 11:02 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Sausage Farmers

Ticked Off Texan sold outTicked Off Texan sold outTicked Off Texan sold outTicked Off Texan sold out
Send a message via MSN to Ticked Off Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by afan21 View Post
It seems these appreciation weeks are going to get more worse by the week
WTF are you talking about there getting better, Khali > Cena .. it's a scientific fact. Khali has a hot wife, and RVDgurl also thinks he's hot, he's got it going on.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:21 PM
All Eyez On Me
WWE European Champion

Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...Lil Wes is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticked Off Texan View Post
WTF are you talking about there getting better, Khali > Cena .. it's a scientific fact. Khali has a hot wife, and RVDgurl also thinks he's hot, he's got it going on.
ok if they are getting better and better...whos it going to be next???Gillberg??

But I do agree Khalis wife is lookin damn good
sendpm.gif
Old 07-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Sausage Farmers

Ticked Off Texan sold outTicked Off Texan sold outTicked Off Texan sold outTicked Off Texan sold out
Send a message via MSN to Ticked Off Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by afan21 View Post
ok if they are getting better and better...whos it going to be next???Gillberg??

But I do agree Khalis wife is lookin damn good
next week is khali's wife
Old 07-19-2007, 11:33 PM
All Eyez On Me
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticked Off Texan View Post
next week is khali's wife
Now that's what i call better
sendpm.gif
Old 07-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Future Endeavored

JoshK1985 is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Send a message via AIM to JoshK1985

I already apperciate Khali's wife... She is damn fine.. How he pulled a woman like that is beyond me... Maybe he is hiding something............ Who knows but I apperciat Khali for his wife.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:20 AM
rotpot123

khali wife is hot
Old 07-20-2007, 12:34 AM

healyz84 is looking to come up from OCW...healyz84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Why I like the Great Khali and think he is the greatest champion, no, the greatest wrestler of all time! Here are my 10 reasons:

#1) He is well over 7ft, he is a monster.
#2) He is the first champion to hail from Punjabi.
#3) When he wrestles, he is so good that he does not need to even bend his back to beat his foes. The only time he does is when he has already destroyed his opponent so much that he must pick up his opponent in order to choke smash him back down. He doesn't even need to bend his back to pin.
#4) He pins his foes by placing his foot on their chest, anyone who can pin this way is automatically cooler and better than you.
#5) It takes a real man to step over the top ropes, as every time he does this, he puts his man-hood on the line. In the current wwe I think only Kane does this as well, Taker used to but I think he got caught once or twice.
#6) Khali cannot be censored, mainly because no one can understand him except his interpreter, and I think even he lies about what Khali says cuz he can't accept the truth.
#7) Only 2 men have ever beaten Khali: Taker, who cheats because he is not alive, thats not even fair... and Cena, who cheats because he fights with guts and heart while Khali can only use his flesh. How does Khali expect to beat heart and flesh when he can only chop it.
#8) Khali can knock ya out just by chopping you. Imagine if Khali ever straight punched you in the face, I think it would cave your whole face in.
#9) In a battle royal/royal rumble, Khali is unbeatable. He only lost in the Rumble b/c he fought that wrestler who cheats by not being alive. Without him, Khali showed his dominance by winning the battle royal and capturing his title.
#10) He is the greatest by default, in that his name is the 'great' Khali, if he was just Khali, he would be just average, but by being the Great Khali, he already illustrates that he is greater than you, and in essence, everyone else.

So don't hate on Khali just because he is the greatest champion, no wait, wrestler of all time. Just you watch, Khali will be breaking wrestling records for years to come, he will never lose his title.
sendpm.gif