WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Frontman of the WZ Band!!
ROH Pure Champion

Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Papa Shango

OK, I'm fixing this:
Push Super Crazy and Carlito, WWE is real hort on talent right now this is thier time to shine. Push Kenny Dykstra on SD either in the US title Picture or in a tag team. Push Victoria, ship Maria to SM. Cut Jillian, too annoying, and push Michelle SOOOO Hot and talented.
Now circling back to Marcus Cor Von:
PUSH THE HELL OUT OF HIM! He got the shaft in TNA, he wants this badly. He can run with a ECW title reign and then ship him to RAW. He's a future star in the making.
Push or cut: Jesse and Festus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via Armbar View Post
When you're uglier, fatter, smellier, less succesful and less talented than your brother, you should just give up. When all of those things are true and your brother is Jeff Hardy, kill yourself.
Credit for the sig goes to... can't remember his name. I think it was Scooter.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-16-2007, 03:54 PM
codeamode

cut jillian, keep michelle

next-john morrison, i know management likes him, but the people dont seem to, what do YOU think
Received Infraction
Old 09-16-2007, 03:56 PM
leewallace13

Cut John Morrison !!

He Is No Way Talanted
Received Infraction
Old 09-16-2007, 04:03 PM

headake151 is looking to come up from OCW...

does someone seriously think kennedy should be cut? I just find it hard to believe someone said his has no in ring ability. This guy managed to make even Batista and Carlito look good in singles matches. His gimmick is hilarious and this guy is gonna be around for a while.

What do yo guys think about getting chavo into the US title picture?
sendpm.gif
Old 09-16-2007, 04:14 PM
The not-so Great Khali

Quote:
Originally Posted by headake151 View Post
What do yo guys think about getting chavo into the US title picture?
No way. The only cruiserweight I would have wrestle outside the division (not including Mysterio since he already has) is a returnign Gregory Helms. Also after what happened to Eddie, you'd think Chavo would've stopped taking drugs but since he has just been suspended it looks like all hes interested in is money. Back to the thread i'd cut Chavo. Next up - Hornswoggle McMahon!
etw2007

Hornswoggle...thats hard. i think he should be cut cos he's really starting to exceed the limit of what he can do in the ring.
next up - Kane

Last edited by etw2007 : 09-16-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Received Infraction

Ratedt is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchoe View Post
Let's start fresh...

Mr. Kennedy

I'd say...CUT him! His gimmick is already played out, his in-ring work is subpar at best, and every time the WWE tries to push him to the top, either he gets injured, or he does something dumb (Signature Pharmacy).

Fate keeps knocking on WWE's head...it wasn't meant to be. Let him go...looks like another Love TKO...

Next up: Marcus Cor Von.

I agree with you 100% on the Kennedy point.
Marcus Cor Von i say push him. I feel his in ring work is solid an with proper mic time he could cut a decent promo
sendpm.gif
Old 09-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Kyle Orton Legend Killer
WWE Diva's Champion

Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Freedom 35 worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to Freedom 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewallace13 View Post
Cut John Morrison !!

He Is No Way Talanted
wait a minure John Morrison is pretty good he is getting good on the mic and his work in the ring has been pretty good too defenitely dont cut him

next up-Kevin Thorne
Old 09-16-2007, 09:07 PM

ImpactPlayer27 is looking to come up from OCW...

Kane- Keep him. He still has some stuff left in him. I wouldn't cut him.
Hornswoggle- The joke has run it's course in my opinion. cut him.

Chavo- Not ready for the US title much less the world title and I'm tired of him in the cruiserweight. But at the same time, I wouldn't cut him.

John Morrison- People are either booing him because his gimmick is nothing short of a Jim Morrison rip off or because he's supposed to be a heel. But he does have talent so you gotta keep him.

Randy Orton- He's lucky he has talent otherwise I'd cut him. However, talent aside, I'd call this his last chance because if I was in charge and he acted up or did anythinhg wrong, then he'd be gone because this guy has been on thin ice for a long time. So I'd keep Orton but it'd be probationary

Okay here's some more here. Chris Masters, Umaga, Charlie Haas
sendpm.gif