WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2012, 10:12 AM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

Something about dynamics, I think.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
What would it matter if Killjoy echo'd what IDR said? there's more to being a mod than posting & creating threads, it seems like several posters are having trouble grasping that.
In all fairness, Justin, it was a campaign whereby I was trying to put myself over and exploit what little advantage I may have had. Not an easy task when you have virtually nothing negative to say about your opponent. Jesus, I did everything but campaign for KJ in that paragraph. I said I cannot criticize him. I talked about his terrific knowledge and passion for TNA. I made a couple of references to the fact that I think he'd be a great mod. I even said that my "criticism" of a TNA bias was not a bad thing. I had to find some minor flaw in KJ, which wasn't easy, to try to gain an edge over him, much like he tried to do to me, which I would have expected nothing less.

It's difficult when you like and respect your opponent, but you have to find something "negative" to say, when there's little to find. I doubt Killjoy was overly put out by it, it was a competition after all. Just ask Killjoy who one of the first group of people I contacted regarding the party was. He was one of the first I PM'd. Hard to campaign against that.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:46 AM
United States Champion

LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
In all fairness, Justin, it was a campaign whereby I was trying to put myself over and exploit what little advantage I may have had. Not an easy task when you have virtually nothing negative to say about your opponent. Jesus, I did everything but campaign for KJ in that paragraph. I said I cannot criticize him. I talked about his terrific knowledge and passion for TNA. I made a couple of references to the fact that I think he'd be a great mod. I even said that my "criticism" of a TNA bias was not a bad thing. I had to find some minor flaw in KJ, which wasn't easy, to try to gain an edge over him, much like he tried to do to me, which I would have expected nothing less.
Exactly. Even if it's not an " advantage", there's nothing wrong with trying to word it that way in order to win the election. The fact that Habs and KJ were both running for TNA mod, and Habs finished far and away ahead of KJ, shows that statement of "advantage" worked. I don't care if he believed what he was saying, or not. It was sound strategy, to that extent.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK201 View Post
...or some of us just think Dagger would be a good mod. Meh, whatever floats your boat, really...
Anyone else find it odd that the majority of Dagger supporters have under 500 posts?

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
Anyone else find it odd that the majority of Dagger supporters have under 500 posts?
The code has been cracked.

Do you claim shenanigans?
Old 01-09-2012, 12:22 PM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
So I'm guessing that makes my opinion worthless, right?

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Now you're catching on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jericho
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3ShieldGirl<3 View Post
You know you suck ass when Jericho won't even put you over.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Quote:
Never said that.

I'm merely pointing out that Dagger-voters are all n00bs whose minds are easily swayed by the dark side.

(Yes, I used a Star Wars reference. I figured that the virgins could relate to it better.)

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 12:31 PM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Never said that.

I'm merely pointing out that Dagger-voters are all n00bs whose minds are easily swayed by the dark side.

(Yes, I used a Star Wars reference. I figured that the virgins could relate to it better.)
I know you didn't, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't implied.

I wouldn't count myself as a complete n00b, granted I haven't been around as long as a lot of people on here have, so I'm sure as hell not a regular either. Out of the three guys there, I'm most familiar with Dagger, and am generally a fan of his. I'm not as familiar with Crock and I'm not a Coco fan, so my personal choice is to go with the guy that I know I like. I'd rather do that than vote for someone I don't know much about, someone I don't really care for, or not vote at all.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Special Victims Unit
WWE Women's Champion

Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via MSN to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via Skype™ to Serious Mozzarella

Quote:
I know you didn't, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't implied.

I wouldn't count myself as a complete n00b, granted I haven't been around as long as a lot of people on here have, so I'm sure as hell not a regular either. Out of the three guys there, I'm most familiar with Dagger, and am generally a fan of his. I'm not as familiar with Crock and I'm not a Coco fan, so my personal choice is to go with the guy that I know I like. I'd rather do that than vote for someone I don't know much about, someone I don't really care for, or not vote at all.
It's not that your opinion is worthless, but the regulars have a better perspective on all three candidates, and how things would play out if one of them became a mod. People who joined last month and have ~50 votes are getting PMed by Dagger, and they're just doing it because he asked them to. They're bullshit votes, but I guess that's an unfortunate part of any election process.
sendpm.gif