WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default A Message from Coco The Monkey to those who support Dagger Dias for mod

So the man who founded the ABC Party has come right out and said it: From day one his party was about one thing and that was keeping me from getting a mod spot. Swell. But to continue to support Dagger Dias at this point just to stick it to me is to act in favour of an outcome which is detrimental to the board. While I know without a shadow of the doubt that I'm the best choice for moderator out of the three people still in this race, I'm also man enough to meet my most extreme opposition halfway. I understand that some of you think you have legitimate gripes with me. Fine. I'm not going to grovel for your votes. But I will ask you to act in the best interest of this forum because (and I'm only saying it once so that I don't seem too sentimental) I care about this place too damn much to see harm come to it in the form of Dagger Dias becoming a moderator. If for whatever reason you subscribe to the chief tenant of the ABC Party (that I'm unfit to be a moderator), don't vote for Dagger. Don't make him the only alternative to me. Make the reasonable choice and rally your support behind Crock. If not me, back Crock to the point where he's a viable answer to my popularity. Because Dagger for mod isn't the answer.

Last edited by Coco : 01-08-2012 at 01:08 PM.