WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I could also see Billy Corgan signing Neville for the NWA, and make him a centerpiece for the rebuilding promotion.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:36 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

I think the WWE should try to hold on to Neville and move him to the main roster. Hes really shined in the Cruiserwieght division and has improved a mic and devoloped his heel persona. He's peaked on 205 live and has gone as far as he can go. I'd say move him to Smackdown and Neville can put on some clinics against the likes of Styles, Ziggler, Nakumara, Roode Etc.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:48 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The mark of the "cruiserwieght" would forever haunt him. He's stuck in there, can't really do anything else other than being a cruiserweight. He can't go for the tag titles, IC or US titles. That's the reason the Cruiserweight Division should have been a part of NXT. So when you're called up, if you're ever called up, you are set free from it. Aries and Neville are too good to be part of WWE's D show.

EDIT: Or at least have RAW and SD as the main shows and have the 205, NXT and a UK show as seperate things. But featuring the Cruiserweights on RAW might advertise the division but it also leaves a "this guy is a cruiserweight" mark.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:01 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

He was probably told he'd be festering on 205 Live until it was his turn with the belt again. He probably enquired and asked if they would be doing anything serious with him and came to the correct conclusion that he's best leaving. The longer you stay in that division, the harder it'll be to change people's perception of you. Smart move.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:15 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
This makes sense to me... if Vince EVER wants a Brit WWE champ then Neville right now is his best bet, but maybe they (or he) think he needs time away to move up the card somewhere else...

As a fan of what the guy achieved, I am angry... for him personally it's probably fantastic... he is gonna rival/match Ziggler money and be better off for it.... like I said, seems wasteful for no reason tho....
If Vince wants a Brit WWE champ, he needs to get Pete Dunn onto the main roster some how. The boy is incredible as a heel. He's incredibly over where ever he goes.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:11 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff View Post
If Vince wants a Brit WWE champ, he needs to get Pete Dunn onto the main roster some how. The boy is incredible as a heel. He's incredibly over where ever he goes.
Dunne really is entertaining and goes out of his way to be a genuine, old school type of heel. However, I think Dunne will have the same sort of problem that a lot of guys on the roster have, or at least it's a problem for Vince, in that he doesn't have the "look" about him. Dunne has kind of a pockmarked face, doesn't have a particularly good body and doesn't have that alpha male look that Vince is so fond of. Which, to be fair, I think it's also FAR for Dunne to even be in the WWE Championship or Universal Championship conversation because the guy's only 23 years old. If Dunne were to be put in the main event too soon and didn't stay there long, for whatever reason, there'd be the stigma that he was a failed main eventer that could sabotage the rest of his time in WWE or that could, at the very least, hang over him for years. However, if he did go to the main event and be a frequent/constant presence, then what we'd have is, potentially, another Randy Orton situation where a really young guy gets pushed so hard and so frequently that he winds up doing just about everything there is to do before he's out of his 20s, thereby creating the feeling going forward as he's someone who's just kind of spinning his wheels. If there are no real challenges left, no real accolades to accomplish, then it can really diminish interest in someone.

If/when such a time for a push for Pete Dunne ever comes, I'll feel a lot more secure about it if Vince McMahon is no longer calling the shots and Kevin Dunn no longer has the same sort of influence he currently has.

As far as the situation with Neville goes, Dave Meltzer is reporting that Neville did indeed walk out of Raw Monday night but WWE says he hasn't quit the company. Even if Neville wants to quit, that's no guarantee that WWE will let him out of his contract, just ask Daniel Bryan about that, so the whole situation is up in the air at this point. If Neville wants out of the Cruiserweight Division and hopes to move up in the company, it's hard to blame him because the guy's worked hard and has done a really good job despite being given little to work with so I would think that's someone that's earned a shot at advancing up through the ranks of the company.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 10-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

Outrageous if true. Neville is one of the best talents WWE has at the moment which is saying quite a bit when you look at who they have. There's no reason to believe that he couldn't be tearing up the midcard scene on either show. He's in the Cruiserweight division but is there anyone who doesn't think he could whoop Miz's ass believably? Guy is more jacked than most main roster guys.

I've been a big fan since his Pac days and he was one of the best things about NXT. If all of this is true (and this seems to be a big IF right now) then I can't blame him for wanting to leave. The Cruiserweight Division is a joke and has been since it began. The whole marketing of it was watch tiny guys fly around and have insane matches. Now it's watch tiny guys wrestle the exact same style of match as everyone else, but they are small and have purple stuff around them when they wrestle! The division has become what the Divas matches used to be: The piss break. That's no fault of any of the talents but all on the booking.

I'm not saying if it was me I would have left, but when you are the champion and relegated to kick off shows every pay per view (one of which was WrestleMania where not only was it the best match of the night, it didn't even make the DVD), and placed as a buffer between main events so people could grab Nachos, I can easily understand the frustration especially someone of Neville's talent.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:16 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

If the rumored reason why is the actual reason why, this is one of the rare times I'm going to take the company's side on a situation like this.

I don't really know what more Neville could have wanted. They spent the better part of a year building an entire division around him, granted it was the Cruiserweight division, but still. He surely knows couldn't stay champion forever, and he hasn't even had his proper rematch for it. I could understand if he was just floundering for months with nothing to do, but he was still very much in the "main event" scene of that division, it hasn't even been a month since he lost the title.

Unless they promised him something and then they went back on it, this doesn't make Neville look good.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:54 PM
DELETE!

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Life Of Pablo Ren View Post
If the rumored reason why is the actual reason why, this is one of the rare times I'm going to take the company's side on a situation like this.

I don't really know what more Neville could have wanted. They spent the better part of a year building an entire division around him, granted it was the Cruiserweight division, but still. He surely knows couldn't stay champion forever, and he hasn't even had his proper rematch for it. I could understand if he was just floundering for months with nothing to do, but he was still very much in the "main event" scene of that division, it hasn't even been a month since he lost the title.

Unless they promised him something and then they went back on it, this doesn't make Neville look good.
Here's my take: I don't know what Neville was thinking about when he walked out of RAW, maybe he realized he had accomplished all he realistically do in WWE and deciding to move out to greener pastures...or maybe there's something about Neville that we didn't know about, maybe he's got an entitled attitude or something.

I'm not really sure what else Neville could have wanting from being the division's god, the guy basically made the division what it is today. WWE understands that and they've booked him as such. Did he want to be on the main roster? Did he not want to lose to Enzo? Did WWE promise him something that they did not keep? Is it an angle?

This is one of those situations where we kind of need a little more information before we can make an esteemed guess as to what Neville's fate is in the company. Personally, I think he stays; but it's 50-50 on that perspective, but if that's why he left; maybe WWE had a reason not to push him back in the day or the newfound fame got to Neville's head. Whatever it is, it's not looking too good.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 10-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

If they refuse to release him I propose Enzo hires him as his heavy. Then Neville can protect him for a few months until he turns face and they have the first match on the Mania pre-show.