WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

Well, I'm pumped! I recognize the descent some of you have about this being a Wrestlemania match, and I don't disagree with you. But I love when the big matches get on the b-ppvs. The logistics of Wrestlemania don't often afford every match on the card as much time as they should have. On a B-PPV, they can give a big match as much time as it needs without worrying too much about the entire card. Think of the Shield triple threat match. Yeah, it could have been squeezed into a jam packed SummerSlam, but instead it got the time it needed at Battleground of yesteryear. Same thing is happening with this match, and for that reason I'm excited.

I'm hoping Braun takes this. I'm sure the plan was for Lesnar to beat everyone until Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania, but they can't ignore the response Braun is getting. They'd be taking a big risk if they don't alter course on this. Strowman has to win, and decisively. Not saying Lesnar looks like a putz, but if Strowman wins clean, the result is ultimately positive.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

The result is obvious and I don't get how any of you have seen it yet. WWE is booking Lesnar as an underdog that must overcome odds. They started it with Goldberg. They did it again at Summerslam, making it a Lesnar vs all thing with Lesnar also putting his carreer on the line and now they have Strowman look bigger and badder than Brock Lesnar. Lesnar will conquer Strowman and move on. It would be nice to give Strowman a small title run and have Lesnar come back for revenge, but I don't think they're going to break Lesnar's full year title run into two parts. However the possibility excites me.

I mean, who else would Lesnar face? Balor? Wyatt? They're not even close to the momentum Strowman has. They only other big name is Rollins but they might want to protect him instead of feeding him to Brock.

I'll say it again. Have Strowman win somehow. This has the potential to be a great long running feud.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote