WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

Well, I'm pumped! I recognize the descent some of you have about this being a Wrestlemania match, and I don't disagree with you. But I love when the big matches get on the b-ppvs. The logistics of Wrestlemania don't often afford every match on the card as much time as they should have. On a B-PPV, they can give a big match as much time as it needs without worrying too much about the entire card. Think of the Shield triple threat match. Yeah, it could have been squeezed into a jam packed SummerSlam, but instead it got the time it needed at Battleground of yesteryear. Same thing is happening with this match, and for that reason I'm excited.

I'm hoping Braun takes this. I'm sure the plan was for Lesnar to beat everyone until Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania, but they can't ignore the response Braun is getting. They'd be taking a big risk if they don't alter course on this. Strowman has to win, and decisively. Not saying Lesnar looks like a putz, but if Strowman wins clean, the result is ultimately positive.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:58 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

The result is obvious and I don't get how any of you have seen it yet. WWE is booking Lesnar as an underdog that must overcome odds. They started it with Goldberg. They did it again at Summerslam, making it a Lesnar vs all thing with Lesnar also putting his carreer on the line and now they have Strowman look bigger and badder than Brock Lesnar. Lesnar will conquer Strowman and move on. It would be nice to give Strowman a small title run and have Lesnar come back for revenge, but I don't think they're going to break Lesnar's full year title run into two parts. However the possibility excites me.

I mean, who else would Lesnar face? Balor? Wyatt? They're not even close to the momentum Strowman has. They only other big name is Rollins but they might want to protect him instead of feeding him to Brock.

I'll say it again. Have Strowman win somehow. This has the potential to be a great long running feud.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:07 AM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
The result is obvious and I don't get how any of you have seen it yet. WWE is booking Lesnar as an underdog that must overcome odds. They started it with Goldberg. They did it again at Summerslam, making it a Lesnar vs all thing with Lesnar also putting his carreer on the line and now they have Strowman look bigger and badder than Brock Lesnar. Lesnar will conquer Strowman and move on. It would be nice to give Strowman a small title run and have Lesnar come back for revenge, but I don't think they're going to break Lesnar's full year title run into two parts. However the possibility excites me.

I mean, who else would Lesnar face? Balor? Wyatt? They're not even close to the momentum Strowman has. They only other big name is Rollins but they might want to protect him instead of feeding him to Brock.

I'll say it again. Have Strowman win somehow. This has the potential to be a great long running feud.
WWE isn't booking Lesnar as an underdog. They are booking him as a dominant champion. But in order to keep his mystique looking as good as possible, he needs to be facing [and beating] the most ferocious opponents. Opponents that look like they can hang with, and potentially defeat, a monster like Lesnar. This match is an old throwback to the old Bruno vs Gorilla Monsoon feud. Bruno was a great white shark in an ocean filled with great white sharks. He fought and defeated the toughest opponents around. Lesnar, for the most part, until Goldberg, looked like a great white shark in an ocean filled with tiny minnows. He bulldozed everyone in sight. He's finally beating credible opponents that look like they can hang him. And if Brock does beat Strowman, IMO that doesn't really hurt Strowman at all, because Brock will have once again proved himself to be the baddest of the bad.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:56 AM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

I suspect Lesnar will win the match but lose the fight afterwards. Must be a hard match to book if indeed Lesnar is done until January for that's a long to go without their champion. They could try to book more appearances but if he beats Strowman clean, who else is out there to justify the costs for more appearances?
Old 09-24-2017, 05:24 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

Lesnar is retaining tonight and why? Simply put because Brock Lesnar is their biggest draw right now. As good as Braun Strowman is and he is he quite simply put is not ready yet to be WWE Universal Champion. For that reason alone Lesnar wins but it will probably be Brock's best match to date and why? Because Brock Lesnar in every way is outmatched so it is almost like no one expects Brock to come out on top but he will.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:10 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

What this match proved tonight is that strowman isn't ready to be in the main event picture right now. Plus I think the placement of the match did hurt it also because fans we're so spent after the reigns/cena match that nobody reacted to the other 2 matches after.

The lack o reaction for strowman and lesnar made me think that they should have ended wth the cena/reigns match instead.

Strowman was hurt by the placement of the match more then the lost itself becase even in defeat, strowman looked strong, the only problem was that nobody cared because of regns and cena that stoled the show for the live crowd.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Hilarious to see the efficient judging on Braun Strowman while contradicting as well.

Another Brock Lesnar win and just a F-5 to win while Lesnar isn't defeated even by 3 power slams. Superman or something? 3 F-5 couldn't end Roman Reigns. But that's fair because he's Roman Reigns. However, one F-5 is enough for Braun Strowman of all people.

Underwhelming is what Brock Lesnar has been in most of his stint. He continues to be one. And destroys another chance of making a legitimate star instead of a forced one since 3 years.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:38 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Hilarious to see the efficient judging on Braun Strowman while contradicting as well.

Another Brock Lesnar win and just a F-5 to win while Lesnar isn't defeated even by 3 power slams. Superman or something? 3 F-5 couldn't end Roman Reigns. But that's fair because he's Roman Reigns. However, one F-5 is enough for Braun Strowman of all people.

Underwhelming is what Brock Lesnar has been in most of his stint. He continues to be one. And destroys another chance of making a legitimate star instead of a forced one since 3 years.
Roman survived 4 AAs one of which was Super. Lesnar survived 3 of Stroman's finishers. He also defeated Goldberg with one F5. Which means:
They's hyping up the F5 and Roman will probably kick out of 10 of them, but seeing how shit the spear and the superman puch are, Roman will need 105 of them to beat Lesnar.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:52 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
They's hyping
Ugh!

Anyway, there are several reasons I hate the Superman Punch.

1) He has to load it before using it...even when he uses it multiple times in a row; loads it every time. What happens when he uses it and forgets to load it? Now THAT would be funny to see...Someone get right back up only to be knocked out by a loaded one right afterwards. Speaking of "knocked out"...

2) "SUPERMAN PUNCH!!!" Cole is SO LAME! How many times does he announce something like "Big Show is out!" while the camera shows Big Show on one knee, groggy at best? He has been around forever and still sucks. And his phony laughs and smiles when they show him Graves and Booker. Such a caricature. Anyway, back to Reigns...

3) A signature move--of the guy who they want as the biggest star of the company--is a jump and punch. Jump. Punch. Have you ever played a video game from the 80s? Every character, even the weakest ones, could jump and punch. They are the two basic moves that inflict no damage and are basically useless. This guy--the big dog--combines them both. To see some of the moves and hits these guys take, only to be done in by a jump & punch. I think the bend & snap was less gay.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:59 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Roman survived 4 AAs one of which was Super. Lesnar survived 3 of Stroman's finishers. He also defeated Goldberg with one F5. Which means:
They's hyping up the F5 and Roman will probably kick out of 10 of them, but seeing how shit the spear and the superman puch are, Roman will need 105 of them to beat Lesnar.
Not to forget that Brock Lesnar was defeated by two spears and one Jackhammer by Goldberg. However chokeslam and at least 3 power slams aren't enough to defeat him. That too from a monster like Braun Strowman. And that monster is defeated with one F-5. But it's cool because Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns are stars.