WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-06-2006, 06:03 PM

SuperS13 is looking to come up from OCW...

its not that hes a bad wrestler...its just that its getting old..i just started to watch it again last may and i began to dislike cena august 2005. his matches are getting predictable and always end the same way.

please give the title to someone else and stop making cena seem like all high and mighty...
sendpm.gif
Old 06-06-2006, 06:07 PM
people love me.

goleafsgo23 is looking to come up from OCW...

sadly if you ask me, I think the match against RVD is gonna help John Cena regain fan support. Cena's repetitive fighting style is gonna go against "hellacious atmosphere", which will bring out some things we probably had not seen before. Personally im a John Cena fan, and I want him to drop the title, and then make another run at it, but its not gonna be at ONS.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Flippyskate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by goleafsgo23
sadly if you ask me, I think the match against RVD is gonna help John Cena regain fan support. Cena's repetitive fighting style is gonna go against "hellacious atmosphere", which will bring out some things we probably had not seen before. Personally im a John Cena fan, and I want him to drop the title, and then make another run at it, but its not gonna be at ONS.
you know, i agree with you a lot that it can help cena's fan support. If he puts on a great hardcore match, people will be like wow he can wrestle and stuff like that, so lets see what happens ons