WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-05-2006, 11:14 PM
McLean26

If It Was Anyone It Would Be Aj Styles
Old 06-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Million Dollar Champion

realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...

So much for all of that, it was Orton.
All that hype for someone within the company
sendpm.gif
Old 06-05-2006, 11:47 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Mickey-B is looking to come up from OCW...

Doesn't really seem like an ecw ppv if you ask me. PLus the match I really wanted to see has be dropped(Benoit VS Malenko)
sendpm.gif
Old 06-06-2006, 09:20 AM
JKO

No One from TNA was gonna be on it..Rhynos Contracts is closest to being over which is like 2 months from now i think...

AJ style WiLl never

i repeat will never leave TNA
Old 06-06-2006, 11:26 AM
jasT1981

Orton?? Ffs!!
Old 06-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Tito_Vito

Default still doing a trial run

you know who im curious about why he wasnt givin a call? jeff hardy. i mean, he "lost his spark" or whatever crap, but hes been repremanded, and would honestly be a great addition to ECW. i think he would get it back, and it just strikes me as weird that with the rumors that WWE offered him a contract, and his TNA contract is expiring soon, that there would be no mention of him going to ECW.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:05 PM
world5436

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito_Vito
you know who im curious about why he wasnt givin a call? jeff hardy. i mean, he "lost his spark" or whatever crap, but hes been repremanded, and would honestly be a great addition to ECW. i think he would get it back, and it just strikes me as weird that with the rumors that WWE offered him a contract, and his TNA contract is expiring soon, that there would be no mention of him going to ECW.

I agree.. I think Jeff was not used well by TNA at all. him fueding with Abyss never played well on me as a great match.
I guess ECW is going to be vince's and Heyman's X division for WWE.. I would think Jeff would fit well or to help the Tag div put hima dn Matt back together.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Flippyskate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKO
AJ style WiLl never

i repeat will never leave TNA
He'll leave when tna goes out of business eventualy and hopefully will go to tna
Old 06-06-2006, 02:14 PM
JKO

Nwa has been around before wwe it wont go outta biznis
Old 06-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Flippyskate21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKO
Nwa has been around before wwe it wont go outta biznis
if the ratings continue to suck, then spike will drop their deal with tna, and it will be hard to get a station to play tna