WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Cunt.
King of the Ring

Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...Luther_Hull is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Luther_Hull
Default William Regal Campaign HQ

Quite frankly, if you're English, then you have no other choice than to support this guy. Otherwise you're not English. If you're not English then you should still support the best thing to come out of England since Stonehenge, and that's well famous.

I won't do the usual thing of listing achievements such as world titles and the like in here, because they're, erm, not necessary. The fact is, Regal can kick the shite out of most people, his physical style means that most people have trouble beating him, even Goldberg, and he usually beat people in about a minute, not Regal though, shows how professional he is, wouldn't you agree?

I don't know if you've ever been to Blackpool, I have, and I assure its a tough place to be, rough as hell, and yet Regal made a name for himself fighting for money on the streets there. That's tough, not even Hulk Hogan could do that, what was he before his wrestling career? A bassist, that's what, not as tough as what Regal did. It's cold in Blackpool as well, yet I have never once seen Regal in a sweater.

These are just some of the reasons for why you should vote for Will Regal in the upcoming tournament. A true hard bastard if ever there was one.

VOTE REGAL.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Regal nevehas impressed me that much. I remember two of his matches being great: vs. Benoit on a Velocity of all places, and the stret fight with Finlay from Nitro as just being brutal. Other than that, he'll be bounced early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...

YERR, Regal!

*Calms self*

Yeh, good guy.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:58 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

CCS is looking to come up from OCW...CCS is looking to come up from OCW...CCS is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to CCS Send a message via Yahoo to CCS

I was actually begining to like Regal untill he screwed himself out of his push. I was honestly hoping that he'd have a short WWE title reign, just because it would be extreamly entertaining.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:38 PM
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You's Avatar
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is offline
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...

You know what, most of what you say is true, Luther. Regal is one tough SOB. And that post made me laugh, so I will vote for him until he runs into someone truly better than he.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 10:27 PM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

I think you may have gotten more of a push if you would've thrown out his "Lord" Steven Regal gimmick, more so than his W.W.E. William Regal stuff.

In the end, I loved Regal from W.C.W. far more. To me, he was the uncrowned king of the Television Championship. And that meant winning a lot in last minute type situations. He'd have to be on every show, which meant they felt a lot about him to put him in weekly title matches.

From his W.W.F/E. stuff, I only enjoyed his stuff from the 2001-02 era, in which he did become an Intercontinental Champion by defeating Edge. Yet he didn't make near enough splash to amount to anything, as he dropped the title to R.V.D. almost directly after that.

He would've and should've had a decent push toward the Heavyweight title, possibly last year, with what would've been his best push to date and likely only attempt, now, he'll ever see. Unfortunately, he screwed himself out of that.. and as a result, I think outta this tournament as well.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-19-2009, 06:26 AM
Is hanging up the boots
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...

I've never seen what people like about Regal so much. He's average. He's not great on the mic, and his wrestling style is good, but it's not the type of style that a main eventer would have which might explain why he will be a mid-carder for life. I just don't get it personally.

Apart from the fact that he's from England and he has a very hard hitting wrestling style, what else does he have going for him at this point? As Will said, he has a chance to possibly be a main eventer last year but he blew it when he got suspended by the company, not to mention he isn't getting any younger. He'll be lucky to make it into the top 60, me thinks.
You see my son, some people have both male and female parts. Using a combination of Chinese stretching techniques, motor oil, three carrots and a big city woman named Phyllis, I was able to literally fuck myself, thus creating you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hull Kogan View Post
I Fail to see how "honorary" and "Aussie" go together. Might as well just flat out call you a convict.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2009, 08:48 AM
WWE Women's Champion

The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...

Ah I'm going to be patriotic and get behind Sir William. It's just a shame they made him act like he's from the south of England yet billed him from Blackpool, as people from Blackpool are nothing like Regal. Although, a Northern gimmick wouldn't work too well. Drinking pints, eating chips and gravy, and askinf for a "brew luv", it's just not the American's view of us English.

However his gimmick may be soft southerner, but his in-ring style is hard northerner. He can brawl with the best of them, he is intense in the ring. He isn't a bad technician when he wants to be, and he can win by submission if the match requires.

He won't get far, but I will not go against him...unless he goes up against the Rock. Or Austin. Or Angle. Or Edge. Or Orton. Or Cena. But still. THERE'S ONLY ONE WILLIAM REGAL!
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2009, 08:56 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I'm going to be patriotic and say that people only care about Regal the comedy GM.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Future Endeavored

ad21k is looking to come up from OCW...ad21k is looking to come up from OCW...ad21k is looking to come up from OCW...ad21k is looking to come up from OCW...ad21k is looking to come up from OCW...ad21k is looking to come up from OCW...

Regal/Jericho was the best mid-card feud for years. Unfortuantly like he says Regal is remembered as a comedy GM